It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by harryhaller

my only point was that the time had passed. this thread is now a proven hoax.

i really am sad that so many people swallow this. honest. its very depressing. this place is now doing a better job than the mass media at having people living in fear and inducing paranoia and hysteria.

i really can't listen anymore. i'm am really sorry for disturbing you.

peace be with you.

I am not sure what you expect to find on Predictions & Prophecies discussion ....
BUT the people who are on this one seem to be having a fun discussion, because of the different ways the cartoon info could be read there is still FUN in discussing it.
Could it be you are feeling "fear and inducing paranoia and hysteria" but maybe others are just interested in studying the possibilities of messages in media and such and discussing it. I totally don't understand why anyone's interest in a discussion of anything at all should bother anyone else, no one is forced to look at it and if prophecy and predictions scare you don't read them people are clearly entertained just like reading horoscopes entertains and the possibilities of hidden meaning etc.
Can't see why other peoples interests make some people so angry.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Without intending to suggest the poster you replied to has this issue, I reckon that the overall popularity of the thread is what has narked so many people. On a forum in which you can get points for starting interesting discussions, what but jealousy could be the cause for so much anger? Because if it's not jealousy, it really doesn't make sense.

It's a 'predictions and prophecy' forum, and I for one am looking forward to the day that we read of a prediction on this forum which actually come true! Let's face it, predicting the future is a tricky business, so half the point of this forum is to exercise our right to explore our potentials to do so, by whichever means we deem necessary! If that includes possibly reading into hidden messages in mass media, then so be it.

Take a chill pill people...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

i can post that i have encountered some of the same prediction type artwork, it was about the oil spill but i didnt know that it was till after it happened that i unknowingly managed to do what i did. Great post OP, and others may not agree with me but i will, go as far as to say you have something!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This could have referenced the incident on 10-24 couldn't it? clock 10- 11=2 2+4=6

Communication To 50 Missles Cut Off

(NewsCore) - A system failure cut off communication to 50 nuclear intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) in Wyoming over the weekend, The Atlantic reported Tuesday
source
www.myfoxdfw.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
JM2C, but I was just watching something on the Brandon Lee Assassination (YouTube Vid) and that same clock showed up at 6 minutes 51 seconds. I knew the Simpson's clock freaked me out a tad, its because its deliberately incorrect. first, the bottom of the clock (Simpson's Clock) is to the left not the bottom so we should not be able to perfectly see the face of the clock! Technically, the six should be where the nine is located. Therefore twelve should be where the three is, the three where the six is and so forth.
So what freaked me out?
The Simpson's clock and the Crow clock seem to 'mirror' one another.
or link here
Now I'm not saying that the false flag will be 3/8 or 8/3, I'm just saying that these two clocks are similar and clock references to time meaning "do you know what time it is? Check the clock" philosophy (and not actual time) during the time these were made. Also of coincidence, we don't use the Doomsday Clock anymore. here and here Important to note because it is not designed with the same meaning as clocks but it does present a meaning for measurement of a particular event - nuclear war.
And for all of you who will poo poo this remember:
Negro spirituals were songs sung in fields with codes not just to openly talk about escape but for someone to take a break when under watchful eyes and a ton of other reasons. So if slaves can make codes in music, why can't the Illuminati?
and
Didn't they tell you during the first part of the revealing of the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiments done by our good old government agency The CDC?
Moral:
People are more than capable of these types of deceptions whether on small or grand scale and since they appear to be governments (and private corporations) why do you continue to believe them and their cronies? Tuskegee should have shown the capacity of our government to lie and protect its liars. 9 11 should not be such a mystery to you. So this should be a puzzle to solve not another great "oh boy".
edit on 10-11-2010 by DaWhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
This could have referenced the incident on 10-24 couldn't it? clock 10- 11=2 2+4=6

Communication To 50 Missles Cut Off

(NewsCore) - A system failure cut off communication to 50 nuclear intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) in Wyoming over the weekend, The Atlantic reported Tuesday
source
www.myfoxdfw.com...

Hi Char-Lee,

Regarding your concern about the mysterious and as of yet unexplainable disabling of 50 nuclear missiles, here is testimony from MANY military officers in charge of US Nuclear Missile Sites who declare under oath that they were witnesses along with other military personnel on the base of UFOs shutting down their missiles.

Nuclear Missile Command Testimony

SOURCE: National Press Club Conference 27 Sep 2010 - UFOs at Nuclear Weapon Bases

Therefore we cannot know at what times in our past history and even in recent days what nuclear strikes might have been prevented, by predictions making the threat potential public or by some form of direct intervention by powers which even our military personnel cannot fully grasp or comprehend.

That gives cause to wonder when we learn that a similar event occurred this time officially announced as reported here by CNN.

Base lost Primary Contact with 50 Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles

While CNN has a banner showing that this was caused by a Power Failure this was later denied by official spokesmen as can be noted in this article in 'The Atlantic' where prior text using the term "power failure" had a bar placed through the word 'power' calling it thereupon simply a "failure".

Failure Shuts Down Squadron of Nuclear Missiles

Here is a Russian interpretation of this incident, take it for what it is worth keeping in mind that they are the main rival of the USA in terms of nuclear weapons deployment. They write it off as a "communications failure" which is in fact a valid technical explanation for what happened, given that the missiliers stationed in underground bunkers could no longer communicate with the missiles they were to launch, this despite the many redundant systems in place.

Russia Today reports on Missile Shutdown

Also thanks Char-Lee for helping bring this thread back on topic. Moaners and groaners can wail on the wall of lamentations, possibly they regret that we aren't quite yet in a fully declared nuclear holocaust? Did they feel all powerful to know before the others, and then betrayed because they weren't the ones with the superior knowledge? Did they brag about it and become the butt of jokes from others? You can't let a prediction, even if likely, dictate your life. The future will always be something volatile, until it has happened. Some physicists today are even saying that several futures can occur simultaneously in different dimensions, at least in pure theory.

Which path we fork into might depend on things we cannot so much as guess at, and the mechanisms which move us towards one future versus another remain unexplained. It has been said that a very small change can modify much of the world in some instances, in others we can imagine that some very big changes would have little effect. So did this thread weigh in on events? Possibly, but nobody can say. All it takes in the Spy Game is for one extra element of information to make its way up to the proper authority for drastic positions to be taken with life and death implications. I would venture to say that this thread gained its success not so much because it was a PREDICTION thread but because of the clues discovered and analyzed it became more of a PREVENTION thread which mobilized many efforts to ensure that whoever might be able to intercede would have no more excuse that they "couldn't have known" as we heard Condoleeza Rice state about 9/11.

Prior Warning CONFRONTS them with Dereliction of Duty

To quote the person who posted the next Youtube video:

"If any one person was responsible to prevent the 9/11attacks, it was the National Security Advisor, Condi Rice."

Condi Lied Under Oath to the 9-11 Widows

In that video you noticed a number of 9/11 widows who lost their husbands in the False Flag attacks which conveniently led to 2 wars which had been planned and prescribed in advance by the NeoCons in the White House. Yet today, despite the probably involvement of the Bush Crime Family in the 9/11 False Flag attacks, one of these widows almost regrets the clear rejections of an uncaring George W. Bush when finding her trust in the highest office of the United States betrayed by the false promises of an infantile Obama, seemingly oblivious to the deadly serious responsibilities his job encompasses under the Constitution.

Kristen Breitweiser: Barack Obama's Absence of Convictions

DERELICTION OF DUTY is what can be invoked to pursue and incarcerate people in power whose responsibility is to protect the lives of their constituents. Advance Warning is a way of ensuring that they be confronted with that very compelling possibility, removing from their defense that they cannot be held accountable. For this reason, an accurate prediction which has gained sufficient public visibility may make its way onto desks of people tasked with National Security. They must take minimum prudential preventive action, or suffer the consequences of the failure to do so.

Therefore it is possible that unbeknown to us a False Flag attack was successfully prevented thanks to this thread, for which we all owe our gratitude to Signals and others here who brought home the message. Enough events which were sufficiently out of the ordinary to command alertness and attention, happened in a short time span hinging around this past weekend. We should rejoice that there is not a new constituency of widows and orphans to attest to the 'accuracy of a prediction' when we might instead have the satisfaction that a False Flag attack did not occur and that, just maybe, our efforts may have prevented one and certainly didn't provoke any harm to anyone other than those who gesticulate against this thread for not producing a nuclear explosion.

GS
edit on 11-11-2010 by Getsmart because: it needed editing

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
just a little loophole for people who love conspiracies and prophecies.

The military use 24 hour clocks, so the time would be 17:55 hours or almost 1800 hours which could make the date a bit before the 18th, could also mean 5 days prior to the 18th which would make it the 13th of the november .

Now just to add a little more fuel to the fire, the G20 summit started on the 11/11/2010 and is meant to finish on the 13/11/2010,

world leaders in a summit next to North Korea, probably nothing but an over active imagination, but from all prophecies I have read over the years, this may be the time and place, from CIA freinds telling freinds to have food ready in 2 weeks, blind prophets talking about november being the start of WW3 and somewhere else I read that Obama would not see out his full 4 years.

So this thread can last a few more days before it gets disgarded

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Well said GS.

You know, I've been following this thread since day one. Signal gets well-deserved accolades for a job well done...as do all the members who productively contributed to the research or simply offered their personal thoughts on the subject. The information provided on [in some cases] an hourly basis was nothing short of amazing to watch as it grew in both volume and substance and the incredible energy this thread has wafted upon has been invigorating to say the least. Cooperative interaction does have its benefits. Even the "nay-sayers" contributed to that energy in their own ways...ways that they most probably don't even suspect. Kudos to all!

It seems our species has arrived at some sort of tipping point, and I'm absolutely certain you know what I mean. And whether this point is interpreted in terms of economics, military concepts, environment, religious overtones, spirituality or whatever terms suit a given Individual's fancy, we as a race appear to be, quite literally, one mis-step away from either collective survival and mutual respect OR the alternative. There are those, of course, who refuse to see the disjointedness that now defines this world we create, but as with ALL choices in this experience, Individually speaking, the choice to either "see" AND "feel" what they believe to be true, is theirs. Unfortunately, their Individual choices now affect the consensus reality in ways they, in all too many instances, cannot even imagine.

We have been collectively stumbling around in the dark for quite awhile now and that final candle may be on the verge of being snuffed out. I truly hope that folks choose wisely, for "do-overs" don't seem to be in the cards for us.

Thanks again my friend. A *BIG STAR* for you and your own contributions to this grand adventure.

Mindpeace.

"Be the change you wish to see". Unknown
"If you want to change the world, change yourself". Mohandas Gandhi

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

or is this date 6/10/2011 or 10/6/2011 ? ...also notice the introduction to the 200th episode ...notice the small triangle at the bottom right corner followed ny the numbers ..12 12

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MrX07

It's tough to keep throwing different dates out there, but we're at a point that anything is possible...

Special Thanks to Getsmart for all of your contributions, wow you've kept this thread going with fascinating info!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
check the picture in the introduction to the 200th episode ...this aired in 1997 .. the words all access pass ..and a formal family being checked to see if they're on the list ...now look to the lower bottom corner ...the freemason simble ...with a 7 ..followed by 12 12 ...this is in my opinion.... the day that the governments will take cover in their newly built underground cities ...what do you think ? see if you can find any other clues in the same picture

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

my purpose in showing the dates ..was to draw a response .. .. and while i show you this i wish to change something i said ... i said it was the trianlge was the sign of the free masons and i stand corrected ,,,it is the all seeing eye ...which just happens to be on our american dollar ...with the #7 in it .. this representing the 7 seats of the illuminati hmmm ... how long have these seats been watching? ...back to your response .. the date for this false flag of nuclear disaster ...is 11 06 10 ... now for you non believers ...turn that upside down ...and what does it read? ...01 09 11 ...hmmmm ...am i the only one paying attention? ...also ..in the original video ...when bart holds up the money to the 911 sign ... its not only money showing ...look closer .....the roll of money ... doesn't have faces ..on it ..it resembles a remote control .. and his thum over the center circle which ...looks like he's pushing a button .. oh yeah ..and look on the side of the bus ...there is a plane drawn in there ...hmmmm ... it is isn't it ...or am i just seeing things ?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
hmmmm

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MrX07

lmao .... ....lets get real here people ...follow your hearts ..your body has been poisoned and you mind twisted ...but i believe ..your hearts still guide you ..so follow your hearts ... and those who wish to destroy the hearts of americans will find ...you haven't been paying attention ...the american people will not allow this the hearts in which have been given too then will prevail ..as it is written

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
How about this?

Anyone who makes a prediction thread that turns out to be garbage gets permanently banned from the forum?Anyone who stars and/or flags aforementioned thread gets their account suspended for one month?

This would filter out some of the noise around here...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The Juice

iu apologize if im upsetting anyone ..i am only speaking from the heart ..but i am trying to respect the rules of this site

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrX07

I noticed that too. I never thought about access to underground bunkers though. I thought maybe it was access to the New World.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Juice
How about this?

Anyone who makes a prediction thread that turns out to be garbage gets permanently banned from the forum?Anyone who stars and/or flags aforementioned thread gets their account suspended for one month?

This would filter out some of the noise around here...

Clearly you just want attention, but i am going to say it anyway...WHAT purpose would a prediction thread be if they all had to be right or no thread! I guess what you really seem to want it for ATS to remove the whole section of prophecy and prediction and maybe others not to your liking? Guess you could ask them.

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join