It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I think this missile launch is the kind of thing that at first seems like just another story, but later in hindsight, lights go off in our heads and we go "yeah, that did happen on the predicted date". Not that I as saying this is anything big, but it could be.

I've noticed this in a few predictions. People think the prediction did not come to pass, because the incident Expected, did not happen, but something else more under the radar happened that turned out to be a big deal. Like the gulf oil spill. It happened on April 20th. At first it was repoted as a platform explosion, and did not seem to fit the prediction, but as we all know that turned into something monumental.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This could relate to the start of hostile activity:

Currency War

According to Brazil's finance minister, Guido Mantega, and to several financial journalists, a global currency war has broken out in 2010. As of November 2010, the majority view from senior policy makers and journalists, is that "currency war" is too strong a phrase for the current situation, though there is a risk of further escalation. While many nations have been involved in the on-going arguments over exchange rates, the most notable dimension has been the rhetorical conflict between the United States and China over the valuation of the yuan.

Gillard Jets Off To G20

It's anticipated the G20 will also come to an arrangement to stop China and other major trading nations from devaluing their currency and imbalancing the global economy.

Obama's Indonesia Visit Likely To Be Cut Short By Volcanic Ash Clouds

US President Barack Obama arrived in Indonesia today as he continued his Asian tour ahead of this week's G-20 summit in Seoul.

~AYE

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
Clocks and Terror in the news in the same article

Foreigners Banned from Big Ben

On another note this has been one of the most interesting threads I've ever come across on ATS and it may well have put a stop or delay on a false flag and will perhaps also get the creators of The Simpsons assassinated.

If someone had posted the 9/11 Coup On, We're Being Taken for a Ride, warning from The Simpsons just before 9/11 it may well have made the cowards behind 9/11 call it off. Remember, they are cowards, they don't like any kind of risk of being found out.

Hi James Hawkings,

That is more than interesting. The German Interior Minister warns this weekend of heightened threats in the USA and Europe, then we hear this ban on Big Ben after this thread has reached far and wide. Sure, it's just a thread. But you can bet your bottom dollar that any Intel operation worth its salt will have at least a couple of analysts doing "open research" checking out ATS. What is nice is that this goes beyond regular Intelligence Agency triage, meaning that it become "cross agency" making it harder to ignore and not react to: there are too many witnesses who know you knew. That way at least some genuine British patriots have taken measures to protect not only Big Ben but also the seat of Parliament at Westminster. Great news, so we must persevere.

GS

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I find this thread extremely creepy even though it was started with a youtube video, because now a huge missile was fired, and of course they deny it in the beginning.

Maybe that news helicopter ruined their plans of a successful false flag operation and they had to abort before impact.

Even though I find a Fox News helicopter responsible for saving the world...hilarious.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by harleyroses
Hello everyone, Newbie here. Read through page 40 and then got some news that can not wait. If this has already been posted I apologize. No time to keep reading 50 pages. Anyways here is the link and partial info.

Red alert for new criminally insane move by Satanic Federal Reserve Board cabal
Posted by benjamin
November 8, 2010

Multiple reliable sources are warning of an extremely horrific act by the criminally insane cabal behind the soon to be bankrupt Federal Reserve Board, possibly on November 11, 2010: 101109 or 11/9/2010, which has uncanny reverse similarity to 9/11/2001. Remember 9 is a sacred number for the Satanists. Indications for this include: the sudden cancellation of former USSR President Gorbachev’s visit to Japan scheduled to start on November 9, or 11/9, reports Obama will cancel his visit to Indonesia also on the same day, Hillary Clinton’s presence in New Zealand on that day, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu’s visit to Houston, Texas on that day to supervise a “nuclear terrorist drill,” and the use of skeletons to create the word Google on Google’s search engine home page. Senior CIA sources also say a nuclear bomb has been prepositioned along the San Andrea fault line. The explosion would be followed by a shut off of all ports connected to Asia and martial law, according to this source.

benjaminfulford.net...

Hi Harley Roses,

Benjamin Fulford promised that upon the murder of British Journalist Christopher Story, who was one of the world's most active and pertinence whistle-blowers and certainly the lead source against the global banking cabal, that he would take the torch despite the differences which had opposed the two men in the past.

In his website he also informs us of something else, which might have bearing or be worthy of investigating further for ourselves. Let us all remember however, that the world of intelligence is one of "shell games" where you need to stay on your toes and take elements for what they are worth: they could be true or they might be misleading, exactly like the clues in a Simpsons episode - or probably with more suspicion yet as their dissemination will usually serve multiple purposes while cartoons, at least until uncovered and the object of public scrutiny, will remain primarily messaging channels to insiders. Here is an announcement he made on October 25th:

Illuminati Rule to End this Year

"There are now several groups with active plans for implementing a new paradigm to replace the one of endless war and genocide being pursued by the criminals who have taken over Western civilization.
One group centered on the British empire would like to begin construction of massive free energy facilities to remove salt from sea-water and use the resulting fresh water to turn the deserts green. This group is allying itself with the Middle Eastern monarchies and plans to work simultaneously in Australia and the Arabian peninsula. This group also wants to pay the world’s deep sea fishing fleets to stop all fishing for two or three years in order to allow the oceans to replenish themselves."

"A different group based in Australia but with powerful connections throughout the G7 proposes turning the deserts green by using etheric weather engineering technology. They also plan to start cleaning up the world’s most polluted sites using zeolite, an abundant mineral that absorbs toxic substances and prevents them from interacting with the environment in a harmful manner. They also have free energy technology."

"A third group based on the US military-intelligence establishment proposes a 5-year 'swords to plowshares' transformation of the Pentagon. This group has the potential to develop the over 6,000 patents that have hitherto been suppressed for “national security” reasons. One technology they possess is anti-gravity. This would make automobiles obsolete and allow roadways to be transformed into gardens. They claim to control technology that allows the creation of portals into other dimensions. They claim (we have not seen proof but have heard this from many credible eye-witnesses) that many so-called underground bases around the world are actual such portals. Hopefully we will soon be able to see if this is true. If so the implications are more than mind-boggling."...

"A fourth group linking the Vatican and Russia sent us the following proposal:
We are working with leading world scientists from top prestigious institutions in Russia, they are developing many innovations in the fields of energy generating (heat and/or electricity) using water as fuel, manufacturing new elements and isotopes from cheap materials, converting radioactive materials (waste) into stable condition, desalinating sea water to produce fresh water without any salted residuals, transmutation of poisonous materials into inert materials, municipal waste recycling, motors of higher power at lower consumption of electricity, special converters and transformers, earthquake prediction, New Approach Towards Understanding Origination of Matter and Energy in Universe from vacuum, many technologies for the nuclear energy industry that will be the top energy by 2050 according to EDF, and much more."

"Then there is a fifth group based in Japan that is planning to build a major university/research and martial arts center north of Tokyo. This group plans to transform the Japanese right/wing and yakuza establishment into a benevolent society that will always act in defense of the weak and the down-trodden. The Chinese have already agreed to help this group."

This sounds very Utopian, and we can be certain that quite a few minds and hearts have been 'turned' since the public outing of the Illuminazi Banksters by Christopher Story. In what used to formerly be dominant power circles I now notice people in important positions shaving the wall hoping to go unnoticed, and the former arrogance has made way for extreme timidity bordering on fear. So there is, at least in my own modest personal observation, a measure of validity to the fact that the Illuminati have lost much of their assurance.

Also, the plan to start the population culling using tainted Swine Flu vaccine was countered by a number of European nations whose Elites were not able to co-opt sufficient complicities to carry out the task as programmed. People inside the power mechanism they rely upon have been increasing their resistance and may have been secretly planning a revolt, possibly causing those at the top to be... toppled.

Not knowing first hand or by other independent sources of the reality of the existence of any of these 5 groups, I cannot vouch that of any of those reported organizations actually do exist. We would like to think so, which should make us suspicious of our own desire to believe it. One would imagine it would be only logical that many would rebel the oppressive rule of heartless tyrants, but human history has never before produced a consistent pattern of such broadly organized and empowered resistance. The aftershock of the last financial crisis, and especially the growing awareness of the impending total collapse due to the derivatives bubble would stimulate anyone in their right mind to get off the macabre merry-go-round ride and propose constructive alternative projects. But are they for real? Hopefully confirming evidence shall follow.

GS
edit on 9-11-2010 by Getsmart because: the world needs saving...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Faced

I believe the two pilars are joachim and boaz (solar and lunar collumn). I think they refer to the the pilars that stand/stood in front of the entrance of the temple of solomon.

Originally posted by Getsmart

Thanks for the explanation. I wasn't so much seeking to understand the full symbology behind the two Masonic pillars, as much as wondering first why anyone would find such symbols so important as to use them in Rituals and for Ceremonial Decorum - showing how members of such Secret Societies are so very disconnected from the reasoning of the Man on the Street. Also, I wondered if whatever these symbols might mean to Masons, whether the Twin Towers were originally designed, selected and built as Two Tall Pillars towering above World Finance? And could this have something to do with them being 'downed' during the 9/11 False Flag attack?

Originally posted by chefc14
Here is one theory that might answer your question. I found it intriguing.
www.youtube.com...

Hi Chefc14,

Thanks for that Youtube link, it does address this possibility of the Twin Towers symbolizing the Masonic pillars at minute 4:30 of the video.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Maybe the 2 missile launches over the south west are related?

Maybe they called off the ff attack at last minute?

Maybe it's 6/10/11

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Maybe Superman stopped the missiles like he did in the film, or maybe Stephen Seagal took back the Ship just in time to blow them up in orbit, because nobody beats him in the kitchen, or maybe SG1 got the Assgard to teleport the missiles into deep space, who knows? Let's face it the prediction was utter nonsense. :-)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

And maybe you really are as stupid as you look.

I'm reading the missile threads. Wow. Half this thread title is false flag ... the other half involves crazy. Unidentified rocket launches carry both those ideas, i'm NOT convinced it was US.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Stupid! Moi?

You believe this crap!

It's called Sarcasm, and how can I be as stupid as I look when you don't know what I look like?. I find the whole premise of a Nuclear False Flag attack, stupid, but to hide a warning in an episode of the Simpsons, come on, that really is willing suspension of disbelief somewhat. Just take a step back and look at what you are reading, utter bollocks that's what.

Seriously some of you guys should write fiction you'd make fortune :-)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
people on here are so obsessed about being right they cant admit when they backed a dead horse. unbelievable.

nothing happened get over it YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!!! LET IT SINK IN........ THATS IT....... THATS IT...... YEEEES. now dry those tears and go outside and play. the world isnt going to end ok?

there's a good boy.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

I will believe whatever i choose to believe thank you. And if i wish to discuss what i believe, i shall do it in an appropriate place, thank you.

Whatever you think of me, or my thoughts, to come in here merely to be obnoxious is lower than that, ok?

No nuke 6th, that was obvious, but i refuse to put down the idea that something is happening, and that the event was pre-echoed in the simpsons, intentionally or accidentally. And nobody yet, especially the 1 liner naysays has proven that it's not the case. Crumbs, they can't even intelligently discuss anything, never mind make a convincing argument. Now go play outside.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
or maybe SG1 got the Assgard to teleport the missiles into deep space, who knows? Let's face it the prediction was utter nonsense. :-)

It was good old Thor.

No he isn't dead. They transferred his consciousness later to another cloned body.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Temper, Temper, No need to be rude dear!

You are right though, there is something going on, to be sure, without a doubt, it's called everyday life and it's happening and passing us by whilst we discuss this utter bollocks :-)

Nothing Happened the prediction was wrong. Now that is a fact. Seeing a a warning about an impending disaster in a cartoon is the same as seeing an image of Christ in a cake, if you look hard enough you'll see what you want to believe :-)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

Yes. You're utterly correct, how could i be so blind? Thank you oh wise one. Feel better?

Now sod off.

Either contribute to this thread, or keep silent. Really, if you're getting off on being superior, you have many issues. You can take Hemlock for that you know?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

LOL!! do you need a few more days??
2nd

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Awesome 92 pages.

I can't wait for the next DOOM thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This is really disturbing.

This thread has more than 450flags. It has over 140 stars.

This was a prediction. The date has passed. This thread should be closed or moved to HOAX.

The amount of flags and stars a thread like this has received has confirmed to me that this site is now largely populated by people with a low IQ.

If you consider yourself to be an intelligent person you need to question why you are still here when you see a thread like this and the status it has obtained.

I'm off. Good luck.

(just to add; the mods don't care about crap like this anymore because it is all about the numbers now. I complained about a person who is running 3 sepearte threads where he is trying to convince the world he knows who maitreya is and the mods are allowing this to continue.)
edit on 10-11-2010 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

1 question:

How much of this thread have you actually read?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

LOL it's already been started, astrology and December.....grrrrrooooooaaaannnnnnnn!!!!
2nd

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join