It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Can I suggest all those demanding closure of this thread just stop posting in it?..easy yea? The thread will be encouraged to stay open by me to collect information during the Novemebr period. The thread was not a " Hoax" the thread was a means to research various aspects of media and current news that are important to 400 people or more.

From me today, a question...Im in Scotland and from yesterday we have had a severe weather warning. The words used are, and I quote..

"An unusually deep area of low pressure will bring a period of severe gales and heavy rain throughout Monday"

Also, on wakening this morning both my neighbours and myself have screwed up TV channel settings ( Digital) and 2 of us have had to re-tune our car radios...

Could be weather, could be the fore-cast EMP? anyone any ideas or information.

Respects
edit on 7-11-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
At minute 2:30 the school cafeteria demands that the kids pick a flavor of Gelatin Desert, and when asked about what flavor the Yellow one is the attendant says: "It's your Pet Canary, now SCRAM !"

Could this be an allusion to the most prevalent use of a pet Canary, other than as a songbird? Thanks to their limited lung capacity and higher vulnerability than humans Canaries have been historically used in mines and other dangerous locations where toxic gases are present, to alert people to when the danger threshold is approaching. When the Canary dies, you SCRAM to get the heck out of there before you die too.

Please tell me you are pulling our leg. Do you watch this show with a pen, paper, and dead pan face? It is a comedy for crying out loud. That is how the lunch ladies on that show are. Anything that might end in "no scram!" type stuff. I need to know if this is serious because the beating I took for laughing at this thread is all seeming far to worth it suddenly.

At minute 5:00 Homer is designated by his boss as the "biggest idiot on our payroll" and when the operative places the Plutonium in his Duffle bag Homer is wearing a DUFF Top Hat like Uncle Sam, showing he is a U.S. Government employee wearing another Hat than the normal one for his official job?

Another Top Hat on the cover, Obama or Hillary?

Regardless of any predictive status, there is an apparent message in this episode of the Simpsons referring to who would be behind a forthcoming attack on US soil. It is worth noting, and keeping safely tucked away under your thinking cap.

GS

edit on 7-11-2010 by Getsmart because: of details to add

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03c16941f9de.jpg[/atsimg]

Seriously? I would like anyone that had a problem with this thread being mocked to weigh in on all this.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Here is a more far-fetched interpretation of the Simpson's video:

Imagine clock is moved so that it sits on that side part like its a base, so that 3'oclock becomes 12 (4 becomes 1 and so on). Now work out what numbers the handles would be pointing at in this new position (3'oclock position and 8'oclock position). Now for the even more far-fetched part of this interpretation:

3 + 8 = 11

And taking the 5 and 4 from "5, 4...no time for a full count down"... 5 + 4 = 9

Maybe the date is 9th November.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I cant believe a little youtube video with the simpsons became one of the all time most flagged threads on ATS.

Worst part is....it did even come true...... actually its good it didnt!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
First, I'm late coming into this thread. Although nothing has happened, I'm going to flag it anyway with the request that this thread NOT be thrown out or shut down, at least not yet. There's plenty of information to review here and a little more time needed to wrap up the discussion. I may have some questions for a few. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Signals, I loved this post and thank you for putting your observations up for scrutiny. Thank you for your hard work and effort. Ignore those who say this topic was a waste of space and time. If they will click on "About" at the top of the page, they may rediscover the owners/administrators original intent and purpose for this site.

Well done my friend, well done.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Well its past the 3 days, what happens next?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

Yeah 911....9th Nov.
That will also give enough time for the active region on the sun to throw us a few swerve balls, and add a bit fuel/energy to volcanic and earthquake activity.
The shtf situation is here i think we can all give ourselves a pat on the back for completely destroying the planet. we've all had our part in it.
We've all allowed it to happen. Simple.
And now shes taking it back.
width="640" height="385"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/qJ_eBqHcXQU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelfrede
Here is a more far-fetched interpretation of the Simpson's video:

Imagine clock is moved so that it sits on that side part like its a base, so that 3'oclock becomes 12 (4 becomes 1 and so on). Now work out what numbers the handles would be pointing at in this new position (3'oclock position and 8'oclock position). Now for the even more far-fetched part of this interpretation:

3 + 8 = 11

And taking the 5 and 4 from "5, 4...no time for a full count down"... 5 + 4 = 9

Maybe the date is 9th November.

Yeah, I had mentioned that a while back too. That's this Tuesday. Also, the difference between the two April Calendars is three days. And the countdown started at 5 and actually ended on 3 when the bag was detonated. Adding 3 to 11/6 brings us to 11/9.

Man, it must be frustrating sitting on all those explosives, knowing that everyones staring at you through the window. I bet Matt Groening's sweaten this out, hoping nothings gonna happen too. haha

edit on 7-11-2010 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

Hi all, and they think its all over, well it might not be, i think it was back in a post here about number 55 or so that someone pointed out that the calender said April 22, so every one assumed that because April had already been and gone then it was all over, well i think it might not be, i think the April 22 nd date is a future date, because if one accepts however rediculouse it may seem that this is a forwarning then it would not have gone out in May as it would of course have been to late, so did we jump to quick to accept the year 010 as the year for this event, as yet i havent found a pointer to the correct year but am looking into it, but one thing i would like your comments on is one part in the simpson video that has got me thinking, its where the Bomb squad are about to blow up the station, the bomb squad guys are dressed in dark blue, and just before the guy presses the plunger his guys run round from the corner to along side the van, but then another guy comes from around the corner who is dressed in a green uniform , and he is holding a automatic rifel, he positions himself behind all the others and points his rifel towards the Bomb squad guys, note his eyes are looking directly at the plunger guy, is this showing us that this event will be forced on us by the milatary, also those black and white masonic markings around the clock, there are 29 black and 29 white, in numerology this would be reduced to 11 a master number, so two set of 29 would read as 11.11

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This is great stuff. Really got me intrigued here. And as someone mentioned before about the Canary reference and SCRAM. This may not be a nuclear explosion at all - but a silent chemical release that could happen over a period of days.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Can I suggest all those demanding closure of this thread just stop posting in it?..easy yea? The thread will be encouraged to stay open by me to collect information during the Novemebr period. The thread was not a " Hoax" the thread was a means to research various aspects of media and current news that are important to 400 people or more.

From me today, a question...Im in Scotland and from yesterday we have had a severe weather warning. The words used are, and I quote..

"An unusually deep area of low pressure will bring a period of severe gales and heavy rain throughout Monday"

Also, on wakening this morning both my neighbours and myself have screwed up TV channel settings ( Digital) and 2 of us have had to re-tune our car radios...

Could be weather, could be the fore-cast EMP? anyone any ideas or information.

Respects
edit on 7-11-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

Over in North Wales, HAARP has been turned on Full Power with waves moving across the sky. These are much wider waves than we normally experience. By the coast they regularly spray chemtrails and then switch HAARP which pulls the Chemtrails into waves, but these are quite different to the ones we normally get here.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Almost everywhere I look today, there is propaganda about Islam.

-Turned the TV on first thing in the morning, they were talking about how Christians have to eat Halal (Muslim) meat so are being discrimated again.

- Opened the newspaper, Al CIA-da are going to put bombs in our childrens Christmas presents

- There was something else too, but I was getting annoyed by then so didn't even start reading and can't remember the story.

Seems like we're being prepared for the war on Iran, they are getting us into the right frame of mind
edit on 7-11-2010 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
I cant believe a little youtube video with the simpsons became one of the all time most flagged threads on ATS.

Worst part is....it did even come true...... actually its good it didnt!

Yes today could have been a very bad day, but it could well be that this thread has put a stop to it. Whatever happens, we know they'll be back at some point!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This feels like easter. Like the Steinbeck novel The Winter of Our Discontent. The 3 days mentioned make me think of all the solar trinity stories i've ever heard.

This is a hypothetical discussion, those that are still following i ask your indulgence.

is it not possible that some answers which we so desperately seek are indeed hidden in the stars, and the timing? Call this an intense energy period of 3 days, iep3
a regular naturally occuring event which changes various aspects of both the earth and us. Cyclical. Surely a wonderful thing? Yes? Almost like an eclipse, just not as visual.

But this iep3 is not harnessed for us, it's used against us. Clues to this deception are visible in media at all levels, according to some. If you could find enough clues to consider a specific date for the next iep3, what could you consider as evidence for the iep3?

Consider evidence 1:

www.commonpassion.org...

Buddhist and Mayan spiritual leaders are joining forces for a unique wisdom transmission and historical cultural unification. This Sacred Fire Ceremony for oneness and world peace will occur on November 6th - 7th 2010. You are invited to attend the [VIDEO] webcast free of charge or by simply lighting a candle for peace, joining millions around the world as this special ceremony begins.

Evidence 2:
Obama launches major friendly visit to a country with massive regional implications.

2 completely unrelated events, yet under an iep3 premise both would indicate high levels of energy being generated intentionally by people who are skilled in evaluating many factors ... timing among them.

Evidence 3:
Whether global techtonic activity could also indicate a heightened cosmic energy is questionable. However subjectively, on the quake thread someone said we should "light a candle" ... telling?

And then on your favourite forum, you find a 400 flag beauty

But it's never the main event that matters, it's always what follows after. I think it's safe to accept that there are cycles which affect us tremendously, yet we are only vaguely able to recognise, never mind comprehend. I would submit that we are witnessing, an iep (3) and we should appreciate the view.

And suddenly, nothing happened, but it happened very suddenly ... Terry Pratchett

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmefoc
1) nothing changed in October. My reading comprehension is fine, thank you. So your prediction has started off 0-1.. ALARMING! (sarcasm)

"There will see a change in the economy starting from the end of October going through 2011, wall street will take a dive downwards, then shall yea see the demise of the economy/wall street and things would be at very worst by 2012 to the point it would seem impossible to recover."

No your reading comprehension ISN'T FINE! Really you should get help if you can't comprehend what that is saying...

Its actually saying, put I didn't put it there. Starting from the third week of October.
October 19th was the worst day in wall street since last two months. But going into 2011 and through 2011, the bubble will bust.
edit on 7-11-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Originally posted by ANSPHAR
reply to post by Getsmart

The M you see on Homer is hair and it is "M" for Matt Groening, who created the show.

Oh common now, there is no way their putting that stuff into silly cartoons...Next thing your gonna tell me is that his ear is G for Groening....

I can do it too, the chicken in their kitchen has wings that look like the number 33.

I don't think their putting their Initials into their cartoon drawings that is a bit of a reach....

/sarcasm

I hate to burst your bubble, but the M that is frequently seen on Homer's head is in fact Matt G's mark.

From WIKI: "The entire Simpson family was designed so that they would be recognizable in silhouette.[26] The family was crudely drawn because Groening had submitted basic sketches to the animators, assuming they would clean them up; instead, they just traced over his drawings.[14] Homer's physical features are generally not used in other characters; for example, in the later seasons, no characters other than Homer, Lenny, and Krusty the Clown have a similar beard line.[27] When Groening originally designed Homer, he put his initials into the character's hairline and ear: the hairline resembled an 'M', and the right ear resembled a 'G'. Groening decided that this would be too distracting and redesigned the ear to look normal. He still draws the ear as a 'G' when he draws pictures of Homer for fans"

Footnote 28: "^ Matt Groening (2001). Simpsons Comics Royale. HarperCollins. p. 90. ISBN 0-00-711854-6."

I really want to get another cup of coffee, so I will just let you do the further research.

Geesh. If you are going to make a statement as bold as that, at least try to do a bit of leg work first to verify your ignorance.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Re some more interesting facts re St Louis.............

The Uranium first used in the Manhatten Project was first refined in St Louis.
Nicola Tessla`s first public demonstration of radio communications took place in St Louis.
The Pruith-Igoe housing project in St Loius 1955, was the first major work by Minoru Yamasaki, who later designed the World Trade Center..

Historically Interesting place.
respects

I am almost certain that this is not the case. The uranium was refined in Canonsburg, PA by Madame Curie in the 1920's. I know this, because I live there, and we are still cleaning up the mess.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Sheesh just label it HOAX already.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Re some more interesting facts re St Louis.............

The Uranium first used in the Manhatten Project was first refined in St Louis.
Nicola Tessla`s first public demonstration of radio communications took place in St Louis.
The Pruith-Igoe housing project in St Loius 1955, was the first major work by Minoru Yamasaki, who later designed the World Trade Center..

Historically Interesting place.
respects

I am almost certain that this is not the case. The uranium was refined in Canonsburg, PA by Madame Curie in the 1920's. I know this, because I live there, and we are still cleaning up the mess.

Did you know she was Polish?

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join