It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot "Global Tipping Point" Update: The date has been moved by a few days

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Never knew the reason behind the V but what a hell of an idee to use it it like that i bet hitler crapped his pants...

No matter what the evil feds do, global dictators do, good will prevail, just like it did against hitler... People were kissing there ass goodbye and we almost all were going to be speaking german right now..
Here is right from the webbot's mouth,
A major tipping point will occur between November 8 – 11, 2010, followed by a 2-3 month release period. This tipping point appears to be US-centric, and could be a dramatic world-changing event like 9-11 that will have rippling after-effects. The collapse of the dollar might occur in November.
No exact information on the December 14th missile launch (beginning of World War III) has been confirmed, but the predictions show it may happen.
A second depression, triggered by mass layoffs, bankruptcies, and the popping of the "derivatives bubble," will see people moving out of cities.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
urbansurvival.com...

George talked about Cliff's latest update on his daily blog today. Not much help. Unfortunately, the web bot spiders only bring back parts of the picture (for example, before 9/11, it was all about planes and crashing buildings), but its hard to tell what the event is all about until after it happens...then it becomes quite clear.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Star (and cookie) from me antonia. Your scenario wouldn't surprise me. Something in the Christian prophesies about the "antichrist" being mortally wounded too, but then comes back to life. Who knows? Interesting times for sure.

JR

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I hope the date won't keep moving. It is like a mirage...keeps moving

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

Appreciate that, could be the case about his "coma". I guess with someone like Crowley, there will always be myths surrounding his life, hard to say for sure what exactly happened.

I liked the one you mentioned about Churchill and the "V" (for victory) coming from Crowley too. Any references on that one by chance? I think that would be important. Thanks.

JR

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Does Obama actually fly out on the 5th?

Dumdy dumdy dumm... (drums fingers on table) Do you REALLY think we're gonna get a heads up that something's gonna happen? The scary stuff usually comes out of the blue don't ya think?- literally!

I baggsy January if nothing BIG happens in Nov or Dec cause Jan will begin a totally new kind of year. Yup!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So, my hunch (not that it's worth much) is that a massive economic tidal wave will occur Nov 5-14th (somewhat like the crash of '08 that just came out of the blue)... and that economic crash will be the trigger that starts a massive retaliation against the U.S....because we managed to bring down every other country's economy with us.

Just a hunch.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So, I'm watching CNN right now, and it looks like another plane got diverted due to a suspicious package.

Also, a Quantas airplane blew an engine in midflight.

This is like the third or fourth plane in the last week that has been diverted due to possible bomb threats?

Hmmm...aybe this is the "building tension" that the web bots picked up on.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
MAYBE THIS HAS SOMTHING TO DO WITH THIS @$$ HOLE TAKEING OFF.Emergency Request For Additional Verification From Those In The Banking World On Rumored Bank Shutdowns: QUESTION: When in U.S. History has a sitting President taken off on an overseas trip for an extended period of time, with 65 airplanes, 34 warships reportedly 3,000 people including his friends and cohorts, at the pinnacle of an economic and political upheaval. ANSWER: Never!

So what's up? Yesterday I received a call that should alarm for even the most "comatose in La La Land". A pastor known to the gentleman who called me had been called into a very prominent East Coast bank to tell the pastor by one of its top people at the bank that a bank holiday is coming as early as Nov 11.

The bank official has been friends with this pastor for a long time. The only thing that was said, was for the pastor to realize that once the banks reopened, that all withdrawals by checks would be limited to $500 per week - no matter what the balance in the account is. No period of Time for the length of the Banks closures were given. Coupled with information posted last year on this site from major Mid-west banking consortium it dovetails perfectly.

Ladies and Gentlemen, if you have been paying attention to France, Britain, Ireland and Greece, which at this point are the poster children for financial rioting, can you even begin to imagine the Ramifications of Financial Rioting In the U.S? The once hidden attack ,now in plain sight, against world finances, is in full scale operational mode in order to destroy by design, all national currencies and to bring on "A ONE WORLD CURRENCY AND GLOBAL GOVERNMENT"!

Once again consider our mutual dependence upon electronic verification of every sales transaction, credit card purchase and bank deposits and or withdrawals. Whether most understand or comprehend, most wealth on financial statements and Balance sheets are numbers, computer entries and IOU's of dubious quality. Think about the old adage --"Possession is Nine Tenths of the Law". In other words, if it's not in your hands it's in some one else's hands no matter how much you try and rationalize it away!

This is a defining moment--AMERICA IS BANKRUPT and the rest of the world is no longer willing to go along with Quantitative Easing, which means printing money out of thin air with nothing to back it up but global war! Every nation that has tried to print its way out of an insurmountable debt situation ends up embroiled in internal war and usually under the leadership of a dictator who is as willing to spill the blood of his countrymen, as fast as he prints more worthless currency! The reason you all have a sense of SOMETHING BIG getting ready to happen is the FACT that it is HAPPENING NOW. When all commerce ceases, no goods are on the store shelves and all transportation comes to a silent stop. Then will it be clear, even to those who finally get it, that the only ones who will be eating, other than those who have prepared, are the zombies, and none of us want to end up on their evening menu! stevequayle.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Oh absolutely, I think the virtue of compassion becomes apparent the broader one's experience. In other words in learning to do all those things, I think you would learn that sharing is caring.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
here is one for ya all, I fallow the bots and was waiting for this 8-11th date and a freind and coworkers hussband is in the army , hes a recruiter.. so he lives at home and does his recruiting durring the day.. pretty much like any normal persons job.

Well October 31 my coworker posted on face book that she hates the army .. then sent me a message asking if i had any beater cars to sell.. normally she is all for the Army.. I talked to her at work, she said the army gave her husband 2 weeks to be back on base fulltime.. that makes it Nov14th.. A recruiter on a base.. why the heck would you need a recruiter on the base? She needed the car because they are a one car family and he husband normally has a army vehicle for use for his recruiting efforts... so he needed a cheap car so he could travel home on leave.. So there calling in even the recruiters to the base for active duty? WTF is up with that?

As for the boots.. I have followed them for quite some time seen their predictions fail on ocasion and nail it on the head quite often, the last time they released dates with TIMES.. was the 2008 crash, that was Oct 7th 2008 at 12:10am PST.. that was when iceland banks crashed and got money from russia to stay afloat , the europe markets opened and crashed , the bank of Scotland was in trouble and then the US markets opens and that was DOW -508 day..

When these guys are confident enough to release a exact time.. pay attention!

When your at a baseballl game and people start yelling heads up.. do you ignore it?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Over here it's allready november the 5th....

Let the games begin .......

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog65807

Wouldnt that be a major A$$burn to the banks if everyone withdrew ALL their money from all their accounts except for $500, before the banks have their little holiday. I wont worry, cause I already closed all accounts except for one that keeps just enough money to pay the regualr bills.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by E-ville. A recruiter on a base.. why the heck would you need a recruiter on the base? She needed the car because they are a one car family and he husband normally has a army vehicle for use for his recruiting efforts... so he needed a cheap car so he could travel home on leave.. So there calling in even the recruiters to the base for active duty? WTF is up with that??

Recruiter is not a permanent MOS. He has a permanent job which he is primarily assigned to. Recruitment is a temporary job which runs it's course after 2 years (that is the norm last i knew) or if you miss your quota. They can recall you to your primary job anytime they please. The fiscal year just ended not too long ago so it's likely he just missed his numbers. I get what you are trying to say, but that's not exactly anything out of the ordinary.

And Recruiters are always on active duty when they are in the regular Army
edit on 4-11-2010 by antonia because: RAWR

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Hey Nikiano

Keep in mind that in India Diwali is a huge holiday I guess comporable to our Christmas hence the kids going along with him...LINK DIWALI It's a very big deal.

As far as the 3,000 people accompanying him I would include military personnel and I'm hearing or reading in some articles that 34 vessels is inflated...even so you could easily absorb 3,000 in military personnel in attendance. Keep in mind that their is an aircraft carrier accompanying them and with the aircraft carrier their needs to be a set number of support vessels which include but are not limited to supply ships, I believe both offensive and defensive ships and one or two submarines. We truly don't know the number of personnel that will be attending but keep in mind that it's the cia and the military's call for what is needed not the president as much as we would like to think. I'm sure Joe Biden and some other folks will be hunkered down here and if there is something big going to happen he is not going to india...we have plenty of places here that are much safer and of course are underground or in a mountain.

I think we can speculate all we want on the end of the world or nuclear destruction but as far as web bot goes if things were that bad why the heck are these guys still doing updates. I"m sure they are accurate with information but nuclear war...not so sure and usually when nuclear war is around the corner my bunions ache. A good deal of people on here have made dire predictions since the inception of the website and it will continue on and we obviously crave it because here we are. People like Major Ed Dames and all his prophecies are seldom accurate,

I think a good deal of people on here can make a general prediction about the economy and probably come across somewhat accurate because there are so many things going on now it's hard not to hit something now and then. Breath easy my friends we will be here for a long time...you can't get money from a corpse and isn't that what it's all about for the elite ??? who the hell wants to build on lot of land that looks like tranoble...please also consider that it would be much more effective for our enemies to use a pulse weapon over the us and knock us into the stone age for around 20 years...then they can pillage the land and our resources at their whim...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Previous failed similar prediction: The big-tipping point announced for Oct 25-Nov 4 2009—supposedly an economic event serious enough that it would have the same emotional impact as 9/11—did not eventuate.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

Dude, the 6th is my 23rd birthday. If the "tipping point" comes true on the 5th, im going to be so pissed if it ruins my bday parties....I guess its time to start the partyin early. I doubt any "tipping" is going to happen, but Ill try to keep it in my mind.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Just something else to add if the web bot does in fact get it's information from the web by gathering data with similiar values and you do a search for words such as economic collapse, devalue, inflation, depression, bubble and presuming that it works something like again I ponder the idea that if thousands of websites are quoting similiar articles how cannot it not go in that direction. My example and perhaps a crappy one if that is I googled the phrase "24 experts warn of 2010 meltdown" as I had come across this a few times..when it was googled I came back with 82,900 results..so I'm jus saying thats a lot of the same info duplicated over and over again just a thought so be gentle with your responses...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
You may be up to something...

Do we know of any other important americans who leave the country on that date ?

I can't think of any politician American that is important.
edit on 4-11-2010 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by byteshertz
Previous failed similar prediction: The big-tipping point announced for Oct 25-Nov 4 2009—supposedly an economic event serious enough that it would have the same emotional impact as 9/11—did not eventuate.

Yeah last year there were pretty off.. this year they have been nailing them pretty much dead on.. I'll be the first to agree that this Nov14th day may just pass with nothing happening.. but then again I watched as they have nailed other ones, and it freaks the crap out of you.. knowing the future before it happens.. the one that hooked me on paying attention to them was the 2008 economic crash.. the nailed that perfectly, then this year the May6th flash crash and the Oct 27th "sample pack" of natural disasters.. Earthquake, Tsunami, and volcano in Indonesian and the "land hurricane" in my home state of MN,

I look at it like insurance.. I usually check the stockpiles before any events are predicted and it just keeps me on my toes... has never failed me yet or cost me anything.. so its all good

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join