It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Louisiana 10.28.2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I found this today and thought it looked pretty interesting. This is not my video and I do not know the individual who filmed it. At first I thought possibly an LED kite but I'm not sure due to the shape and size. Any thoughts? Link below.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
I found this today and thought it looked pretty interesting. This is not my video and I do not know the individual who filmed it. At first I thought possibly an LED kite but I'm not sure due to the shape and size. Any thoughts? Link below.
www.youtube.com...

Looks real...
Nice video.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
what a weird thingy :O

would be interesting if someone can stablize it ..

nice catch...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Thank you, it might sound kind of ridiculous but it kind of reminded me of a tripod in War of the Worlds.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If you attention it looks like the camera is really pixelated. In the beginning you can sort of see some evenly spaced flashes of light and then when you zoom in is when it looks weird. I going to say this is a commercial aircraft that looks weird when zoomed in on with a crappy cell phone camera.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I was wondering where in La this was filmed. I live in NW La and I too saw something strange about a week ago. Looking near the horizon to the northeeast I saw a twinkling light. It was pretty much stationary moving only slightly over the period I observed. What was strange was the activity of military jets that evening. They we flying over in two by two formation. It's unusual to see this much activity at night flying fairly low and appearing to be circling around. It was pretty far off in the distance and was there again the next evening. I'm waiting for clear weather to look again.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bodcausailor

I'm not sure of the location, I could have asked the individual responsible for filming but I do not have a youtube account, I know lazy me..

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Yeah, I wish poster included where this was filmed. Unfortunately, this video is pretty much 100% inconclusive of anything at all.

Probably means it's 100% authentic, too. What a shame.

CDS

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
it looks to be bobbling around a bit, could it be something on a fishing rod coming off the roof?

I know the video is unstable, but the glowing thing also looks like it swings back and forth as if hanging from a wire.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

I created a youtube account and contacted the poster to find out. As soon as I know I will relay.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

True, one of the reasons I thought it may be a kite of some kind but it just seems oddly shaped for that but who knows. I wish one would just land and introduce themselves already so we don't have to look at these inconclusive videos any longer.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

I'm not sure, but it looks a bit like clouds passing in front of the moon...
Very hard to tell though. ??

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bodcausailor

I was informed by the individual who filmed it that it was 3 miles west of a town called Kenner.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

The poster also informed me it was hiding behind a tree.

top topics

join