It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Ok, I saw that Lone Gunman episode and remember telling my parents and my husband (then boyfriend) about it. I don't believe it was a prediction, but just a bizarre coincidence mixed with some reality because there are other scenarios that we have probably all imagined terrorists and/or the government doing.

The whole Simpson's thing is just an unfortunate coincidence. The clock next to Homer could also be seen in the following ways: 6-11-2010 11-6-2010 10-11-2006 11-10-2006 10-6-2011 6-10-2011 or any other combination with the years 2110, 3110, 3011, 3006, 2106 and so on and so forth.
edit on 6-11-2010 by Sportbominable because: Hit reply before I was done.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
reply to post by thecinic

P.S. we are now getting ant-thread threads started. What has happened to ATS and to some open minded well respected members ?

Respects
edit on 6-11-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

I never commented on this thread before now because I never believed anything would happen on the 5th or 6th that could be connected with an episode of the Simpsons. I was just expecting this thread to die a natural death.

Instead there's a concerted effort to discredit conspiracy theorists by using this thread as an example of how 'whacky' conspiracy theorists really are.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I dont think this should be counted as an hoax. Its not like it was one of them predictions where someone says A firend rang them saying this or that or I know someone at a base who says this.

The Op in my opion presented some good clues to what he thought could happen and why and a lot of people agreed. If the OP turns out to be wrong then I think thats all it is, I dont think he tried to kid anyone.

I think some people are just getting upset that nothing did happen so far. Would some of you guys have liked to have seen a nuke explode in one of your city's?
edit on 6-11-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I don't think they will ban ya,

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well, I would say that this "prediction" thread had a good run.
And some really good theories.
Yeah I know the day is not over and someone will stretch the prediction somehow.
But regardless, nice run

I suppose I need to remove the thorn trees from all my windows
take down all the duct tape from all the vents and unsealed windows
(ya know in the event of the nuke)
try and sell back the AR15 and 50 cal. I bought.
I still have the night vision equipment receipt, so I can return that.
and now I have to buy new carpet from the worn spot I made running around and flailing my arms
from the threat of a falling sky.....

edit on 6-11-2010 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

Right, it is not like he was trying to mislead people, it was a just a prediction, and I didn't even read the topic, lol, so I don't even know what is going on,

Cartoon huh Sig?

edit on 103030p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

I dont think this should be counted as an hoax. Its not like it was one of them predictions where someone says A firend rang them saying this or that or I know someone at a base who says this.

The Op in my opion presented some good clues to what he thought could happen and why and a lot of people agreed. If the OP turns out to be wrong then I think thats all it is, I dont think he tried to kid anyone.

I think some people are just getting upset that nothing did happen so far. Would some of you guys have liked to have seen a nuke explode in one of your city's?

I think every failed "prediction" on ATS should be put in HOAX along with other "punishment"...week post ban or something.

There are too many of these ridiculous threads...based off nothing but speculation...no credible information (Simpson's episode, timewave zero, webbot, aliens told them, etc.)

And all they do is get the easily led members of ATS all riled up and spreads mis-information and fear.

Most likely, NOTHING will happen in November, just like in OCTOBER with all the prediction threads. Guess what....we will have DECEMBER prediction threads as well. It's just flooding the site with useless information.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I for one have also appreciated this thread crazy as it may be. Lots of stones have been turned over and thats a good thing. Yes, we may be riding a wild horse, but we are doing our best to tame it, that shows some perseverance at least. I have learned lots of things even if they did come from left field. Always a plus to learn in my book.
The entertainment has been good as well. So, crazy thread? Yes indeed, but many redeeming qualities to it as far as Im concerned. Lots of well deserved stars as well. I really dont think the OP had any clue this is what was going to happen. Always a surprise on ATS!

Now while Im here, I would also just like to toss this tidbit of thought in. People keep saying nothing has happened, or why do anything on a weekend? IF this is suppose to happen at dinner time, and if it suppose to be in the USA, I can actually see a Saturday Night dinner time actually being rather busy. A lot of people are going out to dinner, movies, whatever. Their guard is down for most part being in a bit more of a relaxed state.

I certainly hope nothing happens, I really don't think it will be of Nuclear nature if something does. That is almost to umm obvious. I would be more worried about our water supply or something like that. That would hurt quite a bit. What do I know, Im not a ptb nor a terrorist, just another ATSer thinking outside the box.

So many dates, feelings and clues for this month, something is definitely in the air. Time will tell no doubt ( pun wasnt really intended there!)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Not sure if this has been posted....Nuke drill today in Jacksonville FLA....

ST. MARYS - As many as 1,800 military and civilian personnel from across the nation will participate in a simulated nuclear weapon incident at Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base beginning today.

Nuclear Drill Puts National Focus on King's Bay

Capt. John O'Neill, commanding officer at Kings Bay, described the drill as a national-level exercise involving all branches of the military, the FBI, local public safety officials and medical personnel.

This makes one wonder:

Jacksonville, Florida is very close to Jekyll Island a few miles North off the Georgia coast, where all the Federal Reserve Directors are said to be holed up to celebrate their century of achievements. But it will be a "Retreat" meaning that we won't be seeing or hearing from them. Will they really be there, and not elsewhere? Is this a way of discretely removing the Fed which has 'served its time' and is due to be replaced by a brand new NWO Global Monetary Institution? How better than to pretend that it was 'decapitated' during their retreat?

GS

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Great thread! So many pages by next week we should know how deep the rabbit hole goes, that is if we don't get too tired from shucking oysters.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

fear.

I understand your points, but, was anyone really afraid?

Anyone want to answer that question, who here really thought this was going to happen, and were you afraid?

Just curious.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

I think every failed "prediction" on ATS should be put in HOAX along with other "punishment"...week post ban or something.

There are too many of these ridiculous threads...based off nothing but speculation...no credible information (Simpson's episode, timewave zero, webbot, aliens told them, etc.)

And all they do is get the easily led members of ATS all riled up and spreads mis-information and fear.

Most likely, NOTHING will happen in November, just like in OCTOBER with all the prediction threads. Guess what....we will have DECEMBER prediction threads as well. It's just flooding the site with useless information.

This wasnt a prediction so i think the OP did nothing wrong but
I agree these predictions based on useless claims are getting out of control and all it has become is useless fear mongering. All these predictions based on what someones friends uncles cousin said are a waste of space.

I say if anyone wants to post a prediction on ats they better have legitimate contacts and concerns before they do so or risk being banned from the site all together. This im in contact with aliens who told me stuff just isnt cutting it anymore. If your gonna predict something bring some real evidence to the table or dont waste server space with your dribble. IMO its long overdue for ats to weed some of these looneys out.
edit on 6-11-2010 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2010 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Signals

I hope they don't hoax ya Sig, and I hope you get to keep your stars and flags,
just sayin

Heck above all I hope and PRAY nothing happens...

After that I would like to not be banned either

I wouldn't worry either way.

First, you didn't originate this, only presented a video from someone else here for discussion.
Second, if the mods would have thought this topic to be ill-fitting for the forum it was in, they could have moved it.

Again, for all of those wanting you flogged, this was not presented as fact by the OP. I was simply brought up as a discussion piece of TPTB using various media formats to hide their messages to each other in plain sight. Regardless of your point of view, you have to admit that while there are coincidences, some of what is being presented can be seen as something more than that.

I see no hoax here. There was no malicious intent on the part of the OP.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Don't worry for atomic energy for non of them can stop the time.

link   
Nothing for the moment.... Still watching the news and the Internet.... I guess they postponed the false flag to another date, when nobody will have a theory for a precise date...

Still watching and waiting the big radioactive mushroom !

link   
I don't understand why people keep blaming the people that post in threads like these. I mean, there is a subforum created here on ATS only for predictions. It's not like they're invading someone else's place. If people think this is ridiculous, don't read it. Simple as that.

I've enjoyed this thread. I like to see these kinds of discussions. These are the kinds if things that you don't find on other sites. I don't think it was fear mongering. It was really interesting, IMO.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If you actually think the government checks out ATS for ideas and behavior observation you live in a world of fantasy...
Real goverment doesn't checks the conspiracy websites every 5 minutes, real government LAUGH at the thought of some of you guys, that think they have got the TPTB under control...
Maybe you should think about yourself, otherwise YOU risk to run out of control with those psychopatic ideas...

The government keeps you asleep while you analyze every inch of a Simpson episode picture, while the real truly unpredictable plan may be already being set for the show...

I don't really think any politician checks the internet to observe their population...They have facts and stuff to do, not this kind of stuff...

Is a sad day on ats when threads like these get to take 400 stars...I'm actually starting to think people that don't post in conspiracy website are smarter than those who do...

Discuss the FACTS, not the possibilities...
When you create this kind of threads you're making a joke of yourself...

The only people that has you guys under scrutiny are psychologists to better understand how the mind of a crazy person works...
I would be more easily convinced by a person that says psychologists take note of some guys threads to understand crazyness than someone who tells me they've got the Illuminati under scrutiny and know their plans...!!!!
Simply absurd

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Don't worry about atomic energy for non of them can stop the time...

I could care less either way if we blow up, if we all die, the dollar crashes, terrorist attack..

Don't care this earth is just a game for me to play..

SOOOOOO if this does come true or not i'll catch you again... This side or the next

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Jacksonville, Florida is very close to Jekyll Island a few miles North off the Georgia coast, where all the Federal Reserve Directors are said to be holed up to celebrate their century of achievements. But it will be a "Retreat" meaning that we won't be seeing or hearing from them. Will they really be there, and not elsewhere? Is this a way of discretely removing the Fed which has 'served its time' and is due to be replaced by a brand new NWO Global Monetary Institution? How better than to pretend that it was 'decapitated' during their retreat?

GS

Now THAT is interesting...

Kill two birds with one stone, hmmmmmm.

Maybe our fearless "Leader" really is against the Fed

edit on 6-11-2010 by Signals because: classified

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Re: the topic of this thread....

Zzzzzzz..........(snore)........

um.....etc.

edit on 11/6/2010 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join