It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot "Global Tipping Point" Update: The date has been moved by a few days

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I can let my "wish it was so" type of mentality take ahold of me about this stuff.

Union President Barry will be traveling for the most of the duration of High's plateau period (5-14th).

India 7-8
Indonesia 9-10 (this may be canceled per some news articles)
South Korea 11th
Japan 12-13
Singapore 14-15 (for the 17th Asian Pacific Economic Coop APEC (their version of NAU/EU)

Much of the other stuff has already been said. Nukes, Stocks, Quakes... (although I didn't see anything about the good old Bank Holiday amongst 'em yet... maybe it was there and I missed it).

Thing is though... the anthropological drive for this stuff. If we confess our souls, we're hoping for some Rapture, some Disclosure, some CME... we're actually WANTING it. Why? Because we know the system, the world, the skewl, the constraints we're forced to live within by some physical/economic/psychological force demands our consent.

As interesting as HPH's "Tipping Point" is the sincere interest so many of us have wanting, like Neo, to break out of a world we expect to wake up from (or dearly hope to).

My interests about this are:

Is there truly some near future event?

Is it merely a desperate hope by a subjugated people? or

is the fantasies of justice/retribution/escape by a desperate people creating some future event?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
The Presidents Trip has been reported in the news and CNN Ran a report how the figures are laughable and very very wrong. Also the Military has stated along with the Whitehouse that the figure of 200 million a day is absurd.

See This Video:

www.cnn.com...#/video/bestoftv/2010/11/04/ac.obamas.india.trip.cost2.mov.cnn?hpt=T1

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Hy guys has anyone gone through the wikipedia side of this have a look at one of the future predictions
No warfare between Israel and Iran, at least not until November

Could that be the tipping point for the huge cataclismic event that is also predicted to 2012?

en.wikipedia.org...

Just seems like a few things might fit together here

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Damn you WEB BOT!!!!

I was looking forward to having a good Friday, don't u dare go screwing with my weekend Mr.Bot. can't you please make the apocalypse start on Monday so I won't have to go to work hungover?

Tomorrow its going to say, "ohhh web bot meant nov 5 2012, but next week might get crazy too!!"

What a bunch of bollocks.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
reply to post by Surferrosa

Thats just great... Nov 5th is my 25th Birthday... Thanks guys... LOL I hope NOTHING BAD HAPPENS, but if all this bad # is SUPPOSE to happen, then damn it lets get this ball rolling already, cuz all these predictions are driving me crazy!

Happy birthday!!!! For your birthday, we're really going to year things up. You could say that we'll party so hard, the S will HTF

But yeah I know what you mean. It's all going to come crashing down sooner or later so why not get it over with?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I'm gonna sing the doom song now.... : "Doom doom du-do-do-doom, doom da-doom, doomy doomy dooooooom!" The end!

Seriously though, it's all f-ing insane man! If all this sherbit goes down, well, jeez i don't even know. At least i live in South Africa, so we should all be ok, sorry if you guys all get nuked over there in the US of A, was nice knowing you guys!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
When will you ever learn that nothing extraordinary will happen. Things will go on as usual. The doom maniacs will become dissapointed and seek out to find new dates to predict the end of the world, and in the process make more $$$ on the usual gullible idiots.

Understand this. There are too many super rich ppl out there enjoying their fortunes. These ppl dont want ww3. These ppl have considerble power. These ppl will continously keep pushing the world into fear mode but never all the way. Why. Because it is profitable. End of story

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to post by ANSPHAR

I liked the one you mentioned about Churchill and the "V" (for victory) coming from Crowley too. Any references on that one by chance? I think that would be important. Thanks.

JR

Yes interesting indeed, makes me think of the 6-11-2010 Prediction on that simpsons movie clip, did you notice as the camera looked into the town just before the nuke went off, it clearly looks like a "V" formation with the roads splitting.....??

Anyone else got info on this whole "V" story which could possiblt tie in with this thread?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien-OneZero

then why did ww2 happen??

you are right, until the ones calling the shots lose control, then well.....it's hard to tell what might happen......
ask the elite rulers that once ruled russia.....that's if you can find any of their decendants.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
reply to post by Surferrosa

Thats just great... Nov 5th is my 25th Birthday... Thanks guys... LOL I hope NOTHING BAD HAPPENS, but if all this bad # is SUPPOSE to happen, then damn it lets get this ball rolling already, cuz all these predictions are driving me crazy!

Happy birthday!!!! For your birthday, we're really going to year things up. You could say that we'll party so hard, the S will HTF

But yeah I know what you mean. It's all going to come crashing down sooner or later so why not get it over with?

All we should do is party all the time, and spend a few hours getting food for the family.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

Happy birthday to you

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Another world happening in November - G20 summit will be in Seoul, Korea 11-12th November 2010.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Electronegativity

Regarding the whole "V" thing, go to the first page of this thread, I posted on it. It may tie in with "Disclosure" / "alien" issues too.

JR

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ok, for those of you who are complaining about how you are sick and tired of reading about the web bot prophecies...I did not direct this post to you. If you read my post clearly, it says "Hey, for all of you who follow the web bots.."

My post was meant as a heads up for people like myself who follow the web bot predictions....not people like you, who don't believe in the web bots, hate the web bots, or what have you.

If you don't want to read another prophecy thread, then DON'T CLICK ON IT. Simple enough, eh?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Eyes are wide open in this thread! As I noted in another HPH thread, these adjustments are necessary as they are working with a fluid system. The learning curve for many is vast.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sky355

Well if Obama says it it must be true. After all, he told us there would be no mandate forcing citizens to buy health insurance and says spending trillions of dollars lowers the deficit. We're probably all to dumb to understand his superbrain. It's just a "communication" problem. Let's see.....40 plus planes, a carrier group with 34 ships, about an eigth of the navy, renting the entire taj mahal hotel out for three days for his "posse" (dude thinks he's fotty-nine cent) and a private plane for his dog. I'm going with about $75 bucks a day.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well, according to the 'bot, the "event" was supposed to happen around 2pm PST. It's well beyond that and my news-mining turns up.....

wait for it......

nothing.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
if its true it has happened already, we wont hear about it untill the 14th at 6:50 pacific coast time. thats when the tipping point is.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I find the web bot project interesting but I am skeptical of its accuracy and developers motives. Like all prophetic systems whether based on religion, personal or collective beliefs I can't subscribe to the singular finality they prophethise. I believe our universe bifurcates with choice, maybe even just observation. There is no way to tell the future convincingly, not even at the point of a gun. Or would you bet your life on any one prophesy?
What I do see happening though is the world growing restless, tired and eager for change. These symptoms along with others I missed are recipes for disaster.
I've been reading these posts here on ATS and hundreds of other sites for 6 years now studying everything I can, I am no prophet but this time I 'feel' like the next few months are not going to be easy, but I like challenges.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobyrob
if its true it has happened already, we wont hear about it untill the 14th at 6:50 pacific coast time. thats when the tipping point is.

Keep in mind that today only marks the beginning of emotional tension level growth. This will proceed at a quickening pace until the tipping point on November 14, 2010. Then the descent into release language begins. Think of this time period as the flame beginning to heat the kettle. The tipping point is when the kettle boils to the point of pressure released through its spout.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join