It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fritz Springmeier is FREE from Prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
IF YOU LIVE IN THE PORTLAND AREA, PLEASE NETWORK TO HELP FRITZ OUT WITH A JOB OR ANYTHING ELSE HE NEEDS.

www.henrymakow.com...

Fritz Springmeier Released From Prison
October 28, 2010

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

I was elated to receive a letter today from my friend Fritz Springmeier informing me that he has been transferred to a halfway house in the Portland area.

He is there to find a job and accommodation after which he will be released on probation for five years. Under the terms of his probation he won't be able to do any political work but he hopes to be able to teach people to "make good decisions" in the hard times ahead.

He is able to work within a 100 mile radius of Portland. If you can help him find a job, or just want to wish him well, he can be reached at [email protected]

Fritz was imprisoned in Feb. 2003 due to his research on the Illuminati and his work deprogramming victims of Illuminati mind control. His books "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" and "The Illuminati Formula Used to Create
an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave" helped thousands learn about Illuminati control.

"There is a wave of positive divine energy creating a positive momentum to my release and to overcoming the difficulties in my path," Fritz wrote. "I have a good case officer and a good probation officer, and this is a good halfway house."

Fritz is still confined to the establishment and can only leave on supervised job hunting expeditions.

He writes that many people opposed to the New World Order need to put their own lives in order. "Many are just news junkies," he writes.

He foresees bad times and wonders if we are prepared spiritually. For example, if we are hungry, will we steal?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Fritz was imprisoned due to his alleged involvement in an armed robbery, not because he rsearches the Illuminati. Makow really should have provide that information. Of course it is possible that Fritz is innocent, but the robbery is why he was in prison, not his books.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Fritz is out of prison...now thats good news, he was imprisioned for armed robbery...but I believe he has been framed. People like Fritz Springmeier, John Todd, Svali and Leo Zagami (still unsure about this character) are brave people who need to given any help that they may need.

It's because of researchers like Fritz Springmeier and John Todd, that you have the knowledge on the illuminati in the first place, as well as inspiring others to go that extra mile. This is good news

edit on 3/11/10 by UnderstandingWisdom because: More Details

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Henry Makow is an absolute gluebag!

I don't know how you can even read any material on his garbage site. This Fritz guy should be worried Makow is attaching his name to his release. I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So many people research the Illuminati and never experience any ill effects. The Illuminati would be foolish to imprison all -- or even any -- of the people who research it. It would be akin to admitting their own reality, and suggesting that this person is on the right track. Much more plausiblewould be feeding them false but seemingly true information -- disinforming them, that is -- which they will accept as truth.

Then again, if he really was framed by the Illuminati, perhaps they want us to think he was on the right track.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Glad he's doing ok and is out of prison, but as i said before strange things some times happen to those who speak out againts TPTB, Fritz going to jail.... John Todd disappearing.....even celebrities who speak out againts the grain strange things seem to happen too like Charlie Sheen, Mel Gibson but the weirdest event befell political activist Bill Cooper who was shot and killed by police officers in what could only be explained as very very strange circumstances.....

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnderstandingWisdom
Fritz is out of prison...now thats good news, he was imprisioned for armed robbery...but I believe he has been framed. People like Fritz Springmeier, John Todd, Svali and Leo Zagami (still unsure about this character) are brave people who need to given any help that they may need.

It's because of researchers like Fritz Springmeier and John Todd, that you have the knowledge on the illuminati in the first place, as well as inspiring others to go that extra mile. This is good news

edit on 3/11/10 by UnderstandingWisdom because: More Details

He wasn't imprisoned for armed robbery, he was imprisoned for "planning to rob some banks". The "evidence" was planted

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritnSoul
He wasn't imprisoned for armed robbery, he was imprisoned for "planning to rob some banks". The "evidence" was planted

Is this information that can be corroborated over the internet? Got Links?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Hmm after looking at this I'm surprised Dan Brown hasn't been burned at the stake.

Never heard of this guy, thousands of people in this country get locked up on a daily basis for bogus reasons, dude looks like just another statistic. I think the reality is our Government be it Federal or otherwise are looking to site/arrest folks for anything they can find. Watch Cops for an hour and see how many people probably didn't need to be arrested but the officer looked until he found something that gave him/her that option. I've done the same on many occasions having worked as a Traffic Officer for many years in California. It's just more common now than it ever was in the past, more officers are actively looking for anything wrong etc.

I guess its possible he has been targeted bye the NWO but, I guess we will never really know

edit on 19-11-2010 by Candycab because: (no reason given)

top topics

join