It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NDE 'Ripple Effect' Prophecy - USA & Volcano, etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Yet another Near Death Experience prophecy. This one has a volcano erupting in the USA.
Cities destroyed. Complete breakdown. Chaos. But also a rebirth.
Some of these NDE prophecies are obviously made up to sell books.
This one ... I dunno. You can match up to other 'prophecies' or give your 2 cents ...

For your reading pleasure (or entertainment .. whichever) .. from the same author as 'Embraced by the Light'

Story here - Spirit Daily

One example, cited in a book called The Ripple Effect, involved a hunter who fell eighty feet from a tree perch and says that after going through a dark passage streaked with colors and then encountering a massive set of stairs and a landscape with buildings that looked like glass he heard a voice telling him he had to return to earth. An angel? The Lord?

"When I call, you will come again," he claims he was told. "You will recover from all that has happened if you decide to do these things. Look and see what lies ahead." Related this reputed witness, "I turned and saw the earth in turmoil! Wars and death, terrible sights. Cities fell and new ones were built! I saw the United States and a volcano exploding covering many cities in darkness! I looked on and saw the collapse of our government as we know it. People killing for food and water, horrible sights. I saw what seemed to be a giant explosion in the earth's atmosphere and much land was destroyed. I looked on and saw a new type of people, younger and of a peaceful nature. The cities were few that were left, but these people seemed to be content."

About the woman making the prophecy

"To live a spiritual life of love is to develop the God-like qualities inherent within us. As spiritual beings of electromagnetic energy, we attract like energy, so the more love we generate and give, the more love we receive."
Betty J. Eadie

Kinda sounds like the Celestine Prophecy book.

Native American and Scots-Irish background. Born in rural Nebraska. Raised on the Rosebud Indian Reservation in South Dakota. Seventh of 10 children. She was raised Catholic and spent time with the Mormons. (that part is cloudy, not sure if she's still with them) At the age of 31, she died following routine surgery. She remembers what happened while dead and is giving the above prophecy about USA volcano, explosion in the sky (nuke .. comet ... ??).

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I've read a LOT of NDEs.

There is no right religion. None. For everybody else to be wrong for you to be right means you may have yourself up # creek.

Want to make a difference in the world. Embrace kindness and love. Change yourself to change the world.

God loves you regardless of anything you do, but you may very well judge yourself when the time comes. And far more harsh than you could imagine.

Our future? We create simply by thought. And we aren't thinking good things. Nor are we doing them.

www.near-death.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I looked on and saw a new type of people, younger and of a peaceful nature.

Sounds about right.

new topics

join