It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stuff like this is what screams brain control to me in both partys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Is it safe for people (especially Christians) to practice Yoga? This is a very informative and enlightening video. I must encourage you to share this with your friends, family & people you know that may be drawn to the deception of Yoga.

i dont be leave in any religion because of ridiculous they speak about things. so dont flame me for not believing
edit on 3-11-2010 by cronotrigger30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

I am going to have to watch the whole thing, but so far it looks like a retarded attempt from christians to smear something they don't even come close to understanding.

Oh yeah, I was doing relaxation on the couch, opened my eyes and saw a demon sitting on a bench across from me. LMAO wow.... Yeah it was bull, propaganda. They even have a moron on there calling hindu a false religion.
edit on Wed, 03 Nov 2010 10:11:38 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

I am going to have to watch the whole thing, but so far it looks like a retarded attempt from christians to smear something they don't even come close to understanding.

Wow so more than one person put that video up? Just wondering why you pluralized the word "christian" with your generalized comment that you made. It is a fight for your mind, so, hehe keep that in mind. Thanks for playing.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

I pluralized it because there is more than one christian in the video.
Second line.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I am talking about the person who created video and submitted it to YouTube. so "Testizel" is all those people? ya you fail
edit on 11/3/2010 by The Endtime Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

lol but they actually are doing yoga in schools that are catholic or whatever stratford ontario where bieber is from lol.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

If that's "all" they were doing in said Catholic schools then thats the least of their worries.....

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
WOW. I didn't think I was going to be able to watch the whole thing, but whew, I made it.

This is fear mongering in religion at its best. This is just another way for religious people to try to pin point a way for them to narrow down the point of them having the one and only "true" religion. For the women that claimed she saw a demon while doing yoga, IMO she was already claiming to have been rebelling she could have saw anything she wanted.

I mean what did she see? Was a red guy with a pitchfork. I really never understood the whole "I saw a demon " thing. Who knows what a demon looks like? It is what we perceive that gives us this thought that we "know", when in fact we dont. This is my mind is a way to keep people away from themselves, and ignoring the notion that we have energies that the church doesn't teach, and what she saw, might have been a representation of what she wanted to happen.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Listen, i couldn't watch half of this. I am sticking to this phrase till i die. I am the Ocean, I am the Sea, There is a world inside of Me. Enlightenment and Spiritual connection with yourself is your ultimate GOAL here on Earth. People who are wealthy and educated will tell you this, even those who are not will agree. This video has the most eari soundtrack which causes the illusion of Yoga being wrong. A practice that brings tranquility and balance to the human psyche evil? Come on, be smart. Jesus Christ practice Yoga and was very enlighten and managed to amuse the folks that were in denial of their own potentials.

Try convincing these golf size mentalities that the Bible was not in its full form before being fully publicized. You go no where. Some folks just need to unlock their minds and take responsibilities for themselves.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think those people would see demons any way.
christian brain washing.
they are lead to believe every thing else is evil.
but them!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
IMO people are starting to realize that a true sense of self can be accomplished by meditation and or relaxation, as opposed to prayer or the need of a middle man in order to have a spiritual life. This has to be a very scary time for the church, and religion all together.

By religion and the church falling behind on the times, I see them going back to old methods of demons, and scary things. As opposed to using this time as a way to fix some of the misconceptions that may have been conveyed. I feel very sorry for those people that got scared by trying yoga. Of course its not for everyone, and everyone's own experience differs, but I have never heard of this type of scenario happening to anyone outside of the christian religion.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Meditating can be very dangerous. Even professional meditators (is that what you call them?) warn against it for certain people.
It's the same with drugs. If you have an underlying mental condition meditation could bring it out like what certain drugs do.

For most people though it's fine.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yoga is utterly demonic, stay away from these false religious and occultic practices. Unfortunately the government-controlled education camps in the west and their media allies push everything that is contrary to the Bible and declare it as good. I'm sure you will all discount the demons that the poor young christian woman encountered when she, in her rebellion started practicing yoga, but they are very real. I have seen them myself, and they are not friendly

The program to remove christianity from western civilization is nearly complete. As the Venona papers have demonstrated, during the Soviet Union, paid communist infiltrators, started shaping western culture via a targeted infiltration of media, government and education. One of their clear goals was to destroy religion and demoralize the populace. They have succeeded. Most of the generations from the late 60's onwards have no concept of christian values or even what the US constitution means, or how it is based on the christian religion.

You blindly react to the idea of false religion negatively, because your programming has told you to do so. Four legs good and two legs bad. (You probably don't even know the reference.) A revulsion of any moral stance, of anything good or right is inbred into you and you can't help it. You can't discriminate between good and evil and you've been programmed to blindly accept and worship that which is evil.

I truly feel sorry for this generation. It will take an incredible act of God to remove the blinders I'm afraid. So go ahead and practice your various occult rituals, most of which you don't even realize are designed to destroy your soul. Perhaps you will find the truth before it's too late and your soul is lost and in torment in the fires of hell.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Yoga is utterly demonic, stay away from these false religious and occultic practices. Unfortunately the government-controlled education camps in the west and their media allies push everything that is contrary to the Bible and declare it as good. I'm sure you will all discount the demons that the poor young christian woman encountered when she, in her rebellion started practicing yoga, but they are very real. I have seen them myself, and they are not friendly

The program to remove christianity from western civilization is nearly complete. As the Venona papers have demonstrated, during the Soviet Union, paid communist infiltrators, started shaping western culture via a targeted infiltration of media, government and education. One of their clear goals was to destroy religion and demoralize the populace. They have succeeded. Most of the generations from the late 60's onwards have no concept of christian values or even what the US constitution means, or how it is based on the christian religion.

You blindly react to the idea of false religion negatively, because your programming has told you to do so. Four legs good and two legs bad. (You probably don't even know the reference.) A revulsion of any moral stance, of anything good or right is inbred into you and you can't help it. You can't discriminate between good and evil and you've been programmed to blindly accept and worship that which is evil.

I truly feel sorry for this generation. It will take an incredible act of God to remove the blinders I'm afraid. So go ahead and practice your various occult rituals, most of which you don't even realize are designed to destroy your soul. Perhaps you will find the truth before it's too late and your soul is lost and in torment in the fires of hell.

You do understand that everything that you've said can be said about religion itself. It depends on the perception of the individual.

Peace, NRE.

new topics

top topics

join