It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to Boehner, you have a crisis.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Boehner, you have a crisis and less than two years to get it right!

Actually, all you have to do is BEGIN the process.

First things first. Do you have "testicular fortitude" Mr. Boehner? If you do you will understand that you will be in grave danger if you begin to do the right thing for Americans. Americans are not all that intelligent, so you must actually LEAD and suffer whatever political consequences these Americans will subject you to. The traitors within our borders of course may just want you dead.
Americans like a full tummy. Because they have had a full tummy, they have let criminals take over the executive branch, and this was long before Obama as you are probably aware. You must root them out, and to do this you must start with the REPUBLICANS that have sold out their country. This will get the people's trust, or at least maybe enough of the people to counter the propaganda that will be hurled against you mercilessly by your/our enemies. Then, and only then, can you go after the Democrats. This serves other purposes as well, we don't want those Republican criminals of administrations past to die of old age without getting a taste of justice do we?
So, are you ready?

1. We must print our own money. U.S.A. currency. Call it "breadbacks", backed by bread. And butter. The currency cannot earn interest. We print it, we own it, we are seriously going to NEED it. Get the ball rolling, get the legislation written and ready for the Senate. Let's draw that line in the sand right away, find out who our enemies are.
2. Investigate and have public hearings on ALL executive orders since and including Reagan. Let's put the last 6 presidents on public trial by reviewing all federal mandates.
3. Speaking of investigations, launch a real 911 investigation, but don't stop there. Look at all "terrorists" actions within our borders and on the high seas with a new critical eye.
4. End the wars. Ask the Iraqi people (what are left of them) for an apology and permission to set up a "new guantanamo" in the most contaminated region of Iraq for the "real" war criminals that result from the real 911 investigation.

That is a start, and might help us get a true American elected president in 2012. We might be able to eat when the dollar crashes, restore prestige to America in the eyes of the world, and survive as a republic. You may not live to see the conclusion, but you aren't living if you are living a lie now are you?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be nice if we had some real leadership?

We can only dream.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Stop this. You'll make John cry again.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Those were tears of joy. Can you really blame him?

BY THESE STANDARDS DO I JUDGE THEE DEAR JOHN!

"Dear God, have we fallen? Or have we always been this low?"
Anonymous.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
All Boehner has to do is stop Obama from doing anything. That's it.

While he is doing that, he should also introduce tons of legislation that would be good for the country....so there is no doubt Obama would be against it.....and make Obama out to be the obstructionist.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Stew
no offense to ya bro
but Joe wouldn't have gotten
this far in the snake pit if he
wasn't a snake himself.
ur call to conscience is falling
on deaf ears

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Easier said than done.
The president and his people have a vast amount of power. This is by design, not by the design of presidents or the founders that wrote our constitution, but by those who have designed a way to steal our government.
Obama of course is a puppet, just like false leaders in third world countries, he is just "doing his job" as dictated by powers unseen, backed by deadly force.
Having said that, I don't believe Boehner will do anything BUT what he CAN do for his donors. That is essentially the nature of our government at present...what can I get for myself and my people, and that does not include YOU and I.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hey boondock, I know.
You just gotta try, don't you think?
Maybe he is getting a good laugh, or a good cry out of it. But, at some point, someone is going to have to step up and sacrifice some flesh and blood. Truly, I am ready, but not for suicide. I am letting Boner know at least one person has his back if he walks the "Jesus" walk.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Mr. Boehner and the Reps. will be Helpless to do anything of consequence about the Monumental Problems this Country is facing right now . The United States of America has been Dying a Slow Death since the Late 1980's , and the Cause of that could be Considered a Conspiracy in most peoples minds if they just look around them . Corporate Lobbists Controling our Political Process , the Induced Fear of Terrorism , the Ulterior Motive behind the Green Movement , the Federal Reserve Devaluing our Currency , Progressive Liberal Polices leading to the erosion of our Personal Freedoms , the Globalist Agenda of Destroying our National Soverignty From Within , and finally , the Indifference of the American People themselves to all these Problems around them that they are Powerless to Solve because they are Divided by Race , Religion , Political Idealogies , and Social Status . In 10 Years , if things keep going this way , the United States of America as we know it will eventually become a Third World Nation , and it's People mere Chattle . How many of us here would Except that Possible Future ? Somehow , we must STOP It from Happening ........Question is , Can We ?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Good question.
A really big part of the problem is the MSM media. They can just ignore whatever news they want to. We could be having a mini-revolution in some state and they could just ignore it. We would have to hear about it on ATS!
They pretty much ignored the TEA Rallies.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Boehner, you have a crisis...

...called Tea Party.
edit on 4-11-2010 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Warning! T.E.A. Party rising!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
We're on opposite ends of the political spectrum from what I've seen, but I agree with your suggestions. We need an interestless currency, something backed by things that lose value as they age. It would prevent the hoarding of money which is the real cause of all our economic problems. (But you should be calling for a new currency; the USA already has a currency :p). We need our leaders to be actually monitored.

Flag and a star, my non-partisan pal.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

We may not be that far apart.
I can't link to it for some reason, but RealitySandwich.com has a great article on a new form of currency that is actually being used in a country in Europe that LOSES VALUE. It doesn't pay to hoard it, you gotta spend it!
It is called "Money, A New Beginning"

Here is the link:
www.realitysandwich.com...
edit on 4-11-2010 by Stewie because: Add link.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Why does the 12 year old in me laugh every time I hear or see his name?

I am ashamed to say that I haven't paid much attention to the man as his eyes genuinely creep me out and look inhuman/alien IMHO. I guess I'm facile that way. I used to tune Carter out just because of his southern drawl, and I never pay Cheney much attention either because he reminded me too much of Emperor Palpatine.

However, that said...and on to a more serious note...

I agree that the crisis we are facing as a country is not one that was done by actions or the inactions of either the current POTUS or his immediate predecessor. This has been a problem a long time in the works, dating back to 1981. As such, I agree that those who had been in power over the past 29 years should morally be held accountable for their respective parts, but such an ethical inquisition could not be limited to just former presidents, but to their Chiefs of Staff, as well as those who served in Congress. Logistically, one couldn't hold that many Congressional Hearings to root out the corruption. It's a nice idea that gives a warm tingly feeling thinking about it, but it's never going to happen.

Besides, corruption has been universal in our government since the beginning of the 18th century. This is nothing new. The names have changed but otherwise the game has remained the same. You would have to get Congress to change the rules of the game if ever you hoped to root out corruption as fear of getting caught, or having to stand trial, or even being charged is about as much of a deterrent as a formal rebuke from the Ethics Committee.

As far as reopening an investigation into 9/11, that's about as unlikely as reopening an investigation into the Warren Commission. I don't even think even the Second Coming of Jesus could make that happen.

However, I'm going to give out an "Amen brother! Testify!" about the end of the war. During the last election we had both candidates from both parties promising to bring an end to these senseless wars, and the one we got stuck with, for better or for worse, flip-flopped and did no such thing. It needs to be done. Our troops deserve to come home. I don't care who leads that cause...if it a guy with a childishly funny name such as "Boehner", then so be it. As long as it is done, I don't care if they are Republican, Democrat, Tea-Bagger or Whig, let alone a Minority or a Majority Whip.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

.....and make Obama out to be the obstructionist.

signature:
Moderate Motto: Give me liberty or give me...hey what do you guys think?

"Jihad, I'm getting mad, and there's no fuel left for the pilgrims" D.A.D.

You don't even believe your own false accusations.....or you wouldn't have to 'make' him out to be anything.It's sad when your own subconsious outs you.....

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

.....and make Obama out to be the obstructionist.

signature:
Moderate Motto: Give me liberty or give me...hey what do you guys think?

"Jihad, I'm getting mad, and there's no fuel left for the pilgrims" D.A.D.

You don't even believe your own false accusations.....or you wouldn't have to 'make' him out to be anything.It's sad when your own subconsious outs you.....

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

For the record, I wrote this to show just how far away we are from true leadership.
I have been around since Dwight Eisenhower...seen a lot of shenanigans. These guys in the federal government now, aren't Americans, at least, they don't work for the people of the U.S.A. It is ALL international, corporate interests driving domestic and foreign policy; from the food we are allowed to eat to the supplements and drugs we are allowed to have to our healthcare...everything controlled and profitable only to the privileged few. Meanwhile, our future earnings are being spent overseas to conquer foreign lands.
It is crazy.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

If the events of the Present in this Country were to have taken place in the Past , say the Late 1950's or early 60's , We would probablly see Charges of Treason leveed against many members of our Federal Goverment . It is sad to think how far this Mighty Nation has Fallen...........

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Boehner isn't going to be the savior of anyone. He's an entrenched veteran of the political machine with almost 30 years of service to the system.

He considers the No Child Left Behind Act, a piece of legislation that dumbs our educational system down to the lowest common denominator, one of his greatest achievements, (after all, an undereducated electorate is much easier to manipulate, no?), he voted for the Trouble Asset Relief Program, and he's just as in bed with lobbying groups as anyone else in the House.

John Boehner - different wing, same bird.

new topics

top topics

join