It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will be seriously injured or killed in India! Dun dun dun...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thought I'd add my own prediction thread. In the spirit of the recent wave of predictions (I apologise in advance for further clogging up the ATS boards). This prediction is based on several minutes of news reading online, and absolutely bugger all else. Anyway here it goes;

During Obama's upcoming visit to India he will be killed or seriously injured in a comic fashion. There are two main methods for this horrific, yet slightly humorous event. He will either be killed by a falling coconut landing square on his noggin, or alternatively a highly trained monkey assassin will take him out at some point during his stay. He may escape with his life but be seriously injured, I haven't decided yet...

Sources;

www.bbc.co.uk...

Officials in the Indian city of Mumbai (Bombay) have taken extraordinary measures to protect US President Barack Obama ahead of his visit.

In their effort to provide maximum security in the run-up to his visit on Friday, they have removed coconuts which may fall on his head from trees.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Delhi's police are to build 30-feet towers in jungle surrounding President Obama's hotel to protect him from terrorist attacks during next week's visit, and also shield from an invasion by the city's most persistent threat – monkeys.

They have been asked to erect 'machan' towers for elite commandos who will use powerful searchlights and night-sight binoculars to lookout for suspicious movement and any signs of a simian invasion.

As you can see the Indian government is taking every precaution to try and combat this risk. But there is no hope fighting fate, it is after all inevitable...

Mods if you don't find this humorous please feel free to delete this thread, or shoot me out of a cannon, whichever punishment is deemed more fitting.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

www.bbc.co.uk...

so it's the monkey then!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If he's killed, he'll be resurrected. If he's wounded, it'll heal, miraculously. In both cases, we have our Antichrist.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Im not going to lie, I laughed pretty hard. Then I got serious. Then I laughed again. Then I thought about what this country and the world would be like without him leading. Then I laughed again. S&F

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

I think Obama is going to hide in he´s secret indian bunker while the WW3 starts..

Or perhaps the monkey killer thing will come true...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Coconuts, monkeys, leftists, rightists ... there is queue to kill this puppet ... BTW is Obama cleaning his toilet? Gandhi did this and it was one of his main points in struggle against imperialism and domestic caste system - in lay man terms: everybody is responsible for his/her waste. Will Obama clean DU mess in Iraq/Afghanistan .... ?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Don't they also have trained monkeys that act as monkey security? Seriously, that was either in an ATS thread or on the Discovery channel. One particular primate is more docile toward humans, highly intelligent, and able to keep out the more wild monkeys.

Ahhhhhhhhhh.....I found it!! I feel much safer now!

Monkey Security Guards on duty at Commonwealth Games

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

You're right one option removed. Monkey assassin it is!

Or a carefully placed coconut snuck in after the clearance. There will be much speculation amongst security officials afterwards...

Boss:"Who was responsible for clearing the coconuts from the courtyard?"

Lowly servant: "Me sir..."

Boss: "For God's sake man, do you realise what you and your incompetence have done? You've killed the saviour of humanity! A Nobel peace Laurette!"

Lowly servant: "But sir if he is the saviour of humanity and a peace Laurette why is he escalating foreign wars including in neighbouring Pakistan?"

Boss: ...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Where's the Vice President?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

It was the Monkey in the Conservatory, with the Candlestick, err coconut!

I think this is a good old fashioned case of overkill. ( pun intended)
edit on 3-11-2010 by Cherryontop because: grammer

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

That was brilliant!

I love how at 1.28 she starts laughing whilst telling the story about monkeys rattling the gate!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Thank you
for putting the smile on my face..

I really did have a good laugh
best prediction thread yet, and yet, seemingly a prediction that actually could come true, thumbs up for that

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Good for putting one out there. One can speculate anything could happen, a meteorite could come down and hit thick skulled obama right in the noggin dead instantly. There could be a rouge insider *the insider* who kills him. Obama could be getting a nice trip to the taj motel with golden sheets of toilet paper to wipe his nose for all we know. Whatever happens I hope it knocks some sense into him.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It would be a lot cheaper and easier just to let Obama wear his bike helmet while in coconut country. The monkey's pose another threat altogether. Perhaps they will just kidnap him and raise him for the remainder of his years. I always thought Obama resembled Mowgoli from the Jungle Book.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I like how your mind works! Bike helmets for Obama and his ontourage.

Thanks for the replies folks glad you had a chuckle! Monkey assassin seems to be the general consensus so far!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I am definately going for the monkey idea, its all starting to add up!!

Taliban Training Monkey Terrorists?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72b78b9d7657.jpg[/atsimg]

According to this Chinese media story, monkeys can now operate the Kalashnikov, Bren light machine gun, and have the ability to identify and attack U.S. soldiers based on the appearance of their uniforms

source

WATCH OUT FOR SNIPER MONKEYS MR PRESIDENT

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Wow.
Then he is the anti-christ?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

At least somebody listened....its hard to sift through all the monkey business but good for you

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I think you've got it backwards.

Something big is going to go down over here, so he's over there saving his butt. They rented out the entire plush Taj Mahal hotel and took a HUGE number of personnel with them. Lots of threads here about predictions about things happening in November, etc.

He's on the other side of the planet in a plush place to wait it out.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I think you've got it backwards.

Something big is going to go down over here, so he's over there saving his butt. They rented out the entire plush Taj Mahal hotel and took a HUGE number of personnel with them. Lots of threads here about predictions about things happening in November, etc.

He's on the other side of the planet in a plush place to wait it out.

Will he come back? That's my question! If the monkeys let him, of course. I read somewhere that Michelle and the girls and the dog are all going with him. Now, if they weren't taking the dog my suspicious would not have been aroused, but the dog is apparently going on a trip to India......perhaps for a looong stay? Although they are also taking a couple of dozen other security dogs too. You know, betcha they didn't think of taking trained monkeys, though. Oh yes, I forgot, the CIA will be there.

The Illuminati monkeys say: see evil, speak evil, do evil.

Hillary is also way. Anyone know where Bidet is? Military coup????

top topics

<<   2 >>

join