It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The bird is quite clearly the word.

Whatever happens.

Make sure you pull one of those classic "ARGH!" poses when you turn into dust.

If you can spin round in the air and end up in a heap on a piece of Star Trek set I'll really have to hand it to you.

Peace x
edit on 11-11-2010 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Doom Date - 11/6/10 !!!!

Please watch the entire video before commenting-

Weird eh? Add to that Obama and entourage (including many top business leaders) out of the country at this time?

Tell me it ain't so!!

Well its 11-11-10.......it aint so, your prophecy is a fail.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I couldn't not add this:

www.iol.co.za... n-1.746586

The outlandish tales of Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie have won a total of 27 Emmy awards since they began lampooning American culture in 1989. Homer Simpson's annoyed grunt “D'Oh!” has entered the Oxford English Dictionary and the family has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The renewal for another TV season will bring the total episodes for the series to 515, Fox said.

“The Simpsons” is broadcast in more than 100 countries and 50 languages. It has even been praised by the Vatican, whose official newspaper last month declared that Homer and Bart Simpson were both Catholics. - Reuters

Bold is mine. WTF?

EDIT: Let me just add: This is arguably one of the most widely watched anything in the world. That's noteworthy. That its given approval by the vatican? That's seriously wierd.
edit on 12-11-2010 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Lysergic

Do you have anything, and I mean anything of value to contribute to this thread?

Let's stay on topic everyone...

Again I appreciate everyone's positive contributions and this has been an interesting and fun learning experience for me, and hopefully others.

stay on topic???? THERE IS NO TOPIC! the topic was a prediction that never came to pass. duhh. close the thread and save the bandwidth clean up the clutter and garbage from this site.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord
close the thread and save the bandwidth clean up the clutter and garbage from this site.

Yes, now please help our efforts by shutting up

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

but if you look to the previous page you will notice that I was able to get a few more days out of the Simpsons reference to the date and time.
24 hour clock gives us 1755 hours or another way to read it may be 5 minutes to 1800, now the 5 may represent days, so now we remove 5 days from the 18 and it leaves 13.
So now the revised date is the 13th of November, and if that fails we will still have the 18 number to play with

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

So eventually, one way or another, you are going to make this lil video match up to some 'event' with some 'creative' mathematical symbolism.

This video was just too clever for it to not come true .... Doh!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Revise the count to "Give up praying for doom".

It is a cartoon.
C A R T O O N.

Remember the episode where Maggie shot Burns?

Pretend you are Maggie, and your theory is Burns.
Now shoot Burns.
Shoot again.

Is it dead?
Cool.
Now, Let it rest in peace.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

I don't know iif you noticed at all, but at the end of my post I put a little

a big cheeky smile.
Humour usually works best when it doesn't need to be explained,
I will remeber that for future reference.

Note to self, people on the predictions and prophecy forum have no sense of humour, but I should have predicted that

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
ATS used to be a serious discussion forum about paranormal events.

Now it's filled with crap like these "prediction" threads, and they run to a hundred pages, even after the prediction has well and truly passed.

Pathetic.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
It is hilarious that this thread got nearly 100 pages and is still going past the predicted date.

Well hang in there. Timewave zero and Webbot both say the 14th is the tipping point so something still could happen.

It's so funny all this doom mongering. I know I personally love it because I just hate my life. I love the idea that I might just get vaporized in my sleep by a nuke so I won't have to go to my crappy job that I hate to pay my rent that I can't afford and eating nothing but ramen noodles I bought with food stamps. I feel so hopelessly F'd in the A that I actually look forward to the day that society collapses into a road warrior style anarchy where I can just do whatever the hell I want.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well Folks,

Apparently there are different motives for an interest in this thread.

Some focus obsessively on symbolic dates, maybe thinking that a prophecy is more important than the event at issue.

Others focus on the fact that a warning from a prophecy might be able to bring us advance knowledge as well as stimulate a better understand of those factors leading to an event, in view of preventing it if at all possible.

A few gripe that ATS shouldn't allow its members to discuss this subject.

Missile interpreted here as Military GESTICULATION by the USA

Yet ATS member HollowJacket says in another thread that the launch off the California Coast was NOT an American Missile. We're possibly living in 'borderline' times regarding potential nuclear strikes. I sure as all heck hope that nothing occurs, who cares about a prediction or who is right in a discussion when human lives are at stake?

There is notwithstanding a very serious situation going down at this time as the United States is on the verge of seeing the Dollar being dumped worldwide and replaced by a new reference currency. The stakes are rising while various parties are upping the ante in the military geostrategic arena.

Originally posted by HollowJacket
If this has already been posted here forgive me:

China fired missle of California coast?

China flexed its military muscle Monday evening in the skies west of Los Angeles when a Chinese Navy Jin class ballistic missile nuclear submarine, deployed secretly from its underground home base on the south coast of Hainan island, launched an intercontinental ballistic missile from international waters off the southern California coast. WMR’s intelligence sources in Asia, including Japan, say the belief by the military commands in Asia and the intelligence services is that the Chinese decided to demonstrate to the United States its capabilities on the eve of the G-20 Summit in Seoul and the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Tokyo.

Expert says no doubt it was a missile off the California coast

"It’s a solid propellant missile," he told the Times. "You can tell from the efflux [smoke]." If Richardson is right, and his resume leads one to believe that he may be, several questions arise, all of them troubling. The first is, who is responsible? An obvious, and likely answer is China.

SOURCE: Mysterious Missile Launch Over California 11/8/2010

Next the Pentagon issues a denial relayed by CBS News, literally taking us for turkeys by calling it an airplane. Check out that plume and tell me that's a plane.

CBS News on November 9th, 2010

On November 9th, 2010 the local news station in Los Angeles which filmed the missile contacted consulted their network's military expert who said it had been clearly fired from the sea and that its large plume indicated it must be an intercontinental ballistic missile. The page in the following link has some of the original video footage form a KCBS Sky2 Helicopter including, one third of the way through, the missile's vertical trajectory visibly launched FROM THE SEA. Scroll down on the same page for the audio interview of a Military Analyst presenting his conclusions.

KCBS News on November 9th, 2010

But the Pentagon would have sufficient surveillance to either prevent an enemy submarine from reaching its coastline in this way, or at minimum all the military might of the United States would be able to retaliate and take out a submarine after it had fired. Either the Pentagon is lying, half way, as it would have been a US submarine and missile, but maybe not lying entirely:

Another scenario becomes plausible when assessing the level of infiltration of rogue groups embedded within the US Military as has been demonstrated by the 9/11 False Flag attack. This may well have been a launch from an American submarine, one not vetted or initiated by the usual hierarchy but one ordered by the underground leadership of the United States' SECRET GOVERNMENT.

Regardless of the exact dates shown in the Simpsons, we can only recognize that this episode which aired some six months prior appeared to highlight serious False Flag risks at an extremely dangerous period in world history, with November 2010 presenting heightened dangers for global political stability as well as a menace of escalation to World War III. Hopefully some will have stepped up to the situation and are presently at task, preventing the worst. If there is enough resistance to a military 'solution' to today's crisis, then a False Flag attack wouldn't be effective and would therefore not be launched.

GS
edit on 13-11-2010 by Getsmart because: I added an extra video link

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well, thats it guys the sign weve all been waiting for. Im heading underground, its been good talking with you all. See you on the other side....

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackghost
Well, thats it guys the sign weve all been waiting for. Im heading underground, its been good talking with you all. See you on the other side....

Blackghost,

Clearly you are here not to figure out stuff that isn't broadcast out loud clearly to the general public, but because you're tracking the timeline of Armageddon? Sure, nobody wants to bite the dust, but cowering in fear gets you nowhere fast.

Throughout the Cold War, which lasted a lot longer than this prediction thread, many strategic analysts were working hard estimating the risks of full fledge nuclear onslaught in various conjunctions of tension between opposing blocks. Today we are in an even more complicated situation, with not only a disengagement of the former Capitalist/Communist block factions which simplified matters considerably, and with the addition of a number of new kids on the block in Asia and Latin America plus a potential split in the USA between loyalist patriots and neo-Nazi Illuminati stooges infiltrated in American military and intelligence agencies.

Picking a date, whether accurate or tentative, is only a small part of the prediction of events. Knowing what precipitates events, which factors have an incidence, what potential outcomes are in varying degrees of likelihood, THIS is the hard part. Playing with your calendar is trivial and only helps of you can yourself intervene on events in a constructive manner. Or to better hide from your fears. If you are really that worried, prepare with enough reserve fuel to be able to drive some distance and with enough dry and canned food to last a few months, the rest is out of our hands.

GS

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by guyopitz
I feel so hopelessly F'd in the A that I actually look forward to the day that society collapses into a road warrior style anarchy where I can just do whatever the hell I want.

This is exactly why we should be prepared, you are probably one among many that will attempt to take advantage of an extreme situation...

Me personally, I'm keeping an eye on things today. China gave us a sign this week that she's not playing around. How will the U.S. respond?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yeah which Simpsons episode did China give us a sign on this week?

The only thing China has done this week in any provable and known way is to tell the G-20 it didn't feel obligated to committ funds to bailing out European and Western Nations.

Anything else is as speculative as the failed prediction here in your thread.

I find it rather funny too, that your thread is all about a false flag, and that you then immediately presume because the U.S. Military didn't admit to firing the missile off the coast of L.A. that it therefore must be the Chinese.

One minute you don't trust your government based on a cartoon, the next minute you do, based on?????

Foundation X is the thing to keep your eye on right now. Carry on Don Quixote.

edit on 14/11/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Apu: Yes, I just cleaned out the machine sir, so the snack you are enjoying has not been soaking in its putrid grease.

Homer Simpson: Yeah ... but without all the grease all you can taste is the hog anus.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

What would you do without a prediction thread to poo-poo on?

Nice to see you back though, it sort of gives it relevance, in a backwards sort of way.

That missle could have very well been our own as you suggest. The official story would of course be China though...

Thanks for putting it all into perspective, Sancho.

My judgement is now clear and unfettered, and that dark cloud of ignorance has disappeared, which the continual reading of those detestable books of knight-errantry had cast over my understanding. - DQ

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I predict that without manual intervention this prediction thread will stay around for a total of about 30 days

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well I see TPTB (ie. FOX) yanked the video from youtube...

Kinda makes you wonder...

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join