It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s next for Nancy Pelosi?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Seriously whats next? Id love to see her try to get another job anywhere. Because with what she said and how she spoke about creating jobs jobs jobs and jobs oh yeah and dont forget about jobs. Where the hell are those jobs she was supposed to help create and when will they be here? cuz i sure dont have the awesome jobs she was talking about.

Nancy Pelosi

The Republican Party made House Speaker Nancy Pelosi its Villain No. 1 this election cycle-- and it appears the strategy may have worked.

Not only will Pelosi lose her speaker's gavel after a wave of Republican victories, she may not be able to remain her party's leader when Democrats become the minority in January.

I cant believe im posting this picture but she looks like she used way too many narcotics.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/294a21665b5c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

She has a job...she was re-elected as a United States Representative last night.

And she won big...80% of the vote.
www.cnn.com...

Why do people not understand this?
edit on 3-11-2010 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

She has a job...she was re-elected as a United States Representative last night.

And she won big...80% of the vote.
www.cnn.com...

edit on 3-11-2010 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

AT least she cant fill our ears with s*it anymore and I know she will try to but she aint gunna last long when the republicans take over in this next presidential election. Hell, we dominated last night and we will take over and win the presidential election in 2 years.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Wishful thinking? The fact that she was once again re-elected just proves how messed up San Francisco is.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

AT least she cant fill our ears with s*it anymore and I know she will try to but she aint gunna last long when the republicans take over in this next presidential election. Hell, we dominated last night and we will take over and win the presidential election in 2 years.

What does this even mean?

Are the republicans going to kick her out of office...is that what you are trying to say? They are going to overturn a constitutional election because they don't like her?

I know you are riding high right now...but the Democrats still have the majority in the Senate and they control the Oval Office. Republicans only power is still roadblocking...that is all they have been doing anyway...so nothing changed last night.

2012...well we will see when the time comes. 2 years is a long time in politics.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by janon

Wishful thinking?

What is wishful thinking?

She won...it's not wishful thinking...it's fact.

Do you not know that she was up for re-election and that she won with 80% of the vote? I'm so confused by these silly threads today.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
...that anyone believes (or even hopes) that this is going to change anything shows how deep the preference for fantasy runs in our country...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

What is next? just doing what she and the rest of the corrupted rat pack are good for, taking dirty money from lobbyist and interest groups while screwing the tax payer and voters and passing legislation that they don't even read.

Nothing new really. . .

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Since she porked up all those 'Pelosi Mice' with stimulus money, she can probably go get a job keeping an eye on the little buggers once she 'retires' in January.

Side note .. yes, she'll retire. No way will her ego allow her to sit on the side lines and take orders from John Boehner as he runs the House and sits in the #3 slot in the land.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The Dems dominated two years ago. Then this happened. The tide could turn either way in two years.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Dude...you know what the saddest part of all this is...

these people whom are completely unaware that she didn't get fired also voted...lol

they can't even use the internet for a half second google search and see she got re-elected, or that somehow losing the majority of congress allows for them to fire her...heh

oh well, there is no IQ test to vote...........

sadly.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

reply to post by janon

Wishful thinking?

What is wishful thinking?

She won...it's not wishful thinking...it's fact.

Do you not know that she was up for re-election and that she won with 80% of the vote? I'm so confused by these silly threads today.

Why so mad? You asked why people think she wasn't re-elected and I said because of wishful thinking. Not too hard to understand, guy. I wish she wasn't so I'm being wishful.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It's interesting that a few minutes ago she refused to talk to a CNN corespondent about her future. They made it sound like she ran away and hid.

new topics

top topics

join