It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fed Set To Celebrate 100 Years of Dominating The USA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The Fed Set To Celebrate 100 Years of Dominating The USA

Prominent members of the federal reserve are going back to Jekyll Island where the financial problems and misery of the United States of America, and all surrounding and co-depending countries stem from. According to the below article, it's going to be a party. The fat cats are going to be laughing at our suffrage and complete servitude to them in the past 100 years. They'll probably be basking in the utmost luxury, haute cuisine, et al while millions in your country are out of a job, economic disparity is at an extreme level and record amounts of your citizens (45 million!) are living in poverty.

The Federal Reserve is going back to Jekyll Island to celebrate the 100 year anniversary of the infamous 1910 Jekyll Island meeting that spawned the draft legislation that would ultimately create the U.S. Federal Reserve.

It was a system that was designed by the bankers and for the bankers. Now, the bureaucrats running the system are returning to Jekyll Island to congratulate themselves. Those attending the conference on November 5th and 6th include Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan, Goldman Sachs managing director E. Gerald Corrigan and the heads of the various regional Federal Reserve banks.

You lose.

They win.

Keep voting for both Republicans and Democrats alike..... The money you earn is the bankers' and should always be the bankers'. They own the U.S. and the majority of the world's nations. They have the right to own all of you. They have the right to rip you off at all times, and the right to destroy your lives if you try to step up and do anything about it.

Today, the Federal Reserve has more power over the economy than any other single institution in the United States. It is the Fed that primarily determines if we will see high inflation or low inflation, whether the money supply with expand or contract and whether we will have high interest rates or low interest rates. The President and the U.S. Congress have far less power to influence the economy than the Federal Reserve does.

The truth is that the Federal Reserve was created to enslave the United States government in an endlessly expanding spiral of debt from which it would never be able to escape.

They must be laughing amongst themselves "Bring on the Quantitative Easing, the voters got punked again. They took it hook, line and sinker and voted for our Republican and Democrat puppets again!"

Now many at the Federal Reserve are touting more “quantitative easing” as the solution to our economic problems. But anyone with a brain should be able to see that creating a gigantic pile of paper money out of thin air and dumping it into the economy is only going to make our long-term problems even worse.

Yep Yep Yep... And here are the 11 reasons why the Federal Reserve is Bad.

1 - The Federal Reserve was created as a way to enslave the U.S. government with debt.

2 - The Federal Reserve creates money out of thin air.

3- The huge predator megabanks that now dominate the U.S. banking system use the Federal Reserve as a tool to make money.

4 - The Federal Reserve devalues our currency.

5 - The Federal Reserve manipulates the U.S. economy by setting national interest rates.

6 - The Federal Reserve also controls the national money supply.

7- The Federal Reserve is not part of the U.S. government.

8 - The Federal Reserve has become far, far too powerful.

9- The Federal Reserve is dominated by Wall Street and the New York banks.

10- Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke wants to completely eliminate minimum reserve requirements for banks.

11 - The Federal Reserve is not accountable to anyone.

Let's look at that #10 again: 10- Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke wants to completely eliminate minimum reserve requirements for banks.

Say What????

Money Out Of Thin Air: Now Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke Wants To Eliminate Reserve Requirements Completely?

WHAT??? Then banks don't even have to have A RED CENT in order for for them to loan you money????

From the Fed's own website...

www.federalreserve.gov...

The Federal Reserve believes it is possible that, ultimately, its operating framework will allow the elimination of minimum reserve requirements, which impose costs and distortions on the banking system.

Someone get me a strong drink...

"Give me control of a nation's money
and I care not who makes the laws." -Mayer Amschel Rothschild

edit on 3-11-2010 by TheBandit795 because: Posted the eyeroll to indicate sarcasm

edit on 3-11-2010 by TheBandit795 because: Posted video

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
November 6th, you say?

I guess I'll be adding this to a long list of things that are supposed to happen on the 6th/early November.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It has nothing to do with that, and it's most probable that nothing is going to happen on Nov 6th.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Another consequence of this..... and of U.S. citizens living way out of their means for decades...

Is the American Dream Over?

America has long been a country of limitless possibility. But the dream has now become a nightmare for many. The US is now realizing just how fragile its success has become -- and how bitter its reality. Should the superpower not find a way out of crisis, it could spell trouble ahead for the global economy. By SPIEGEL Staff

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Most important post I've seen in some time Bandit. It is amazing to me that this frightening conspiracy does not get more attention on ATS. Worst part is this is no theory... absolute fact. Let's face it, UFOs, 9/11, BP... all theories with uncheckable facts but this one is just IN YOUR FACE!

Had no idea they were meeting this weekend but it does make sense. Not a chance there are nefarious purposes with the managing director of Goldman in attendance. Doubt those named in the video was a complete list of attendees anyway.

Gonna throw this one out there... want to know other peoples thoughts. I'd love to find a way to check but I've tried to find something concrete about a lot of the information out there about the Fed, find it's really hard to do.

I had seen a post speculating that the 2012 event had to do with the 100 year anniversary (end of charter) of the Federal Reserve but the math isn't right, off by a year. The central bank that preceded the Federal Reserve WAS given a 25 year charter and I know that 99 years is actually a common term for leases. As is known, they get their "interest" on all money issued. Maybe the plan was always just to skim 1% each year and call the note for the accumulated interest (the national debt) at the end of the charter. Of course we have far exceeded that skim for debt, now having to borrow from every nation on the planet. Looking at the value of the dollar over the same time period kind of goes hand in hand with this.

It's just speculation. I've read quite a bit about the Fed, income taxes (they kind of intermingle when doing research) and I've heard that the US technically filed bankruptcy, income taxes aren't constitutional, all courts operating under UCC law... bunch of other information that you get from multiple sources but I haven't been able to find any "original" source.

I'd really like to know what other people think about this. Better still, I'd would be eternally grateful if anyone can provide links for any original source documents for any of the conspiracies listed in the above paragraph, or anything related.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Another consequence of this..... and of U.S. citizens living way out of their means for decades...

Is the American Dream Over?

America has long been a country of limitless possibility. But the dream has now become a nightmare for many. The US is now realizing just how fragile its success has become -- and how bitter its reality. Should the superpower not find a way out of crisis, it could spell trouble ahead for the global economy. By SPIEGEL Staff

Them big bankers own the world not just America.... Every first world country will be third over night if America doesn't succeed or if the dollar failes. China is worthless all the good we buy, all the middle eastern countries who we buy the GAS from worthless, trade worldwide all worthless without America . During the great depression things were EVEN worse then they are now... People standing in breadlines that was the normal during the depression. Good always prevails over evil them scum with all the money won't have a pot to piss in when it's over. WWII helped us out of the great depression.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
It was like reading a quote of the day cliche book.... Total snore.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Thank you OP for the Links.

Believe it or not, but I use them and are quiet significant for what I use them for.

Just for personal stuff I can't get into detail about.

I just wanted to let you and other poster's be aware that News links posted about things like this are incredibly helpful to me.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
What have been done to try to shut them down ?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by fianna
It was like reading a quote of the day cliche book.... Total snore.

So...you're saying the Federal Reserve is your friend?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Read page 6 about the currency wars in that Spiegel article. It's exactly what you're talking about. The U.S. will drag the rest of the developed world down with it.

We need the Monetary Reform Act

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

You're welcome. These links are just for the awareness. To remind people what's really going on, and what's one of the major causes of the financial problems they may have.

The solutions are a whole link altogether. There is the solution on a world and national level, and the solution on a personal level. Financial reform on the international, national and personal levels...

One example of the personal level solution can be found on the sovereign man website. It's about true freedom.

www.sovereignman.com...

I believe that in order to achieve true freedom, you have to be able to make money, control your time, and eliminate the mindset that you are subject to a corrupt government that is bent on degrading your personal liberty.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicodin

Watch the Secret of Oz, and you'll see the history of the fight the United States, including it's presidents have had against Central Banking. Several presidents were assassinated in this struggle.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
congratulations federal reserve! you deserve to own America after all of your hard work the past 100 years to take it! hurray!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke wants to completely eliminate minimum reserve requirements for banks.

Well well well then.... looks like I going to be opening a bank. I need some free money. Anyone want to join? We can live like kings!

All bs'n aside. W
W.... The fed is a cancer to this country. Nothing will change until people get pissed enough though and something tells me that its not too far up the road for us.

Get your crap in order people. The wild ride will commense soon.

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This has probably already been mentioned, but it'd really suck if the False Flag Event that everyone is speculating about turned out to be a hit by some US militia ... or, at least, made to look like that ... on the celebration at Jekyll Island.

I'm afraid it'd trigger a pre-conceived "economic crisis" that would launch our country toward an Amero, or something similar. In turn, it'd also start a crackdown on homeland surveillance in a "covert" martial-law type of way. It could really be horrible.

While I think we have to stop the Fed ... it has to be done the right way. God help us all if such an operation goes down.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
November 6th, you say?

I guess I'll be adding this to a long list of things that are supposed to happen on the 6th/early November.

Just imagine if a stray missile suddenly fall on Jekyll Island while all of them bankers are celebrating there.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

The Rothschilds & Rockefellers will just get others to take their place. Remember these are just mere representatives of the owners..

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The Federal Reserve believes it is possible that, ultimately, its operating framework will allow the elimination of minimum reserve requirements, which impose costs and distortions on the banking system.

What? With FED loaning unlimited amounts of money to every bank, minimum reserve is the only thing preventing banks from creating even larger amounts of virtual debt money with attached interest through credit multiplication.

Minimum reserve requirements may be eliminated, but ONLY if the FED is eliminated first, and banks would use only real sound money deposits for credit multiplication. And even then I think some reserve requirements would be better.

Costs and distortions on the banking system are imposed by FEDs ability to print and loan unlimited amounts of money, thus distorting and manipulating interest rates (real prize of money), not so much by reserve requirements.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

All bs'n aside. W
W.... The fed is a cancer to this country. Nothing will change until people get pissed enough though and something tells me that its not too far up the road for us.

Get your crap in order people. The wild ride will commense soon.

MOTF!

Believe me, I dont like the FED anymore than you, and I would love to make a mess on them a la your avatar

But, I have one question for everyone who opposes, and would get rid of the Federal Reserve:

What do you propose we do in its place? Surely we can all agree that there needs to be SOMEBODY who would come in and pick up the slack..... We have a system of checks and balances in this country. I believe this is why the Federal Reserve is no more federal than Federal Express (FedEx), because as we've seen, the government is incompetent when it comes down to managing our money. Thats why the Federal Reserve was founded in the first place. At one point, TPTB realized that they needed to bring in the brightest economically and financially minded people to help with the cash flow of a nation that clearly has many many zero's on its balance statement.

In my mind, much like many things the (long dead) past leaders we have had in this country have done, the notion was founded on a good idea, and it appeared to work......for a time. But, then the people they put in control became too powerful, too influential, too manipulative with money that wasnt theirs. I think by the time anyone figured it out, it was too late.

They literally gave the wolves an all access pass to the hen house, and the sheep pen. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

But, if we were to overthrow the Fed this very day, what do you propose we put in its place?

Do we go back to the initial idea of putting the most successful people of the time in control of the country's finances? Most of us here on ATS have little faith in the global elite. So, as I keep redundantly asking, WHO WILL STEP UP TO THE PLATE?
edit on 4-11-2010 by WhiteDevil013 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join