Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100 >>

join

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Are we dead yet?

If we are dead Slay, then I got news-

We didn't make it to Heaven!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
june 11th?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The time is nearing... Oh wait... It's gone!!!

BUT WAIT!!! - We haven't had someone twist the meaning of the numbers to point to a different future date yet. It's coming...

Wait......wait...... Someone MUST change the date... where is the excitment in letting a dilusional fantasy die?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Ask and ye shall receive... I do not claim the following to be an actual prediction, rather I'm simply proposing another interpretation in jest.

So, we have an hour hand on 6, a minute hand on 11, and the frame being a 10.
Now if we flip each of the numbers upside down (rotate 180 degrees) we get:
6->9, 11->11, 10->01 => 9,11,01

So, in keeping with the same notion that the frame being a 10 is meant to mirror "01", what happens if we mirror the hands on the clock? Well, the 6 becomes 12 and the 11 becomes 5. So now we have 12,5,10. But since we've already passed the 5th, let's just assume that since it is the mirror of the minute hand a 5 actually means 25.

Final result: 12/25/10. Bummer...

So when that day comes and goes without incident we will need yet another interpretation...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenthuin
reply to post by Resurrectio

Ask and ye shall receive... I do not claim the following to be an actual prediction, rather I'm simply proposing another interpretation in jest.

So, we have an hour hand on 6, a minute hand on 11, and the frame being a 10.
Now if we flip each of the numbers upside down (rotate 180 degrees) we get:
6->9, 11->11, 10->01 => 9,11,01

So, in keeping with the same notion that the frame being a 10 is meant to mirror "01", what happens if we mirror the hands on the clock? Well, the 6 becomes 12 and the 11 becomes 5. So now we have 12,5,10. But since we've already passed the 5th, let's just assume that since it is the mirror of the minute hand a 5 actually means 25.

Final result: 12/25/10. Bummer...

So when that day comes and goes without incident we will need yet another interpretation...

I hope this doesn't sound cold, but these prediction threads popping up left and right are only polluting ATS. 98 pages, 461 flags, etc.. Honestly?

I've been a lurker since roughly 2007 and have yet to see even ONE of these threads come true.

So I'm going to go out on a limb and write one right now. Except this one will come true:

I predict that nothing will happen before the end of the year, additionally I believe that another stupid prediction thread will come of this non-event. This information will likely result from another Fox show including; Family Guy, Futurama, (or some idiotic talking milkshake on Adult Swim). Also, my fellow patriots: be on the lookout illegal aliens, pregnant teens, and prediction threads on ATS. If you see ANY of these things, grab your bug out bag, pack up your family and run for the hills because we're all going to die!!

Also, look for penguins.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
simpsons: no way! 911 emergency if there is any reason behind it.
x files: why should someone predict this? This is to obvious anyway!
Better check out if the people who planned the assault were x files fans!

The twin towers were famous and impressive buildings and a big mark in the ny skyline with a huge recognition.
Then WTC was NY and NY was WTC.
So it was just perfect for moviemakers to use these buildings in their movies.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Maybe the doom date got mixed and should have been 10/6/11 instead of 11/6/10.

It happens all the time.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueShaman

*gasps*

*massive fart sound*

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueShaman

It happens all the time.

You have a point there...

Perhaps it is still doom on

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Hey Signals. You wanna bet? (I'm deadly serious. I want to make a bet that jack-squat won't happen.)

If I win the bet? You have to pay off my Ford Crown Victoria that I still owe AND pay me $400 that I would need to have it painted a different color.

If I lose? Well... we'll all be dead so it won't matter.

How do you like those apples, honey-cakes?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Marked One

Sure, only if I can change the dates first

Currently, I'm focusing on YELLOWSTONE SUPER DOOM so I'll have to get back to 'ya!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
i cant believe this ridiculous thread is still going. the Illuminati must be laughing their collective arses off at the sheer volume of gullible people on this planet. god help us all.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

Hey. I'm just trying to make some quick cash. I want to pay off my car sooner.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueShaman

It happens all the time.

This was something I said in one of my threads where I said plenty about predictions as well as this thread. You can arrange those numbers to change the date, so I am guessing now that this "prediction" (and I do not feel that is even the right word since it is based on a cartoon) date has come and gone, now we will just move some numbers around and keep this idea going?

This is whole idea is completely absurd and laughable. I am really in shock that this thread is still ongoing.

Here is a link to my thread about these "predictions"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I love to revisit these threads and look at all the "believers" and see what other hoaxes they've propagated...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
They know something that we don't

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Flame me all you want ATS but I just had an epiphany.

I have reason to believe the world DID end on 11/6/10, and everything has been a dream ever since.

Either that or we shifted to Bizarro World on that date, still investigating...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

I have reason to believe the world DID end on 11/6/10, and everything has been a dream ever since.

LOL
Please explain in more detail.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Bumping because I'm still interested in what you have to say...It's been a long time, no response soon proves you're clowning.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Remember ghosts don't know that they're dead dun dun duuuuuunnnnnnnn**everyone now realises it and floats up or falls down.

Oh I just seen the date sorry for this post
edit on 13-5-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100 >>

join