It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WA State Senate race...rigged??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
So I live here in the politically handicapped state of Washington. Last election year Dino Rossi ran for governer and lost to Christine Gregoire by a mere 133 votes after a bunch of "missing" ballots were suddenly found... So the past few days I have been talking to my Jr high school aged daughter about voting and what occurred last time Rossi ran for an office. She let me know a few days ago that her school was having a "mock" vote on the same day the general election was to take place...(yesterday of course). That same day she asked me if she could take my ballot to school...? What? I asked her why she would even THINK about asking me that, to which she told me her teacher asked the students to bring in their parents ballots "if they haven't voted yet" ?? So my next question was: Why would a US History teacher even BEGIN to think it was ok to ask kids to bring in their parents' ballots?? I explained the importance of taking care of your ballot and that it was VERY wrong for the teacher to ask her to do that.
Ok...so fast forward to yesterday and the "mock" election... My daughter voted and they handed out stickers that said "I Voted" and whatever. Supposedly it was to make it more "real"
Today I was thinking it over and suddenly it popped into my head to ask my daughter to describe the ballots they used. She described EXACTLY what a genuine election ballot that I used to vote looks like...things aren't adding up to me and and so I decided I needed to look a little further into this... I asked her more about what exactly had happened during this "mock" election. She, then, proceeds to tell me that her teacher told the kids that "if the race was tight enough that the kids' votes would then be counted to help decide the winner in the real election" ??? Talk about sirens going off...
So I then look up her history teacher online, thinking that this was just too much. This is what I came across...
www.debisrail.com...
So yep...Debi Srail is my daughter's history teacher. She's a progressive democrat that ran last election year (2008) and the election year before that...losing both times.
My daughter also heard, in this same class, from another student that Rossi shouldn't be voted for because "he is trying to take away womens' right to vote"... ?
Sorry this is so long, but I am so floored right now.
This just tells me that our voting process is one big joke, and that it is no longer effective. Democracy is now a farce...
edit on 3-11-2010 by Piper96 because: grammer

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Have you also noticed that We just turned red?
All i can say is, the real ameirca is almost gone
(This was a real map of a few years ago, most accurate imo)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Piper96

Sounds like you have evidence enough to have her locked up for voting fraud. I would contact the school board and the police if I were you.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Already on top of the school board thing...did that as soon as the teacher asked my daughter to bring my ballot to school...You are right about the police, though... Definately the next thing I need to do.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Good one mate! But I think you have to contact the Elections Board - then they'll send out the State Police (at least that's the advice I heard if you think you see/hear of voter fraud).

Pretty unbelievable...well, for WA State, not that unbelievable.

Good luck to you (you may have to move your daughter to another teacher's classroom).

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I live in washington also, and I can vouch for the fact that the democrats in this state are so extreme about their politics that they will do anything to win, and when they break the law, they feel entitled to do it..

There have been many stories here about scandals involving schemes done by liberal teachers and different professionals that belong to unions.. Some unions trying to strong arm union members into voting democrat etc, etc..

Getting students to take parents ballot materials is definitely a punishable crime.... it's called conspiracy to commit absentee ballot voting fraud...

Please report this asap

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Of course it's rigged. The Democrats here are rotten to the core. Our Republicans here aren't even Republicans, they're Libertarians and they're shot down constantly because they make more sense than these left-wing extremists. If it weren't for our government sectors polluting this state, our economic state would be ten times worse.
edit on 3-11-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
So I was able to get in touch with the authorities and they are looking into this. They, too, were shocked that someone who is involved in politics to that degree would ask children to bring their parents ballots to school. They will be conducting an investigation and get back to me once they know what is going to be done. I guess I didn't realize how TRULY serious this is. And they said they don't use names (I only gave my first name, which is very common) in investigations like this, so I'm HOPING that my daughter doesn't get any repercussions from this whole thing...

new topics

top topics

join