It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are people getting taller?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I don't know if it is only me, or only in my country, but people seem to be getting taller.

At 6'4 i don;t consider myself short, but lately i see teenagers, 13 to 16 that is as tall or taller than me!!

Why would this be, and what would be the reason for the populace to be getting taller?

Read this article. Interesting,

Maybe the food we consume, or our lifestyles?

Anyone got any theories?

vVv
edit on 3-11-2010 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The house we live in was build about 100yrs ago for a short (probably average at that time) German family...We have beautiful chandeliers that are very low; people are always running into them...and our countertops are much lower then those of today....My 8yr old daughter is as tall as her Grandmother...Yes it is happening here also.In the U.S.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
vaccination.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Over time yes people are getting tired.... have you ever seen a suit of armor? A real one on display in England? Those guys were like 5 feet tall apparently... That was a LONG time ago. Now the Average height for men is what, about 5'10?

Yes, people are getting taller through time, but not as rapidly as you may like to believe I think.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2272070000hicia
vaccination.

You think it is vaccinations? I don't. If that were the case then there would be very few short people..... Hell, I have had vaccinations through out my life and I am only about 5'8......

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think so.. considering the stuff the person previously mentioend about the armor.. and some antiques we have ( heirlooms and bought on my husbands side.. he is 3rd gen from Germany) are definitely smaller than the average person now. His great grandparents' bed is SHORT. I fit nicely but anyone else that lays in it , their feet hang off the end! My side, which is Piegan Blackfeet, are shrinking. Im the shortest in the family at 5'4" and my grandparents were VERY tall. Grandmama was over 6 feet tall. WHatever is making the anglo/europeans taller is shrinking the indigenous it seems

My kids must have gotten the tall genes or its true about vaccinations.. I refused for them to have any due to a reaction my cousins kids had and her ordeal working with the VAERS reports ( and the medical community) afterward. My oldest girl at 16 is 5'11". The other kids are still growing so I cant tell what their end height will be. SHe is also not skinny, but solid muscle at that height.... strong as a bull and incredibly healthy. As in never goes to the Dr as she is never ill. SHe also kept her wisdom teeth and they actually fit. Her anglo friends are also very tall.. and well developed. More so than we were when I was a kid. No one had breasts as large and figures as developed like kids do now at 12 yrs old! We have a lot of estrogens and phytoestrogens in our food now rather than how it was back when as well. Growth hormones in our meats and franken-veggies. Its probably a combination of things we were never meant to be ingesting or putting into our bodies.

I do feel for the other folks who have to deal with the vaccine issue though.Especially with your public schools and brainwashed pediatricians. I mean I think whites have an easier time handling the vaccines just due to your genetics.. but you also dont have the ability to claim youre a dumb ignorant pagan indian and need a religious exemption to refuse them for your kids
Hey, it worked.. Im actually a degreed Christian! LOL! I honestly DO see the need for vaccines.. I simply dont like the way they are done these days with fetal tissue and chemical ingredients. There are better ways to do the vaccines... safer and they make much more sense... but it wouldnt make as much money for Big Pharma
It makes no sense that a federal agency would say that you must accept this certain percentage of complications, reactions, and deaths because the people it doesnt kill or maim is greater. Its unconstitutional to say that you can not educate your child if you refuse to accept the risks either. My cousins 2 girls are severely autistic after their 2nd set of MMR... all because her pediatrician bullied her into doing it.

OKay end rant on vaccines.. couldnt help it.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I would think a lot of the products put into food processing is probly helping some, with the addition that 3 meals a day before was something that really didn't exsist...

our body now a' days functions with the knowledge that food is relatively available, I think there is also a connection with our body and mind knowing this, so our body focuses on growth instead of survival... talking both body and mind... good video to watch about this theory is "What the "Bleep" do we know!"

Starts to expain how our thoughts, mind and body influence our growth, both body and mental.

Fox

top topics

join