It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi was NOT voted out last night

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Good, now the two of you can team up and see if together you can explain to me how you interpret the words "long" and "gone."

Originally posted by Neo96my friends nancy pelsoi is long goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Even though there is no period at the end, that is the entire sentence. So I am willing to admit that I have different definitions for "long" and "gone" but mine match the dictionaries so whatever you two think they mean would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

Sorry but you are wrong. I think I understand where your confusion originates. Instead of reading and understanding what is actually written, you are reading between the lines and filling it in with your own biases. You should try to work on that problem.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
reply to post by Curiousisall

Sorry but you are wrong. I think I understand where your confusion originates. Instead of reading and understanding what is actually written, you are reading between the lines and filling it in with your own biases. You should try to work on that problem.

Gosh that sounds like a really great theory and all but it has a few problems. For one thing, you are the one reading between the lines. You refuse to address "long" and "gone" which are actually written and go on to say he just meant she was demoted. I do not see demoted written there, I see "LONG GONE." The second biggest problem with trying to blame my reading comprehension as opposed to Neo's poorly crafted post is that he already accepted blame for not writing it better.

Originally posted by neo96
pelosi won't lose her seat in california tho they just love her.

should have made that distinction my bad.

Hopped on the wrong train there.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yep just like the right winger here with the never ending big mouth who posts the "Nancy is goneeeeeee" threads and other idiotic right winger nonsense BS, only think what they WANT to think and not what is right or reality.

Thats the usual right wing syndrome anyways EXACTLY the same mentality as the OP here is mentioning. Exactly the same.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Of course she wasn't. Duh. But she is gone as a political force. Her salary reverts from the Speaker's $223,500 to the normal house members' $174,00, not that she needs the money. Her fancy office is gone. Her military plane is gone. Her clout is gone. Now let's see what she does as a 'free agent.'

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join