It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Well I see TPTB (ie. FOX) yanked the video from youtube...

Kinda makes you wonder...

Right Signals, like they say there's nothing to see, move right along. The episode is still available to view online here:

www.watchcartoononline.com...

Also, pay no attention to naysayers who use the Fascist "Fasci" symbol as an Avatar calling themselves Fighters with the heading "Power of the Prince" - either working for TPTB or worse yet, wishing they could.

Nice thread, I'll be scouting for the next one.

GS

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
good post. your dates may be off but i think youre on to something

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
take ya meds mate ... more bs but hey thats what i expect from yanks

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Ya know, if you get a boy to cry wolf long enough then you'll eventually be able to catch the townspeople off guard.

I see a developing attitude on this forum that any warnings or predictions will turn out to be false. What a great way for tptb to have us thinking, see even if a genuine whistblower comes forwards or if its a real prediction, by that time we will have been conditioned to ignore it.

Its a fine line I suppose, between getting fooled by phonies or copping a nasty surprise....... Which is better, your pride or your life?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

It's a long read, but the entire thread is worth it.

IMO this was a great learning experience, lots of like minds together, where we were able to trace just how this type of event may take place.

The boy that cried wolf did it over and over again...And seeing as how I don't plan on starting anymore prediction threads, that comparison doesn't fit here.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
Ya know, if you get a boy to cry wolf long enough then you'll eventually be able to catch the townspeople off guard.

I see a developing attitude on this forum that any warnings or predictions will turn out to be false. What a great way for tptb to have us thinking, see even if a genuine whistblower comes forwards or if its a real prediction, by that time we will have been conditioned to ignore it.

Its a fine line I suppose, between getting fooled by phonies or copping a nasty surprise....... Which is better, your pride or your life?

Not sure who the 'we' is that you are referring to in your penultimate paragraph - but please don't presume to be speaking for me.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
not to bring up more end dates

but the finger pointing to 6 on the clock could also be pointing to 30

november 30

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
another prediction thread that went nowhere, and another thread i have to say ATS get your act together

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by polarwarrior

The boy that cried wolf did it over and over again...And seeing as how I don't plan on starting anymore prediction threads, that comparison doesn't fit here.

Yeah but have you seen how many prediction threads there have been lately.
Maybe I should have said the 'boys', not trying to single you out or anything, Im actually in support of people who make a warning known.

I was thinking more along the lines of this clip being deliberatly planted into the simpsons by tptb, following the popularity of the 9/11 clip on the internet they may have tried to use the simpsons to set up a false alert......thus aiding apathy about future predictions. Many false alerts could be originally set up by them, then innocently spread by truth seekers.
edit on 16-11-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Talking about other predictions, wasn't there some prediction that the 20th the economy would crash? Not saying I'm a believer of such things...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hah ha ha ha. I got to this too late. 12 days AFTER it's all over. Damn

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Right Signals, like they say there's nothing to see, move right along. The episode is still available to view online here:

So you are saying because ZZ Top's Record Label and Publishing Company removed my band's version of LaGrange from YouTube that ZZ Top is planning a false flag too? Things get moved from YouTube for copy right ingringement all the time.

As far as for the rest of your comments, you might want to check my posting history, though obviously based on what you have put in this thread real research is not your strong suit!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Pretty amazing how most if not all predictions on ATS are absolute utter bullsh*t, huh?

Next.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You and seventhseal should get a room

"Hey let's post funny retorts and star each other"

If this thread is so ridiculous, what keeps ya coming back?

Maybe, just maybe. you've read this thing and appreciate it for what it is.

Whatever it is, thanks for helping me keep it goin'

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

peace

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

So you are denying that YouTube removes videos that infringe on copyrights.

Do you know what a copy right is? Do you 'imagine' I am secretly a mod and double starred the other poster?

What makes you think the other poster you are referring to starred me?

So here is some REAL information, YouTube removes videos that infringe on copyrights and since the video you based your failed prediction thread on, included several diferent TV Shows and a Movie you don't even know in fact it was the Simpsons that requested it be removed.

Your comments show a deepening sense of paranoia. Which doesn't surprise me, since you have been spending the better part of two weeks focused in on the baseless fears of a few fringe posters.

When your number one supporter is posting threads like "Gaza was attacked to get at an underground summerian space station", well lets just say...

I am sure you get the point, and in fact I posted not because I think it's absolutely pathetic you don't understand Youtube removes copy written material all the time, and are that desperate to create some kind of non-existent conspiracy out of your failed prediction, but in fact because the poster I was responding too, not only doesn't know that YouTube removes copyright infringements all the time, but other very easy to research things like Fighter Tags are given to members participating in the Debate forum.

Earth to signals, come in signals!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Why is this thread still going?
And why the bull#ery does it have so many flags?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywatch
not to bring up more end dates

but the finger pointing to 6 on the clock could also be pointing to 30

november 30

Skywatch is absolutely correct on this. As you were reading the time on the clock obviously you read it as eleven thirty(11:30) of course....making the correct date for the false flag attack...11/30/10.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Keeping within the parameters of exactly 3 days makes it a little tougher to find possible source material but the CIA is opening a window to their Kryptos sculpture this weekend. Tuesday or Wednsday maybe we get a solution?

Originally posted by Oozii
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70988fd956a0.jpg[/atsimg]

Kryptos sleuths may finally get some help cracking the CIA sculpture that has confounded amateur and professional cryptographers for two decades.

Artist Jim Sanborn, who created the cypher sculpture in 1990 for CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, plans to release a new clue to help puzzle detectives solve the last 97 characters of his masterpiece. The new clue is to be revealed in a New York Times article this weekend, to mark the 20th anniversary of the sculpture, which was dedicated Nov. 3, 1990.

It will be the first clue Sanborn has revealed in four years, after he corrected a typo in his sculpture in 2006 to keep crypto detectives from being derailed in their search for solutions.

Kryptos Artist to Reveal Rare Clue

---------------------------------------------

The clue will shown in the New York Times article, celebrating the Kryptos 20 Year Anniversary.. Of the 4 sections of the Krypto's 3 have already been deciphered back in 1998, but the 4th one, 97 characters has yet to be. Check out the link to see what was deciphered from the 3 sections.

I think I'll just stick to my connect-the-dot puzzles.

edit on 17-11-2010 by Oozii because: Font........Never.........Works.......Until.........EDITED.........

Cross thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=9951207#pid9951207
edit on 18-11-2010 by Bordon81 because: Cross thread post

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hey,
I have been gone for several pages... But, I would like to know what future "scary" date I need to worry about.. Without reading one word, I will guarantee that someone has reinterpited the message and found a different date.. When is the new date?

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join