It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21stCentury Conspiracy eXposing THE TRUTH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

source
In 1963, President John Kennedy wanted an end to the Federal Reserve System, which had a strangle-hold on the United States and virtually the world. By a simple stroke of the pen, President Kennedy dismissed the Federal Reserve System and ordered the U.S. government to restore its Constitutional-mandate of controlling the money. President Kennedy was dead three weeks later. When President Lyndon Johnson took office, he immediately rescinded Kennedy's order restoring the Federal Reserve. Once again the laws of physics reveal the Truth - bullets cannot make 180 degree turns! But the government (i.e. Warren Commission, 911 Commission) can sell the public any kind of lie they wish. This is an Orwelian state we live in: Big Brother says: 2 + 2 = 9, we say yes. Big Brother says: 2 + 2 = 25, we say yes. Big Brother says: 2 + 2 = 100, we say yes. (kinda like the old simon-sez brain-washing game of subtle enslavement) Does any body use their God given brain anymore? No wonder history keeps repeating itself.

LET'S PUT A STOP TO THIS!

These video's well OPEN YOUR EYES!!! Ones and for all.

The Federal Reserve System

Inflation

National Debt & Budget Deficit

Now. like i always say..

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

IF u Think we Free and Independent.

JFK - speech was about Media and cold war secrecy, which is highly relevant today.

www.aliens-everything-you-want-to-know.com...
As usual, the public is the last to know. Not only do world political leaders already know about aliens, but, so do leaders in every field, including science, education, industry, the media, even sports. So stop asking, 'If aliens are real, how come the media doesn't know?' You're making the assumption that they don't know. Well, many of them do know! No, not your everyday, local, 5:00 p.m. newscaster. They're too low on the food chain. I mean key people at the top. You will discover more about this as you click through my web pages.

edit on 3-11-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: links addit

edit on 11/5/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: added Required external source tags + source links]

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
im not going to watch those videos u have uploaded as i already know and have researched all of this myself, anyone who has an interest in the nwo and elitists SHOULD already know about the assisinations that were carried out at the request of the rothchilds....

the rothchilds and the rockerfellers who "made" the CFR out of thin air, and decide that yes it will be a recognised company by the world and yes it will make decisions regarding the world..(arrogant bastards)

the same rothchilds who own the first and 2nd banks of america, and think that they have the right to tell u.s officials and members of congress how THEY want things done?

not only were they involved in the assasination of JFK but also abraham lincoln

the federal reserve is no more FEDERAL than federal express!

you get rid of the federal reserve and the 1st and 2nd bank of america, you try rothchilds for treason, murder, extortion and terrorism, once you get rid of the rothchilds then and only then will the nwo start to break down.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
im not going to watch those videos u have uploaded as i already know and have researched all of this myself, anyone who has an interest in the nwo and elitists SHOULD already know about the assisinations that were carried out at the request of the rothchilds....

the rothchilds and the rockerfellers who "made" the CFR out of thin air, and decide that yes it will be a recognised company by the world and yes it will make decisions regarding the world..(arrogant bastards)

the same rothchilds who own the first and 2nd banks of america, and think that they have the right to tell u.s officials and members of congress how THEY want things done?

not only were they involved in the assasination of JFK but also abraham lincoln

the federal reserve is no more FEDERAL than federal express!

you get rid of the federal reserve and the 1st and 2nd bank of america, you try rothchilds for treason, murder, extortion and terrorism, once you get rid of the rothchilds then and only then will the nwo start to break down.

Ayee is about time!

well said!

i o so ! want it to show . YOU and Others This!

Who really runs our country?

on that note i o so thinking about making a topic. about
Who really runs our country?

edit on 3-11-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: fixed pic' link

new topics

join