It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
reply to post by JohnySeagull

1 question:

How much of this thread have you actually read?

I can't speak for him, but I personally haven't and will not read through 92 pages of BS.

edit: oh look 93 awesome, to think I was a part of that.
edit on 10-11-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I can't speak for him, but I personally haven't and will not read through 92 pages of BS.

There is nothing i can say to that.

Ignorance must be bliss.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

1 question:

How much of this thread have you actually read?

I came to this thread when it started. Thought it was clutching at straws. I have kept dipping into out of utter bewilderment that it is still going. I have read a lot of it.

I am not trying to be a smart ass but this is an excellent example of mass paranoia/hysteria. It is really disturbing to see this on ATS. I genuinely feel sad to see so many delusion people.

(and as someone as just pointed out another has just started about astrology and december so yous can all head over there like sheep and it will keep you going till christmas. Facebook has a lot to answer for. This site probably cant be fixed anymore but if they wanted to start they need to remove the flags and stars system immediatley.)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

There is nothing i can say to that.

Ignorance must be bliss.

So if you step in BS a few times you must step into another 85 times to grasp the fact that it is BS?

Where is the bliss you speak of?

edit on 10-11-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

You make a fair point.

My rebuttal is that if it wasn't for the constant interuptions by people like yourself with no interest in the topic, it would only have been 20 pages, not 90. Mass hysteria perhaps, but not by the people who were conversing in this thread, only by those who had nothing but ridicule to add.

You don't like it, go make a thread about it, someone else did and got heaps of flags for complaining about this thread (amongst others). Which is worse? A conspiracy in a conspiracy site, or whining about what other people are talking about?

This is the PREDICTIONS AND PROPHECIES THREAD.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

The prediction has passed. I waited until the prediction had passed to say my few words.

If the right person brings this to the attention of a MOD and depending what kind of mood they are in they will close it or change it to HOAX. This won't happen here because of the stars and flags it has recieved.

I have seen many good and interesting threads shut by the mods because it suited them yet they permit this kind of lunacy free rein. Like I said already people are now allowed run several threads on the same subject. The rules and regulations have been thrown out the window along with the sanity for this site.

I think you should take a step or two back and just examine what you are participating in.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I have to agree, looks like this site has been overtaken by TPTB, don't agree with their rules your post gets trashed for little or no reason.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

So your complaint is more about the impartiality / inconsistency of the mods?????????

Question 1: have you alerted them to this? Have you actually taken the step of asking?

Question 2: Why do you use a thread you feel valueless to complain in? Start a thread in business boards ... alert a mod ... use another board with similar topic, whatever!!

I don't care if the mods HOAX this, i really don't. All i want is to have a discussion with like minded people without being constantly interupted by people without nothing but stupid to share (not you, but in this thread there have been many).

Also, if you have not read this entire thread, then you are prejudging an entire thread based on your own incomplete ideas of what this thread is. We're not even talking about this thread anymore, we're talking about whats inside you head about this thread, and you haven't even read the thread. Why am i talking to you even???

The mods are talking about us, my ears hurt
but seriously, the only thing i ask is that in a thread, stick to the thread. Why is that so hard for people to do?

JohnnySeagull, please explain WHY the simpsons could never contain anything but kids entertainment?

Come on, you're the "smart" guy ... show us ....

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Oh what witty repartee

Dear, dear that temper of yours will get you into trouble one day, and not to sound petty, but you called me stupid, which was pretty uncalled for, so you started it.

ner ner ne ner ner :-)

If we are taking warnings from Film & TV, what am I to make of Bobby Ewing coming back to life in the Shower, is that the return of our Lord Jesus Christ, is Patrick Duffy the Messiah? What about the Rebels attacking the Death Star, is the moon going to be blown up by an allied airforce effort because there is a Nazi moonbase on there? *Sarcasm, just in case you didn't realise* :-)

Surely I am contributing to this thread, or do I have to agree with everything you say in order for it to be a valid contribution. You assume too much sir, If I come across as superior, it's probably because...I am ;-)

although you have to admit, the prediction was wrong, come it's OK there is no shame in admitting it.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

my only point was that the time had passed. this thread is now a proven hoax.

i really am sad that so many people swallow this. honest. its very depressing. this place is now doing a better job than the mass media at having people living in fear and inducing paranoia and hysteria.

i really can't listen anymore. i'm am really sorry for disturbing you.

peace be with you.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I didn't really keep up with this thread, I think the whole "media gives us clues" thing has always been at least 80 percent b/s. Dan Brown has done a great job of pointing out how much symbolism means to these secret societies but I feel many people on conspiracy sites put to much stock into things being symbolic AND prophetic. Lately all these "clues" seen in movies, music, and tv have really been stretching if you ask me, just look at the "Operation Blackjack" craze that happened not long ago. People truly thought something was going to happen because a comic book about conspiracies had some numbers in it.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I like predictions wether they fail or not. It just helps to take everything with a grain of salt though. One of the reasons why I find it unlikely that any terrible thing should happen this week is because it is the same week the movie Skyline is supposed to be released.

Now Hollywood will not try to make any money during an act of terrorism, they know the seats will be empty. I have to believe also that the film industry is interlinked with the secret societies and they just wouldn't put an obstacle in their way of making money. That's my theory.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Do you have anything, and I mean anything of value to contribute to this thread?

Let's stay on topic everyone...

Again I appreciate everyone's positive contributions and this has been an interesting and fun learning experience for me, and hopefully others.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Just because you don't find value in someones post does not mean others don't either. I found he made a point. How many times do you bang your head against the wall before you realize this is not getting me the results I'm looking for.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10987654321
reply to post by CodeRed3D

Hi all, and they think its all over, well it might not be, i think it was back in a post here about number 55 or so that someone pointed out that the calender said April 22, so every one assumed that because April had already been and gone then it was all over, well i think it might not be, i think the April 22 nd date is a future date, because if one accepts however rediculouse it may seem that this is a forwarning then it would not have gone out in May as it would of course have been to late, so did we jump to quick to accept the year 010 as the year for this event, as yet i havent found a pointer to the correct year but am looking into it, but one thing i would like your comments on is one part in the simpson video that has got me thinking, its where the Bomb squad are about to blow up the station, the bomb squad guys are dressed in dark blue, and just before the guy presses the plunger his guys run round from the corner to along side the van, but then another guy comes from around the corner who is dressed in a green uniform , and he is holding a automatic rifel, he positions himself behind all the others and points his rifel towards the Bomb squad guys, note his eyes are looking directly at the plunger guy, is this showing us that this event will be forced on us by the milatary, also those black and white masonic markings around the clock, there are 29 black and 29 white, in numerology this would be reduced to 11 a master number, so two set of 29 would read as 11.11
yea lets keep this on topic,

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10987654321
Was hoping i would get a response to my post on page 85, but hey i guess its all a bit to late now, but then as i think this so called False Flag is next year in 011 then maybe we should keep this thread on the back burner, now one last bit of speculation on the simpson video, freez frame the vid at 9.14 , where we see the bomb on the stool, note the stool is now a three legged stool, some symbolic meaning there i think, but now count the number of tiles on the floor, again we get 29 which reduces to 11 , so for me its Aprill 22nd 2011 at 6.11 and just one more, as the video goes on to where all the bomb squad guys are there is some railings , and how many rungs in the railings are shown, yes none other thab 29 that reduces to 11, ok ill get me coat now,
still on topic, like i said, oh by the way, there were 22 railings shown, but of course that is 11.11
edit on 10-11-2010 by 10987654321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is strange stuff, one has to ask what the Hades? It's all too much of a coincidence. The fact that the feds were supposedly running a drill on 911 is strange as is the tube in London on 7/7 the intel people were supposedly running a drill then as well. The strange thing is that these "drills" were scenarios of what was actually happening. Now it's a stretch to not believe that the governments of the U.S and the U.K had something to do with these attacks. Now this "seeing the future in movies!" some of the writers for these shows need to be water boarded/ bad joke. I think there is something very weird going on. I'm of the mind to throw the baby out with the bathwater and go on the premise that our governments did indeed pull false flags to put the people in fear so that they can become sheep and lose basic rights for some very nefarious design. I suppose it's kind of obvious and has been for awhile. S@F for a good post!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I guess this will be the biggest thread to ever have moved to the HOAX category?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
can i come out of my hole yet? any new Nuclear war dates i need to get ready for?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Sorry camaro, you'll have to wait until Sunday night.. The next simpsons episode is supposed to lay out an asteroid hit on the nothern hemisphere.

If you cant wait until Sunday before you bug out.... The same hints will be on Family Guy tomorrow night.

Stay Vigilant!!

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join