It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
HATE ME IF YOU WILL FOR BUMPING...

But...

Tomorrow is 6/11. Could be switched around.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Wonder what the day will bring?

Going to go back thru and read more
of the thread.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
what if it is 11/9/11??? just play the wait and see game. it is fun to play with numbers, it could be 9/9/11 or 9/11/11 time will tell in the end it always does.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Wonder what the day will bring?

Going to go back thru and read more
of the thread.

I get my food stamps on 6/11
If they did'nt cut me off lol.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
6/12 and still her an other one goes quietly by with nothing happening oh well 9/11/11 any one??

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
who will be the alCiada scapegoat, Iran?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Enkii

Yemen or Syria not Iran. They will be linked as they have in the past, giving aid and arms to them.
Alcida is not one nation nor country is is all that hate us the US and western world country's, even though Iran falls in to this group it still distances it self like all others do.
It is just a matter of time before we go into an other country in the name of democracy and freedom, i am for that as long as it is for the right reason, WW2 was the last time we saw that.
Now is the time we need to bring our troops home and tell the rest of the world your on your own no more police for the would, but if you hurt one of us that goes for any one person of the US you will feel the hurt. Wishful thinking, just my 2 cents worth if that it might be worth a 1/2 cent now.

edit on 12-6-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I haven't read every post regarding the Simpson's clock but I have read a lot of them and I have yet to see this simple interpretation. Obviously, reading it as a clock would be 5:55 (which has its own numerological significance. It is clearly not 11:30 as the hour hand is obviously on the 6.

Some have read it as dates 11/6, 6/11. There have been others, which I don't remember now.

But, no one has stopped to consider this. What happens to 1's (non-stylized of course) when they are turned upside down? They remain 1's. Hmm..what happens to a 6 when it turns upside down?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c70d5ae7ddc9.jpg[/atsimg]

Oh yeah.

Upside down the 10 of the clock frame becomes 01 as in 9/11/01. Perhaps, if there is any truth to this, the 10 of the un-upside down frame refers to the 10th anniversary? We'll see in a few days.
edit on 7-9-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
I haven't read every post regarding the Simpson's clock but I have read a lot of them and I have yet to see this simple interpretation. Obviously, reading it as a clock would be 5:55 (which has its own numerological significance. It is clearly not 11:30 as the hour hand is obviously on the 6.

Some have read it as dates 11/6, 6/11. There have been others, which I don't remember now.

But, no one has stopped to consider this. What happens to 1's (non-stylized of course) when they are turned upside down? They remain 1's. Hmm..what happens to a 6 when it turns upside down?

Oh yeah.

Interesting take, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It could also have been completely backwards, making the correct date 10/6/11 !!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Oh yeah.

Interesting take, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

This is genius.

Not to mention the highly speculative comet ELENIN has it's perihelion on the same date (When it is closest to the Sun)

Then on the 9th of November 11/9, Fema will be making an emergency broadcast.

Check out the alignment of ELENIN-Earth-Mercury-Venus on the 9th of November, it is perfect.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Not to mention ELENIN = 11/9

Mind = Blown.
edit on 7-9-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I proposed something similar HERE, but I was "wrong". I put wrong in quotes because I had no intention of being right about anything happening on 12/25/2010. I was more trying to make a point that you can twist the numbers to get whatever you want... I can't believe this thread is still going, and now I've helped keep it alive!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xenthuin

I proposed something similar HERE, but I was "wrong". I put wrong in quotes because I had no intention of being right about anything happening on 12/25/2010. I was more trying to make a point that you can twist the numbers to get whatever you want... I can't believe this thread is still going, and now I've helped keep it alive!

I knew that I couldn't have been the only one that noticed it. As for the second part, yes you could twist the numbers. The reductive factor however would be to only consider those numbers that also have occult significance either due to the proximity to a holiday, Beltane for example, or due to numerological significance.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Doom Date - 11/6/10 !!!!

Tell me it ain't so!!

*looks at the calendar*

Okay, it ain't so.

With all due respect, I really don't believe anything will happen on 10/6/11 either.

I just have lost all faith in any dooms day prediction. They just never come true.

Which I guess is a good thing.
edit on 7-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by Signals
Doom Date - 11/6/10 !!!!

Tell me it ain't so!!

*looks at the calendar*

Okay, it ain't so.

With all due respect, I really don't believe anything will happen on 10/6/11 either.

I just have lost all faith in any dooms day prediction. They just never come true.

Which I guess is a good thing.
edit on 7-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

Likewise, true say.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

you still live in the fairy tale world, even though you visit this site?? whats wrong with you??

it isn't pronounced al qaeda/alcida. it is pronounced- al CIAda... do you know what a false flag attack is??

does this ring any bells?- Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war
in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor,
for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword.

It both emboldens the blood,
just as it narrows the mind . . .

And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch
and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed,
the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry.

Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear
and blinded with patriotism,
will offer up all of their rights unto the leader, and gladly so.

How do I know?
For this is what I have done.
And I am Caesar.

as for ww2, hitler got a lot of his funding from american corporations and banks,, and have a read of this for a better perspective on things!!- www.rense.com...

please wake up out of your lil dream world state and stop being part of the problem,, it only leads to more fear,, become a part of the solution!!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
currently running all numbers dates through my conspirinator , results soon for date and time to the second, potential nano-second (fingers crossed)

stay put humans

ps please do not breath as this effect results, could be out my millennia if you do, so dont !!!
edit on 10-9-2011 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gooseygander
currently running all numbers dates through my conspirinator , results soon for date and time to the second, potential nano-second (fingers crossed)

stay put humans

ps please do not breath as this effect results, could be out my millennia if you do, so dont !!!

Wth?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fretz

Originally posted by JustMike
I think we all knew right from the start that the odds of anything happening today were pretty remote. Least I hope that's the way most approached this whole thing. But this is a conspiracy forum, and if we only ever discussed "conspiracies" where the vital info was out in the open and clear-cut, there wouldn't be a lot to talk about.

That's one of the problems with a conspiracy, I guess. Most people aren't supposed to know anything about it.

Anyhow, a few pages back I posted some images that I thought were worth thinking about, but I guess I picked the wrong time of day to put them on the thread. (It was still pretty early in the US.) So I'm going to post one of them again here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ff051ce44ac.jpg[/atsimg]

(If the image doesn't fully display, just right-click it and select "view image".)

If you're curious what this means then I've written it up in this post on page 67. Just like to have your own take on it.

Thanks.

Mike

This may seem odd...But what is in the X ... Like in the Middle of the X . What city?
edit on 6-11-2010 by Fretz because: (no reason given)

First I'd like to say hello to everybody at ATS, this is my first post ever here. I found this thread while trying to find some information on George McGlaris. That's when I saw the map. The X seems to be on or near the city that I have lived at my whole life, Saint Louis , MO. I have been researching a number of things about St.louis and have compiled enough information to make me belive that something important will happen here. The even might even be of biblical proportions. So, on a lighter note I noticed there is a Simpsons connection. I use the word light loosely. I believe that the mysterious town of Springfield , ??, is actually East St.Louis IL, or Saint Louis MO. If not then I would have to believe that one of the keys to the Simpsons mystery lies in St.louis, MO or East St.louis,

<< 96  97  98    100 >>

join