It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot "Global Tipping Point" Update: The date has been moved by a few days

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano
Read more at: www.ndtv.com...

Originally posted by Surferrosa
Obama is taking 40 aircrafts and 6 armored cars with him, and at the last minute decided to take the kids with him. What.

That is a bit freaky. Has any president EVER arrived at another country with that much entourage and protection with him? I mean, really....is there a precedent for this or not?

I found this link:

www.ndtv.com...

About 3,000 people including Secret Service agents, US government officials and journalists would accompany the President. Several officials from the White House and US security agencies are already here for the past one week with helicopters, a ship and high-end security instruments.

3,000 people are accompanying the president to India?? Why isn't this in the news? Why is this happening? Has ANY president ever taken 3,000 people with him out of the country?

You know, I hate to say it, but unless someone can convince me otherwise, Obama's trip to India is starting to look a lot like our president is "abandoning ship" or taking refuge in a "safe haven" before something drastic happens.
edit on 3-11-2010 by nikiano because: added links, etc..

edit to add:
I also saw that it is going to cost 200 million dollars a DAY for all of this...just for a 2 day trip?? WTF?? Does this sound abnormal to anyone else?
edit on 3-11-2010 by nikiano because: (no reason given)

Well after Bush chose to sit it out on 911 and read to children, Obama knows he cannot get away with that one so he has to make this look real important. Whatever might happen will happen and leave us with our commanding officer, a scenario which I believe would cause people to feel the government isnt conspiratorial as thought because of the remaing officials in America; and the fact everyone "hates" Obama in Washington now would help to set up a smoke screen for the truth; whatever that might be.

Or maybe he is afraid his Iraqi wives will pop up on him with his Islamic children and demand him to speak to his children. Inchela. So yeah Obama is our rockstar president and he should give a speech in Madison Square Garden every week called " the state of affairs" and watch him sellout the Garden everytime and help the economy personally.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Why the hell isn't the mainstream news reporting on the evening news?? Oh, that's right....that would be actual news. We couldn't have that now, could we?

..because the only source for this is an anonymous source to an Indian website. It would be downright stupid for mainstream media to report on such nonsense.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
Just something else to add if the web bot does in fact get it's information from the web by gathering data with similiar values and you do a search for words such as economic collapse, devalue, inflation, depression, bubble and presuming that it works something like again I ponder the idea that if thousands of websites are quoting similiar articles how cannot it not go in that direction. My example and perhaps a crappy one if that is I googled the phrase "24 experts warn of 2010 meltdown" as I had come across this a few times..when it was googled I came back with 82,900 results..so I'm jus saying thats a lot of the same info duplicated over and over again just a thought so be gentle with your responses...

According to the web-bot people thats not the way it works.. they don't care what people actually say on the web they look at how they say it.. but not the actual words.. they analyze the emotion in the search not the words the spiders are seeing... they are looking for emotion in every day speech.. not what subjects they are talking about..

The idea is that people are psychic to some extent.. the gut instinct.. and that if peoples guts are saying something is coming, they will express it in the way they talk about everyday things... it will slip out in everyday conversation via the word choices they choose to use that convey emotion.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

If you were the POTUS and you were entering a country with tremendous amounts of terror activity and surrounded by nations with more terrorist activity...you'd have just as much protection as 3000 agents and warships. Hell, I'd probably have more than that.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
All this tells me is they have something planned that will hurt alot of people, within a week, of the event, ie. their food will run out I believe, and that would also mean they would be handing out all the foods in the store for they are but employees of the people and their employers rock and rule despite their attempt of mutiny,

This also tells me that the creators of this web forcast program are insiders and doing whatever adjustments they are told to do.

And I think people should do the opposite, no matter what. If they want you to stay in, everyone dances in the street, and demands the food be handed over. They can't shoot us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc

Read more at: www.ndtv.com...

Originally posted by Surferrosa
Obama is taking 40 aircrafts and 6 armored cars with him, and at the last minute decided to take the kids with him. What.

That is a bit freaky. Has any president EVER arrived at another country with that much entourage and protection with him? I mean, really....is there a precedent for this or not?

I found this link:

www.ndtv.com...

About 3,000 people including Secret Service agents, US government officials and journalists would accompany the President. Several officials from the White House and US security agencies are already here for the past one week with helicopters, a ship and high-end security instruments.

3,000 people are accompanying the president to India?? Why isn't this in the news? Why is this happening? Has ANY president ever taken 3,000 people with him out of the country?

You know, I hate to say it, but unless someone can convince me otherwise, Obama's trip to India is starting to look a lot like our president is "abandoning ship" or taking refuge in a "safe haven" before something drastic happens.
edit on 3-11-2010 by nikiano because: added links, etc..

edit to add:
I also saw that it is going to cost 200 million dollars a DAY for all of this...just for a 2 day trip?? WTF?? Does this sound abnormal to anyone else?
edit on 3-11-2010 by nikiano because: (no reason given)

Well after Bush chose to sit it out on 911 and read to children, Obama knows he cannot get away with that one so he has to make this look real important. Whatever might happen will happen and leave us with our commanding officer, a scenario which I believe would cause people to feel the government isnt conspiratorial as thought because of the remaing officials in America; and the fact everyone "hates" Obama in Washington now would help to set up a smoke screen for the truth; whatever that might be.

Or maybe he is afraid his Iraqi wives will pop up on him with his Islamic children and demand him to speak to his children. Inchela. So yeah Obama is our rockstar president and he should give a speech in Madison Square Garden every week called " the state of affairs" and watch him sellout the Garden everytime and help the economy personally.

This trip is going to be 10 days, not 2. The cost will be around
2 billion dollars at 200 million a day.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Oh and by the way,

this prediction is false. Nothing will happen and there is no tipping point. When will ever learn that predictions on this website never come true?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

No, the tipping point is the 14th.. go read it for your self on halfpasthumans website, he even stresses the tipping point is the 14th at 6:50am Pacific time and even gives the GMT .. and in bold, and then repeated it again..

The 5th is the beginning of the last building tension period.. that is present from the 5th to the tipping point on the 14th..

So much confusion over something thats in clear concise English and even restated.. twice..

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is truly "worrying" want a wild outside the box thought to chew on ??? Prez boards Air Force one ;entourage in airliners( "sams" aircraft). AF1 takes off with entourage trailing .
Airforce one clears Andrews turns to 270degrees; (west) lands at Denver intl...pres/family and entourage have gotten out of dodge and the shtf as the underground doors close. press goes looking for answers in india...

??
edit on 4-11-2010 by 46ACE because: needed more scthuff....

edit on 4-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
reply to post by Surferrosa

Thats just great... Nov 5th is my 25th Birthday... Thanks guys... LOL I hope NOTHING BAD HAPPENS, but if all this bad # is SUPPOSE to happen, then damn it lets get this ball rolling already, cuz all these predictions are driving me crazy!

Are you going to be drinking on your birthday? Maybe that's it. You reach your tipping point at at approximately 2:30 PM Pacific. Phew ... I think the world can move on with business as usual.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

dawg i am
totally with you
on that!!! if i gottta
read another thread
bout predictions that
dont really happen then
i think im gonna lose it all!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by E-ville
reply to post by buni11687

No, the tipping point is the 14th.. go read it for your self on halfpasthumans website, he even stresses the tipping point is the 14th at 6:50am Pacific time and even gives the GMT .. and in bold, and then repeated it again..

Ya, I saw that too and had to go back to the OP because I thought I read it wrong, and was going to point out the same thing. Things start coming to a head on the 5th, and reaches tipping point on the 14th.

From Halfpasthuman.com:

Repeat. The 'break' in the tension values that indicates the tipping point after which we (the planet of humans) is into emotional release language starts on November 14th at 6:50AM Pacific Coast Time (UTC=+ 8). Repeat - Tipping point starts on 11-14-2010.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hm, I don't believe this has been said before, but I find it interesting that the dates for the start of the tipping point and the emotional release period (5th-14th) coincides almost exactly with the length of time that Obama will be in India. Strange.

By the way, greetings all! I've been reading the boards for quite some time and have finally decided to post. The recent rumblings has got me way more than curious!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
The size of the force accompanying Obama is disquieting. If it is true that there will be 34 warships,and warplanes he has himself a nice little invasion force.

What's even more disquieting is his vast military experience to lead such an invasion force.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I'm in pessimist mode with all the prediction threads in the last few months, to be honest I'd actually like something to come true, just one thing, just for the sake of change.

Obviously I wouldn't want anyone to be harmed, or in harms way, it's just the predictions are going off the scale at the minute and to be honest the waiting is getting kind of irritating.

In any case, some questions seriously need to be asked about the expenditure of Obama's visit, $200 million a day? In a country with a frankly f**ked up economy? Why are the citizens not asking why the hell, $200 million dollars is being spent on a visit to India instead of investment in society?

If David Cameron decided to take a trip for such a frankly insane amount, i for one would be up in arms asking questions left right and centre. I don't think the British public would stand for it at all either, after all the recent announced cuts.

Edit:

On a more than likely un-related note, todays date (5th Nov) has been thrown about abit as the start of this, what about...www.bbc.co.uk...
"Dozens die in new Mount Merapi eruption in Indonesia"

However, it doesn't seem cataclysmic enough really.
edit on 5-11-2010 by Concept X because: Added indonesia news article.

edit on 5-11-2010 by Concept X because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Doesn't the WebBot make it's predictions based off of language used on the Web? It would make sense, since there's about 2-dozen new prediction threads about TSHF on this one website per day.

Plus those numbers about the cost and entourage are incredible inflated, how about you fellas and dames go read a couple of news sources before believing something that came from an unidentified Indian reporter...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Well it looks like everyone else is putting in their 2 cents about what could happen.

How about this one, Obama has an attempt made on his life and gets a shot to the head, he lays in a coma until the 14th where he wakes, the release language from the rest of the world will initially be the tipping point and the release language will be when he comes out his coma, of course if this scenario takes place I think I will be opening up my bible and haveing a really good read.

I don't want anything bad to happen to the man or any man woman or child for that matter, but we do live in very interesting times and can you imagine the threads we will get about someone surviving a fatal head shot wound.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The Drunken Cow

This question of course would go to stargazor25 to... You both sound really exasperated at all the predictions that haven't come true. One of you even said: "If I have to read another failed prediction...yaddayaddayadda"

You 2 know you don't have to read them right? It is exasperating reading nothing but people's complaints. If you must complain... why don't you pick out some of the failed *web bot predictions* or failed *predictions* period. Add the links for people to go and see how utterly bad they failed. Try to put a time-line together. Just do something other then complaining!!! I thought there was a rule about that anyways???

The tendency to whining and complaining may be taken as the surest sign symptom of little souls and inferior intellects. Lord Jeffrey

edit on 5-11-2010 by tracehd1 because: I had to fix URL...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Having such a massive military force accompanying the President shows that they are aware of the highly dangerous aspect of this visit (possibly because of the Mumbai terrorist attacks). If that's the case, why are they even making the trip and putting Obama at risk at all??

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCEXPRESS
Hm, I don't believe this has been said before, but I find it interesting that the dates for the start of the tipping point and the emotional release period (5th-14th) coincides almost exactly with the length of time that Obama will be in India. Strange.

Exactly.
But how many times does it need to be said that during this time Obama will be visiting several countries?
NOT JUST INDIA!!
For folks who repeat stuff parrot fashion and don't check sources, here is the schedule
abcnews.go.com...
Sigh....

edit on 5-11-2010 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join