It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS predictions that came to pass?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Clearly, most predictions made on here don't typically amount to much. That said, I was wondering about examples of predictions that turned out to be true.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well if Obama is attacked by a monkey assassin by this time next week I will be one up!

I honestly haven't head of any though, people tend to disappear into obscurity after making them.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Squat

Someone related to NORAd did make a 10-13-10 prediction of alien interaction and then we had the NY swamp gas ballons event?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Squat
I was wondering about examples of predictions that turned out to be true.

You and me both. I've read my share of predictions here and honestly think you'll be hard pressed to find one that actually came true. I'll gladly be proven wrong but the chances honestly seem to be slim.

I'm waiting for confirmation by anyone on this one...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I've asked myself the same question and I think it's very funny when some people post them. Some are so fantastic it's like ... "dude write a science fiction novel rather than just mess with people." It's also funny when people allow themselves to get so serious about them. Then a lot of times it goes off on a tangent and gets boring.

new topics

top topics

join