It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot "Global Tipping Point" Update: The date has been moved by a few days

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano
Read more at: www.ndtv.com...

Originally posted by Surferrosa
Obama is taking 40 aircrafts and 6 armored cars with him, and at the last minute decided to take the kids with him. What.

That is a bit freaky. Has any president EVER arrived at another country with that much entourage and protection with him? I mean, really....is there a precedent for this or not?

I found this link:

www.ndtv.com...

About 3,000 people including Secret Service agents, US government officials and journalists would accompany the President. Several officials from the White House and US security agencies are already here for the past one week with helicopters, a ship and high-end security instruments.

3,000 people are accompanying the president to India?? Why isn't this in the news? Why is this happening? Has ANY president ever taken 3,000 people with him out of the country?

You know, I hate to say it, but unless someone can convince me otherwise, Obama's trip to India is starting to look a lot like our president is "abandoning ship" or taking refuge in a "safe haven" before something drastic happens.
edit on 3-11-2010 by nikiano because: added links, etc..

edit to add:
I also saw that it is going to cost 200 million dollars a DAY for all of this...just for a 2 day trip?? WTF?? Does this sound abnormal to anyone else?
edit on 3-11-2010 by nikiano because: (no reason given)

my sentiments exactly....nobody NOBODY needs an entourage of 3000! theres even i think its 3 or 4 u.s warships going as well....wtf? this is screaming "getting the f**k out of dodge" i think there is going to be some nuclear disaster or war going to trigger in the u.s some type of false flag, thats why there are so many going theres probably more than whats being reported....webbot sed that its going to btween 10-100 times bigger than 911....something is defo going down obama knows it and so does everyone else thats leaving the country.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by remrem
reply to post by nikiano

Hillary Clinton is in Wellington NZ right now, I walked passed her security people a couple of hours ago.
www.stuff.co.nz...

im gunna have a look around see if there are any other members of congress and officials conveniently out of the country.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

While I agree that focus and mastery are important, please read this wise quote by none other than the author of Starship Troopers...

“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.” – Robert A. Heinlein

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Treason,toil and plot...here's to ol Guido!reply to post by SonicInfinity

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
the real question is....

Why??

why would anyone want to use nukes, what would obama gain from nukin iran? gettin 20 back?

if he want to go to war, why not just sink one of his own ships, or fly some empty planes into some buildings, why would he need to nuke his own soil?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Another recent and important nuclear/defense news, this week on the 2st November :

Herald Scotland - France and UK to share military resources under historic new deal
Bloomberg - Britain, France to Share Nuclear-Test Facilities, Carriers
Telegraph - Calm down, mes amis, it's only a treaty

In an unprecedented move two countries that have spent much of the last thousand years in conflict signed a far reaching defense agreement yesterday

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleStarGal
reply to post by nikiano

Does anyone know what the "tipping point" might be?

I have heard it will be nuclear or economic, but has anyone seen anything in the news that narrows down or helps point to "The Event"?

(Not the TV show)

Thanks!

what about all those nukes the military lost contact with a few weeks back? could that have been a dry run leading up to this event?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Glowstickk

Its not enough, those have all been done already.

They want to "shock and awe" us........

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glowstickk
the real question is....

Why??

why would anyone want to use nukes, what would obama gain from nukin iran? gettin 20 back?

if he want to go to war, why not just sink one of his own ships, or fly some empty planes into some buildings, why would he need to nuke his own soil?

if the nuke event took place in usa, they probably wouldnt even hesitate to nuke others in retaliation... i dont think the event would be pre emptive war, but a suprise attack on usa. isnt that how it works?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Maybe Obama recieved a very serious death threat from a group that is very capable of following through. That would explain the small army hes bringing with him. Just a thought.

CX

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mindovermatter88
reply to post by CX

While I agree that focus and mastery are important, please read this wise quote by none other than the author of Starship Troopers...

“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.” – Robert A. Heinlein

I totaly agree.

My reference to the "You become a master of what you focus on" quote, was to do with the downside of focusing on one thing too much. In this case, doom and gloom threads.

So master some things by all means, but lets not make those things the more negative issues in the world.

A simple click on the "Off topic discussion" once in a while could save some people a whole world of head screwing.

CX.
edit on 4/11/10 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
So to sum up on this November stuff :

Predictions :
. The Web Bot project "Tipping Point" is on November 2010
. Timewave Zero predict something big on November 2010
. Baba Vanga predicted World War 3 to begin November 2010
. CERN will fired up the Large Hadron Collider on 9 November. Some people are worried about causing destruction if it fails
. Few predict an Yellowstone erupting date near November 2010
. Few Financial experts say the Stockmarket could crash again in November

Facts - Real : (but can be not connected to the above)
. Obama and the heart of the White House (3 000 officials) will move to India on Saturday, with a fleet of 34 warships (Estimated cost is approx. $200 million per day)
. France and UK sign this Tuesday an historic military and nuclear treaty
. Terrorism : Al-Qaeda's Palestinian cell being hit, MFO camps in Sinai remain on high terror alert, strange package bombs from Yemen, etc.

Facts - No proof
. Rumors from some ATSers of friends telling them to be prepared (CIA, Military, etc.)
. Few ATSers see a possible alarm with the Volcanos in Iceland and Indonesia.

Am i missing something else ?

Usually i don't believe on predictions, and honestly i don't believe on "most" of the ones quoted above. But ... Anyway interesting ... Usually we have just on (or two) predictions on the same dates. This time it is bigger.

As usual we will see. But don't stress too much, be safe, prepared, and live your life

edit on 4/11/10 by digit78 because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by digit78

You could add the strange foundation x to your list.. I mean what type of foundation approaches the UK (and others undisclosed nations) with billions of free cash to prop up their economies unless something was up.
edit on 4/11/10 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

To be fair (not that I believe in High), Cliff High does interviews and posts a link on his website where you can listen to them. You don't have to buy the crap to know what is in it. But, I do agree with you.

I'm going to take my shot at prophetic glory now!

An assassination attempt (or perhaps a successful hit) on Obama will be connected to the Iranians. We will hash it for a few days and then start bombing the crap out of them. They will shut down the Strait leading to a lockdown of the world's oil supply and general chaos.

Someone give me a cookie.
edit on 4-11-2010 by antonia because: RAWR

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Let me be the first to say...

Something BIG is going to happen in December.*

*This only applies if the world doesn't end in November. I wanted to call dibs on the next month.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by digit78

Here's a mind blower. What if all the things you listed happen? Talk about having a bad day.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The size of the force accompanying Obama is disquieting. If it is true that there will be 34 warships,and warplanes he has himself a nice little invasion force. This type of presence is way over the top in my mind. The webbot has been fairly accurate,I just hate these wait and see moments...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mindovermatter88
reply to post by CX

And share with others!!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So we've got the Simpon's 11/6/10 prediction of false flag nuclear attack.
We've got the Web bot 11/5/10 prediction of tipping point and 11/14/10 emotional upsurge (what ever that all means)
We've got another Web bot 11/8/10 prediction of nuclear war. ATS thread on web bot nukes
We've got the very symbolic date of 11/5/10 in relation to Guy Fawkes (but this happens ever year).
We've got the Federal Reserve 100 year birthday celebration on 11/5-11/6 (unique for sure, creepy even more)
We've got Obama taking half the government/military with him to India in the same time frame. (what the hells?)

Either there's a whole lot of End Times on the agenda, or just a whole lot of coinkydinks going on.

Experience tells me this is just coincidence.

edit on 4-11-2010 by harrytuttle because: add another coinkidink

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Giovannetti44
All of y'all are saying that the "tipping point" may be a false flag attack or something of that nature while the president is in India. But have you even thought what if his visit to India IS the tipping point?

Its been said, no news station is reporting the extreme nature of this visit. What if the actual cost (which im postive is in the millions) gets reported, while people are back home losing their jobs and houses? This could be the point that shows the sheeple how out of touch our politicians really are.
If thats the case I guarantee the warships would come back home to defend our shores,these guys are first and foremost Americans with there families here, back home.My family has been military for 22+years they would not leave us stranded....I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the State of against all enemies, foreign and domestic;

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join