Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 97
472
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjaya



peace



Hi Sanjaya,


Thanks for posting that video which demonstrates clearly enough the Illuminati Agenda of purging and culling human society by war and disease. This unfortunately is one of the reasons that they perpetrate False Flag Attacks, regardless of at what date such events happen or whether they were accurately predicted.


GS



Originally posted by skywatch
not to bring up more end dates

but the finger pointing to 6 on the clock could also be pointing to 30

november 30



Originally posted by MissSmartypants

Skywatch is absolutely correct on this. As you were reading the time on the clock obviously you read it as eleven thirty(11:30) of course....making the correct date for the false flag attack...11/30/10.



Hi Skywatch and MissSmartypants,


I had really hoped that this thread would be buried for good, with NO potential attack in view. I had figured that either the attack forewarned in that Simpsons episode had not taken place or had been averted by growing awareness and the ensuing outcry had it gone forth as planned.


Because of this your suggestion that the Simpson Episode's date was incorrectly assessed is most disturbing. Nonetheless your interpretation of the codes in that sequence are a definite possibility. After all, we already know that the time is "Dinner Time" since Homer announced this despite the clock indicating that it is late morning. Anyone else would have read that clock and announced that "It is eleven thirty". Therefore as the shape of the clock appears to outline the figure 10 that might translate into the date of November 30th, 2010 at dinner time.


This post is NOT to relaunch this thread as I would prefer it to die a natural death after many interesting posts by quite a few dedicated ATS Truth Seekers. But I must suggest that we contemplate whether there may have been on our part an error in interpretation about what exact date the clock pointed out.


This is the problem with predictions based upon encoded information. The code can be imaginary, created by the desire to read it and fabricated within one's own mind. Or the code might be real, but without knowing its protocol we could misinterpret it and come to false conclusions. Also, the code may be real, and we might be able to decode it, but then not grant it enough credence to act upon it or to alert others to an impending danger. Then again, if the code is real, and we are able to accurately decode it, we might alert others effectively and act upon the warning, but in so doing we might also change the course of events and ultimately be denounced as
delusional false prophets with overactive imaginations creating a stir over nothing.


That is why predictions are a tricky business, they attend to our destiny which everyone tries to second guess and influence in their daily lives, making this a delicate area to communicate on. Given that in this case the stakes are very high, with a probable incidence on life and death possibly leading to war, we have a duty of precaution to make sure no warning goes unheeded. Is this a serious warning? The past presence of the 9/11 warning in the Simpsons makes a good case for just cause in granting it at least our time to consider and evaluate the risks.


In the case that there is a genuine warning planted or leaked inside a cartoon, and if the leaked information is indeed accurate, we may consider whether the date was correctly assessed when first analyzed because if not we would still have 11 DAYS to investigate where a False Flag Attack might happen, who might perpetrate it, who might be vulnerable to it and need to take preventive or defensive action, and what we might all do individually or collectively to alert any in peril or whose lives might be otherwise affected.


Getsmart




posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Originally posted by Blackghost
Well, thats it guys the sign weve all been waiting for. Im heading underground, its been good talking with you all. See you on the other side....



Blackghost,


Clearly you are here not to figure out stuff that isn't broadcast out loud clearly to the general public, but because you're tracking the timeline of Armageddon? Sure, nobody wants to bite the dust, but cowering in fear gets you nowhere fast.


Throughout the Cold War, which lasted a lot longer than this prediction thread, many strategic analysts were working hard estimating the risks of full fledge nuclear onslaught in various conjunctions of tension between opposing blocks. Today we are in an even more complicated situation, with not only a disengagement of the former Capitalist/Communist block factions which simplified matters considerably, and with the addition of a number of new kids on the block in Asia and Latin America plus a potential split in the USA between loyalist patriots and neo-Nazi Illuminati stooges infiltrated in American military and intelligence agencies.


Picking a date, whether accurate or tentative, is only a small part of the prediction of events. Knowing what precipitates events, which factors have an incidence, what potential outcomes are in varying degrees of likelihood, THIS is the hard part. Playing with your calendar is trivial and only helps of you can yourself intervene on events in a constructive manner. Or to better hide from your fears. If you are really that worried, prepare with enough reserve fuel to be able to drive some distance and with enough dry and canned food to last a few months, the rest is out of our hands.


GS

With the constant collapse of the current economic order, we can be certain that the political dynamics would be in a state of flux as well. And if we look at history, new economic and political order are established using war as an instrument. False flag is a mere tool in a grand scheme of moves. The problem is that war through proxy states might easily spill over to a devastating clash involving bigger players as well.



posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by order in chaos

With the constant collapse of the current economic order, we can be certain that the political dynamics would be in a state of flux as well. And if we look at history, new economic and political order are established using war as an instrument. False flag is a mere tool in a grand scheme of moves. The problem is that war through proxy states might easily spill over to a devastating clash involving bigger players as well.



Hi Order in Chaos,


You said it: this could easily escalate into World War III if only because the implications are Global and every country is going to have to take sides. There are a number of analyses going on here at ATS over the current quagmire and associated events taking place, such as this one linking the Missile launch near Los Angeles to the Illuminati:


Bildeberger Group, CFR connection to LA Missile News Story


Getsmart



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Because of this your suggestion that the Simpson Episode's date was incorrectly assessed is most disturbing. Nonetheless your interpretation of the codes in that sequence are a definite possibility. After all, we already know that the time is "Dinner Time" since Homer announced this despite the clock indicating that it is late morning. Anyone else would have read that clock and announced that "It is eleven thirty". Therefore as the shape of the clock appears to outline the figure 10 that might translate into the date of November 30th, 2010 at dinner time.


This post is NOT to relaunch this thread as I would prefer it to die a natural death after many interesting posts by quite a few dedicated ATS Truth Seekers. But I must suggest that we contemplate whether there may have been on our part an error in interpretation about what exact date the clock pointed out.


This is the problem with predictions based upon encoded information. The code can be imaginary, created by the desire to read it and fabricated within one's own mind. Or the code might be real, but without knowing its protocol we could misinterpret it and come to false conclusions. Also, the code may be real, and we might be able to decode it, but then not grant it enough credence to act upon it or to alert others to an impending danger. Then again, if the code is real, and we are able to accurately decode it, we might alert others effectively and act upon the warning, but in so doing we might also change the course of events and ultimately be denounced as
delusional false prophets with overactive imaginations creating a stir over nothing.


That is why predictions are a tricky business, they attend to our destiny which everyone tries to second guess and influence in their daily lives, making this a delicate area to communicate on. Given that in this case the stakes are very high, with a probable incidence on life and death possibly leading to war, we have a duty of precaution to make sure no warning goes unheeded. Is this a serious warning? The past presence of the 9/11 warning in the Simpsons makes a good case for just cause in granting it at least our time to consider and evaluate the risks.


In the case that there is a genuine warning planted or leaked inside a cartoon, and if the leaked information is indeed accurate, we may consider whether the date was correctly assessed when first analyzed because if not we would still have 11 DAYS to investigate where a False Flag Attack might happen, who might perpetrate it, who might be vulnerable to it and need to take preventive or defensive action, and what we might all do individually or collectively to alert any in peril or whose lives might be otherwise affected.


Getsmart


It is not 11:30am it is 5 minutes to 6 or 5:55pm hence Homer saying "dinner time" as opposed to "lunch time".
Look at the length of the minute hand which is on eleven and the shorter hour hand which points to the 6.
Heres the video:

www.youtube.com...



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Let's hope you are right and that there will never again be a False Flag attack anywhere, much less on US soil. Yet one can be entitled to wonder when we see how current events are tied to False Reports by leading news agencies worldwide. For example in many countries the Los Angeles submarine missile launch was not reported on at all, not by television and not a word in the print press. Why? After all, if this was an INTERCONTINENTAL Ballistic Missile it could theoretically reach and NUKE any country on Earth. This means that EVERY country should have moved up to High Alert in the light of an unannounced missile launch. And they probably did. Yet their populations were "protected from the news" which might have stampeded the cattle?


Was that a False Flag Attack on November 9th?


Here is the analysis of this attack by Veteran ATS member Bondook-Saint:




"ok, in order to answer that question I think you have to look at what side of the elite are making these statements in the press. Ellsworth and McIenerney are of the the Rothschild clan. Rothschild owns the Bank of China. This is the bank holding the loans from America's debt. I don't think the news story was to provoke China else it would have occurred in Chinese waters.

I think it was to provoke America and her people. If America attacks Chinese, that debt held by the Bank of China is still good. If the Chinese attack America, then the Bank of China (Bildebergers) lose all that debt that is owed to them. So how do the Rothschild's get their money? By inciting America to attack China. And how do you get America to attack China?

Promote a news story of a Chinese missile launching in our backyard. It didn't have to be a real missile, just a news story believable to make it appear to be a missile. So whether or not there was a real missile was irrelevant. It's the projection of a missile attack they wanted to get across. A scare tactic. And it worked for the most part. Here it is weeks after the event and it is still in the news and people are still bickering over whether it was a real missile or not.

They only halfway accomplished their goal. A lot of folks believe it was a missile, but not enough to go to war about it or attack the Chinese over it. I hope that America and the Chinese are smart enough to realize that the Bildeberg Group is playing both sides for an agenda. And I think both understand that however, the avg Joe out here doesn't cuz he still hasn't woken up yet and for the most part don't even know what a Bildeberger is."

SOURCE: Bildeberger Group, CFR connection to LA Missile News Story


Sure, there are a variety of options for interpreting what appears to be a False Flag Attack. While we know of no victims, this first does not mean that there were none, and secondly False Reports of a border conflict are what led to the initial declaration of World War II by Hitler. Imaginary attacks with no victims can therefore conveniently leading to Wars with millions of victims. That is the significant purpose of a False Flag event, to siphon the pump of genocidal slaughter and forge the chains of enslavement in blind obedience.


We must remain extremely vigilant in the light not only of the apparently encrypted warning in the Simpsons episode but perhaps more importantly in the light of current events unfolding in which there is an End Game being played out between many parties in which our own destinies and our very survival are at stake. This thread has regrouped many intelligent analysts and this may be a useful place to continue examining unfolding events in a critical light to envisage what truth and facts might lie behind the fabricated news cover stories we are fed through the mainstream media, or other events which are not even reported in these sources.


GS



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
It seems that N.Korea has attacked S.Korea. This all seems to have a relation towards their new uranium enrichment facility.

We may have a possible WWIII upon us really soon.

www.guardian.co.uk...



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nike1
It seems that N.Korea has attacked S.Korea. This all seems to have a relation towards their new uranium enrichment facility.

We may have a possible WWIII upon us really soon.

www.guardian.co.uk...



Hi Nike1,


Thanks for the heads up, we'll have to track this border incident, which could very well serve as the highly sought pretext to plunge us into a major war involving all the Super Powers.



GS



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is the longest thread I've seen on here.



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by concordant
 


LOL! Not even close!

But, it is definitely the longest "Failed Prediction" thread ever! Why is it still going? 3 days passed, no boom?



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals
 


BUT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Does that, just perhaps, make you think you are some sort of idiot? Or maybe some silly little kid here on ATS (as most of them are) desperate for attention? GET REAL. If you want to read about aliens and space invaders then read some Sci-Fi - it's a lot more fun (and far better written).
+



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ah...dehavilland
reply to post by Signals
 


BUT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Does that, just perhaps, make you think you are some sort of idiot? Or maybe some silly little kid here on ATS (as most of them are) desperate for attention? GET REAL. If you want to read about aliens and space invaders then read some Sci-Fi - it's a lot more fun (and far better written).
+


YES, perhaps all of those things


It's really really easy to come along now and post hateful comments....

However, this thread was an awesome learning experience for me and many others, but the only proof I have of that is for you to actually read it, but alas, I cannot force your hand.




posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
And take note that before it hit the news outlets here is where you learned about the Island border skirmish between South Korea and North Korea, pitting Japan and the USA on South Korea's side against China on North Korea's side... with Russia sitting on the fence - for the time being!


Those who are disappointed that they didn't hear a BOOM may just get what they wished. Could it be that the big bombs not hitting US soil or killing your own family and neighbors make you utterly unconscious and irresponsibly insensitive to what this actually means?


Let's hope that this doesn't mean the ignition of WW III with Japan already posturing in a ready attack position and the USA ready to drag all of NATO behind it to destroy the Chinese threat to their economic and political hegemony. Because, in case some of the thread bashers who are latecomers to this thread didn't notice, China owns most of the US Debt and Obama may be thinking of doing what his Indonesian compatriots did to the Chinese merchants who sold for credit to the locals from their grocery stores: millions of Chinese store owners in Indonesia erased the populations debt instantly. This time it would take a lot more death than that to erase the Quadriilions of Dollars of Toxic US Assets pawned of by American Banksters.


It is probably no coincidence that only a few days ago the G20 met to negotiate and streamline the forthcoming war, one started in Korea, probably instigated by South Korea with the USA, Europe and Japan as the key players seeking dominance in the region for the later and in the world for the former. China has rocked the boat by getting powerful enough to upset the balance of farming humanity for taxes and profits, while offering many Third World nations an alternative partner. They want to get real assets in counterpart of junk bonds falsely securitized by the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve. They want a proper currency which hasn't been printed in the $ Trillions off the record on printing presses hidden in Indonesia. They want the USA to honor its word and keep its end of the bargain, which isn't about to happen.


It is a crying shame that the nation raised to great heights by the Founding Fathers has fallen so low at the hands of organized criminals in politics and business. There is no comfort in imagining for a moment that the Military could be loyal to their country, except for the few used to rush to their deaths in false flag battles We can only hope that the people who are the legitimate owners of their nation will rise to the occasion and make their voice heard. Who here feels that they need to grap an M1 rifle and shoot an Iraki? Which one of you volunteers to phosphor bomb a Chinese village? And for WHAT? for WHOM? ...WHY?


This allegedly failed prediction thread may have helped prevent the False Flag attack from happening on US Soil in the form of a dirty bomb irradiating to an agonizing death many innocent American victims. We can only be thankful for that. Only a few days after its expected date there was a Nuclear Missile False Flag launch off the California Coast, which was also thankfully prevented for reasons unknown from turning into a major military conflict. And now there is a new False Flag, a stupid border skirmish which already claimed several American lives, to tease the US public into supporting military reprisals. They may have even been 'set up' or fallen to 'friendly fire' for all we know, when we see the extremes that are gone to in False Flag scenarios.


So let's not bash Signals who brought us the Signal that a False Flag incident was in the pipeline. There is definitely one on its way, only where and when still has us guessing until it is too late.


GS



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So much for this



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
And take note that before it hit the news outlets here is where you learned about the Island border skirmish between South Korea and North Korea, pitting Japan and the USA on South Korea's side against China on North Korea's side... with Russia sitting on the fence - for the time being!


Those who are disappointed that they didn't hear a BOOM may just get what they wished. Could it be that the big bombs not hitting US soil or killing your own family and neighbors make you utterly unconscious and irresponsibly insensitive to what this actually means?


Let's hope that this doesn't mean the ignition of WW III with Japan already posturing in a ready attack position and the USA ready to drag all of NATO behind it to destroy the Chinese threat to their economic and political hegemony. Because, in case some of the thread bashers who are latecomers to this thread didn't notice, China owns most of the US Debt and Obama may be thinking of doing what his Indonesian compatriots did to the Chinese merchants who sold for credit to the locals from their grocery stores: millions of Chinese store owners in Indonesia erased the populations debt instantly. This time it would take a lot more death than that to erase the Quadriilions of Dollars of Toxic US Assets pawned of by American Banksters.


It is probably no coincidence that only a few days ago the G20 met to negotiate and streamline the forthcoming war, one started in Korea, probably instigated by South Korea with the USA, Europe and Japan as the key players seeking dominance in the region for the later and in the world for the former. China has rocked the boat by getting powerful enough to upset the balance of farming humanity for taxes and profits, while offering many Third World nations an alternative partner. They want to get real assets in counterpart of junk bonds falsely securitized by the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve. They want a proper currency which hasn't been printed in the $ Trillions off the record on printing presses hidden in Indonesia. They want the USA to honor its word and keep its end of the bargain, which isn't about to happen.


It is a crying shame that the nation raised to great heights by the Founding Fathers has fallen so low at the hands of organized criminals in politics and business. There is no comfort in imagining for a moment that the Military could be loyal to their country, except for the few used to rush to their deaths in false flag battles We can only hope that the people who are the legitimate owners of their nation will rise to the occasion and make their voice heard. Who here feels that they need to grap an M1 rifle and shoot an Iraki? Which one of you volunteers to phosphor bomb a Chinese village? And for WHAT? for WHOM? ...WHY?


This allegedly failed prediction thread may have helped prevent the False Flag attack from happening on US Soil in the form of a dirty bomb irradiating to an agonizing death many innocent American victims. We can only be thankful for that. Only a few days after its expected date there was a Nuclear Missile False Flag launch off the California Coast, which was also thankfully prevented for reasons unknown from turning into a major military conflict. And now there is a new False Flag, a stupid border skirmish which already claimed several American lives, to tease the US public into supporting military reprisals. They may have even been 'set up' or fallen to 'friendly fire' for all we know, when we see the extremes that are gone to in False Flag scenarios.


So let's not bash Signals who brought us the Signal that a False Flag incident was in the pipeline. There is definitely one on its way, only where and when still has us guessing until it is too late.
GS


So let me get this straight.

The fact that there was this prediction of it, is what helped prevent it?

Wow, I mean just wow. Anyone can make a prediction like that. If someones prediction comes true, then ir was correct. But if it does not come true, it was correct anyways and it was just prevented by the thread prediction itself.

i think I will predict that tomorrow, Russian forces will attack Poland. if it comes true, then I was right. if it does not come true, I was still right and I obviously prevented that attack by openly predicting it



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

This allegedly failed prediction thread may have helped prevent the False Flag attack from happening on US Soil in the form of a dirty bomb irradiating to an agonizing death many innocent American victims.

GS


wow, we saved the US!!!!
let's fire the entire US Armed Forces, the FBI and CIA too, we don't need them!!!



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
something will happen soon....



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
something is going to happening soon.

See noth korea...



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Are we dead yet?



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Unless you are God or head of a Country with something planned, you should be banned from commenting on or making a thread like this.

Yes, I am neither the above but nobody knows what's going to happen for sure, tomorrow or the next day. How can somebody predict a nuclear war etc, it's just simply ridiculous!

Enough said unless you have a very highly polished crystal ball ......!



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
you should be banned from commenting on or making a thread like this.


Then I guess both of us should be banned then?






top topics
 
472
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

log in

join