It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purchasing the British Government - Foundation X

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Just had a thought ...

If this was an attempt at some kind of NWO takeover has anything like this happened in any other European countries?

France? Germany? Are there any members that might have come across anything similar?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Not too sure if anyone has stumbled upon this link before but here goes:

One of the people that Lord James of Blackheath has been consulting on the Foundation X thing is Lord Sassoon (see the Hansard references from the OP),

At this point, I am going to have to make a very big apology to my noble friend Lord Sassoon, because I am about to raise a subject that I should not raise and which is going to be one which I think is now time to put on a higher awareness, and to explain to the House as a whole, as I do not think your Lordships have any knowledge of it. I am sorry my noble friend Lord Strathclyde is not with us at the moment, because this deeply concerns him also.

Lord Sassoon is involved in the Treasury and is part of the Sassoon family, one of whom – Sibyl Sassoon – is a descendant of Mayer Amschel Rothschild, after Aline Caroline de Rothschild married Sir Edward Sassoon, 2nd Baronet, of Kensington Gore, of the Sassoon family.

[Credit to a friend of mine who made the link].

So this gives credence and a firm link indicating possible Rothschild involvement.

edit on 16-11-2010 by george_gaz because: added last para

<< 2  3  4   >>

join