It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot "Global Tipping Point" Update: The date has been moved by a few days

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

"Remember", Ronald Reagan may have let the cat out of the bag in his famous speech where he observed that all humanity would unite against an "alien" threat.

The "aliens" are not who you think they are. They are not from outer space. They are not from Mexico. These "aliens" could be your next door neighbors that you have known for years. Do you know what it takes to become an alien?

And yes, humanity will unite against us.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
It is said to be by webot that maybe an economic collapse on the wikipage... With the new announcement of what the feds and what they are doing which is basically going to loan ourself money by bypassing the chinese buying bonds and instead of having bonds it is just pure printed money.... It has been said when the dollar declined it will take 15 days before all SHTF where our money won't be able to buy hamburger meat milk groceries the biggest... Maybe the nov. 5- nov. 14 is a decline in the dollar... Speculation of course maybe nothing will happen..

It's quite clear, the bonds market and the amount of bonds bought from the emerging markets of the Far East by the West are a bubble that is bigger than the whole property sub prime bubble. It's only a matter of time. There will be a second, bigger, economic collapse. And this one could be the tipping point societally. Expect something terrible to happen soon. They are lying to us and hiding the truth. Be prepared for this. It will get nasty.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Hillary Clinton is in Wellington NZ right now, I walked passed her security people a couple of hours ago.
www.stuff.co.nz...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Remember, Remember, the 5th of November...

If nothing that has been predicted happens, I will certainly remember.

Actually you are incorrect....the 5th merely starts the chain of events that will build novelty or tension until the 14th and then it releases.

It is the 14th of November that you want to monitor.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Actually you are incorrect....the 5th merely starts the chain of events that will build novelty or tension until the 14th and then it releases.

It is the 14th of November that you want to monitor.

now if we backtrack to 1963... it seems reasonable that the period from 5-14 November
would be the window of opportunity that the Day at Dallas with Lee H Oswald was finalized...

between the 5th & the 14th, a mere 7 days prior to the fateful 22 Nov '63 assassination,
the itenary, the route, the technical support for a Presidental entrouge' would have filtered
through the levels of security to fall on the ears of the plotters... and Oswald to be prepped
for the next-weeks-deed from the school book depository...

somehow, i get the same dread, dark anticipation for this coming period between 5-14 Nov 2010...
with the possibility that the SHTF on 22 Nov, in a sort of copy-cat of the Kennedy Murder by several
assassins in a conspiracy....

~hey this isn't outlandish to a CT ' ist~

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano
reply to post by css1981

I'd like to see a list of all 3000 people, and their government titles, of those who are going to India.
edit on 3-11-2010 by nikiano because: (no reason given)

Keep dreaming lol

2nd line

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

when the day comes and nothing happens, they will "re-adjust" the date to any other day. And when the day comes and nothing happens, they will "re-adjust" the date to any other day. And when the day comes and nothing happens, they will "re-adjust" the date to any other day.

I've seen this pattern for years.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalpr

when the day comes and nothing happens, they will "re-adjust" the date to any other day. And when the day comes and nothing happens, they will "re-adjust" the date to any other day. And when the day comes and nothing happens, they will "re-adjust" the date to any other day.

I've seen this pattern for years.

They only adjusted it by a couple of days, by adding dates on to the end of the time period...before it has yet to happen.

The web bot predictions actually have a pretty good track record, compared to most. They predicted 9/11, the crash of 2008 (on the day), and many other events. They are not always right, of course, but when they are, it is usually a huge event.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Check it.

This was from the a prediction by Joseph Tittel mentioned in other threads on the Predictions forum. This psychic predicted the Haiti earthquake and loss of 100,000 lives or more. Here is his prediction and something to note related to this topic.

44. Taj Mahal in the news. Tragedy hits. Not sure if this is in Atlantic City New Jersey or India.

spiritmanjoseph.blogspot.com...

He also predicts an assassination attempt on Obama that misses and hurts someone else.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by nikiano

Check it.

This was from the a prediction by Joseph Tittel mentioned in other threads on the Predictions forum. This psychic predicted the Haiti earthquake and loss of 100,000 lives or more. Here is his prediction and something to note related to this topic.

44. Taj Mahal in the news. Tragedy hits. Not sure if this is in Atlantic City New Jersey or India.

spiritmanjoseph.blogspot.com...

He also predicts an assassination attempt on Obama that misses and hurts someone else.

Wow. Makes me wonder if perhaps Obama is being set up for an assassination attempt?

This is all just too weird.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
With all that security you better be one damn good group of assasins or are working from the inside.. Maybe the "insider" attempts to assasinate him.... Speculation of course.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

the tipping point after which we (the planet of humans)
is into emotional release language starts

This does not sound like a bad thing to me. Just have a teddy bear to hug and someone to cry with. No doomsday or large explosions required.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
IF something were to happen to the President in another country it might be akin to when the Duke was killed in Serbia starting WWI. Not a good thing! Sounds like the President and his men are prepared for anything in INdia. Better safe than sorry.

Can someone explain the "language" part of the prediction please?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I want to clarify what I just said. I am a fan of the President and wish no one harm in any way! He is a good man trying his best to get us out of a bad situation! Plus I believe he has an amazing security detail!

Do people really believe something bad will happen on 11/14/10? And if so, what do you think it will be?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MimiG
I want to clarify what I just said. I am a fan of the President and wish no one harm in any way! He is a good man trying his best to get us out of a bad situation! Plus I believe he has an amazing security detail!

Do people really believe something bad will happen on 11/14/10? And if so, what do you think it will be?

From what I understand from reading up on the webbot, It will be in the time frame from nove nov. 5 to nov 14/15th so not that day in particular but in between the dates. If all pans out in the prediction either something economically and tip the scales so to speak everything use to be weighed on scales for trade.... If not that maybe a false flag or non false flag millitry event.... On another end maybe some major earthquakes, it's very broad and very speculative.... Lets wait it out and NOT worry, if all hell breaks loose, i'll be coming to get you guys just hold onto your life until I get there.
edit on 4-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Thank you! That clarifies it a little. I guess I will just go one with life and keep one ear to the ground!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic

From what I understand from reading up on the webbot, It will be in the time frame from nove nov. 5 to nov 14/15th so not that day in particular but in between the dates. If all pans out in the prediction either something economically and tip the scales so to speak everything use to be weighed on scales for trade.... If not that maybe a false flag or non false flag millitry event.... On another end maybe some major earthquakes, it's very broad and very speculative.... Lets wait it out and NOT worry, if all hell breaks loose, i'll be coming to get you guys just hold onto your life until I get there.
edit on 4-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

Stop by the panhandle of FL on your way out, I'll resupply ya and maybe join in on the adventure.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Also the Baba Vanga predictions that in November 2010 the 3rd world war would begin after an attempted assassination on 4 heads of state in India.

2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons."

lighthead.wordpress.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 4/11/2010 by enteri because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/11/2010 by enteri because: edit: The 4 heads of state would have been assassinated in 2008, not 2010

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Can someone provide me with links about taking 3,000, people, 40 armored cars, etc? That can't be right...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surferrosa
Obama is taking 40 aircrafts and 6 armored cars with him, and at the last minute decided to take the kids with him. What.

This. Source or links, please.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join