It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Remember to pack your lunches tonight boys and be ready get to get the hell out of here when you need to because it is all going to be a bad day for all of us if we don't have our snack packs when the NUCLEAR holocaust goes offfff.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
3 hours ago Caprica made a new note @Facebook

www.facebook.com...

www.facebook.com...

I think it was posted Nov 5 11:52pm GMT, 8 minutes before Nov 6 GMT

Not nice to call the note "After the Fall" :/

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c6c5ed4b739.png[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It seems that I have angered the Gods, and therefore must take a time out....

Good Luck All, and Godspeed...

November 6th, 2010 is upon us it seem's, and whether Nuclear, or otherwise...

We shall persevere....

Semper Fi..Boys and Girls

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I hope nothing happens. That way on November 7 I, along with my family, can enjoy my sister's birthday and go celebrate at *MY* favorite restaurant!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Wow, this is truly interesting. I just got done watching the whole episode, and not just the part you showed was Interesting and had something to do with the illuminati. It shows the government taking away our constitutional rights... NWO yea? after it shows the nuclear explosion, it reports it on television.The television looks like youtube format, and there are numbers at the bottom of the television. clearing saying 7:00-9:00... any specific time? help decode this please

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANSPHAR
reply to post by wcitizen

Operation Vigilant Guard.
Weapon being detonated from a cargo hold in the Port of Baltimore to test the efficacy of the response teams in the even of a real time scenario.
Being that my entire family lives there it scares the # out of me. I think everything will be ok though. I did warn my mom to watch the news and her environment, just to be Vigilant like they are, haha.

I sure hope they will be ok too. I'll be glad when the next few days are over and hopefully nothing will have happened.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinair1
Wow, this is truly interesting. I just got done watching the whole episode, and not just the part you showed was Interesting and had something to do with the illuminati. It shows the government taking away our constitutional rights... NWO yea? after it shows the nuclear explosion, it reports it on television.The television looks like youtube format, and there are numbers at the bottom of the television. clearing saying 7:00-9:00... any specific time? help decode this please

What show are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I know, I know, I'm known for my predictions but at least I've always used some Timewave graph.

Yes, there are so many website talking about false flag November 6 2010: but do you know what ALL of these websites are talking about actually? They are ALL laughing about ats, I checked up some of them.

If there was a lowest point to get for ats, this is it. This thread is the bottom of ats, the most absurd thread in a lot of time.
Now I know what mass psychosis is, I just watched this thread growing, plenty of ultra-paranoid people, analyzing a Simpson episode, that probably is a tv show for people with the same IQ of Justin B.

Some of those people in here might want to check a hospital for chronical paranoia...You guys might be dangerous...
This is one of those threads that, when taken seriously, they make me think about closing down every contact with those kind of websites.

The world is laughing at ats because of this thread.
If there will be a thread asking for the elimination of all prophecy threads I will say yes, do that.
A lot of us, even me, are getting fed up with all this " ats paranoia episodes " that occur so, so, so many times every year.
This website should be discussing the facts, not trying to guess the false flag date from a freaking cartoon.

And all those people making number calculations like we are in a math lesson...Do you really think that terrorists spend their time making math calculations to decide a freaking date?
And there is no Illuminati. Illuminati is in your head, guys.
Numbers like 33 and whatever number you say don't have any proven meaning.

So with the total security that nothing nuclear is going to happen tomorrow I set to just check and visit this website without replying much, until the day in which people will finally get serious and discuss the facts.

I advise you guys, tomorrow, to wake up and go telling to yourself in front of the mirror of your bathroom " I thought a Simpson episode could give me the date of next false flag terror attack " and laugh, laugh at yourself.
Most of you will feel so silly that you even considered the idea.

If you don't like prophecy threads - don't read them and don't participate them = peace. Simples.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

Originally posted by Zagari
Do you really think that terrorists spend their time making math calculations to decide a freaking date?
And there is no Illuminati. Illuminati is in your head, guys.
Numbers like 33 and whatever number you say don't have any proven meaning.

Really?

Explane this:

Spell Illuminati backwards and add a .com ....

www.itanimulli.com...

Thoughts?
edit on 5-11-2010 by SWCCFAN because: The voices in my head made me...

snardfarker.ning.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The base here has been having nighttime exercises from Nov. 1st through the 5th. If I am reading correctly, its also at fort benning, fort campbell and hurlburt field.
www.robins.af.mil...
Don't know if its anything big or major but thought it was worth sharing.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
See ya tomorrow when nothing happens, though I'm sure some minor event that happens every week or so anyway or something thats already been happening, like the indo volcano going off, will be claimed as making these prophecies "true". I'm also sure it wont stop people like you from making a new thread like this for the next week, and the week after that and so on till, by chance, something does eventually happen and you all say "told you so" even though you were wrong 1000 times before that. Doomsday addicts have no shame.
edit on 5-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
its 11:06?
Like i told u all ,the clock is turned side ways but its still showing the 12 on top,if u put the clock up right it will be 12:30....Dec30th at 611.
dont believe or creat in your mind somthing else will happen...u all have the power to change this..why,because i do this for a living ,i change all these codes and spells set by humans like Nostrodummy and all the other infamause spell creators of your past world.

Use your mind to stop this,if u can predict it, u have the power for that split second with the god TIME to direct it in another direction.
Also dont believe in 2012.
Dont believe or think to hard about denzels next movie.
because the last time he was in some movie with train crashing...this happened.
Even though we lost the 1999 spell it taught us about the Time spells’ AND THERE ACCURACY as a whole in general that this had to be one of the upgrades of the new millennium of thinking and dealing with precise dates on these matters, it was the first indeed but it was learned and well noted for next time.
BUT THEN.
They changed the whole system, everything went HD,everything,EVEN THE SATTELITES WENT HD.
We was accustomed to these events happening from a year to 23 months but when hd came along it was speeded up in ways that we never ever knew existed.
When the day after tomorrow came out we knew it would be a whether problem , we went deep into this matter thinking ,ok, we recognized it and we can change or disrupt it, we thought we had a year or 2 but.
The Day After Tomorrow premiered on May 17, 2004 and was released worldwide from May 26 to May 28.
And what happens?
The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake was an undersea megathrust earthquake that occurred at 00:58:53 on December 26, 2004, with an epicentre off the west coast of Sumatra, Indonesia.
And then a year after that.
Hurricane Katrina formed over the Bahamas on August 23, 2005 and crossed southern Florida as a moderate Category 1 hurricane, causing some deaths and flooding there before strengthening rapidly in the Gulf of Mexico.
================================================================
The Taking of Pelham 123 (2009 film)

The film was originally scheduled to release on July 31, 2009, but the release was moved earlier to June 12. The first theatrical poster was released on February 10, 2009, while the first trailer for the film debuted at the screenings of on February 13, 2009.

So we are ready this time.. NOT !
We knew by all the commercials specifically showing the train derailing, we knew what was going to happen ,we knew they was practicing now with there high speed mind thing on the trains, so we was stoked and ready…OMG TWO BLOODY WEEKS. ARE U FREAKING SERIOUS. We lost big time and had no clue at this point in which all analog had been taking out and the usa is in all hd .. we are so screwed. BIG TIME.

Monday, July 20th 2009, 11:42 AM ... respond to victims of a light-rail train collision in San Francisco ... It was the fourth major subway or commuter rail

The June 22, 2009 Washington Metro train collision was a subway train-on-train collision between two ... the collision, firefighters and paramedics from District of Columbia ...
This was the first ever in Washington dc ..in the history, so here we are thinking ok, its over with, we lost but its over with.
Oh boy here we go, no way.

The 2009 Cairo train collision killed at least 50 people and injured 30 others on 24 October 2009.
The 2009 Romanian bus-train collision, happened on August 14, 2009 at 14:10pm in Romania. A bus and train hit each other. Thirteen people died.
December 22, 2009 - Eurostar back in service after 3-day suspension
December 21, 2009 - Zabreg, Croatia - 52 injured when train hits buffers
December 21, 2009 - Inquiry As Eurostar Meltdown Hits 55,000
Eurotunnel shuts down car service
December 20, 2009 - Rail link for Britain, Europe shut down indefinitely
50,000 travelers affected by Eurostar breakdowns
Armored Trains Return In Russia's War Against Terrorism
November 28, 2009 - Moscow, Russia - Deadly Russian Train Derailment 'Appears To Be Terrorism'
Second Bomb Blast At Russian Train Crash Site
Russia Train Crash Caused By A Bomb
Deadly Russian train derailment probed as terror act
Traces of explosives found at Russian train site
Russian train derails, dozens killed
Dozens Killed in Russia Train Derailment (video)
November 14, 2009 - Jaipur, India - Train Derailment In India Kills 9
November 9, 2009 - British-spies-help-prevent-al-Qaeda-inspired-attack-on-New-York-subway
November 4, 2009 - Amid strike, Philly commuter train catches fire
Rail worker killed in Philly on third day of strike
October 24, 2009 - Egypt - Police: Trains Collide Killing 25
October 23, 2009 - Mumbai, India - Pipeline falls on moving train; 2 killed, 11 injured
October 22, 2009 - Chicago, Illinois - Train derailment may cause evening rush hour delays
Delays continue on Metra line from South Loop derailment - Chicago ...
October 21, 2009 - Mathura, India - India trains collision kills 22
India Train Crash Kills 22 Near Taj Mahal
October 11, 2009 - Voronezh, Russia - Railway accident injury cases in west Russia rise to 88
October 6, 2009 - Madurai, India - Fatalities Reported in Explosion at Cholavandam Train Station
October 6, 2009 - Washington D.C. -Man Arrested Threatened To Blow Up Friendship Heights Metro Station
October 5, 2009 - Hua Hin, Thailand - Train Derails In Heavy Rain At Least 10 Dead, 88 Injured
September 22, 2009 - Feds Seek About A Dozen People In New York Terror Investigation
Authorities Eye Stadiums, Hotels, Storage Centers In Colorado Terror Plot Probe
Feds Warn NYC, Nation Transit Systems
September 22, 2009 - Terror Arrest Spark Gov't Warning On Mass Transit
September 21, 2009 - Romania - Romania suspects foul play in train derailing - 15 people injured
September 20, 2009 - Najibullah Zazi and 2 others arrested for false statements in terror probe
NYC Plot Suspect, 2 Others Arrested in Federal Terror Probe
September 18, 2009 - Mexico City, Mexico - Shooting In Mexico City Subway Kills At Least Two, Five Injured
September 18, 2009 - Target Of New York Subway Bomb Plot Probe Admits Terrorist Ties
September 16, 2009 - Boston, Massachusetts - Electrical Fires Shut Down Service On Two MBTA subway Lines Forcing Hundreds Of Passengers To Evacuate Trains
September 16, 2009 - FBI Unit Set For More Anti-Terror Raids In Queens; Fears Of Madrid-Style Subway Bombings
September 15, 2009 - Knoxville, Tennessee - Knoxville Holston River Railroad 5 car derailment - cars overturned leaking liquid ethanol evacuation of area due to flammability and vapors
September 15, 2009 - Boston, Massachusetts -
Bay Transportation Authority Train Strikes Barrier Coming Into Station - 15 to 20 people injured
September 07, 2009 - Rain floods Mexico City homes, subway
August 30, 2009 - Yaounde, Cameroon — Cameroon train crashes kill 11, injures 275+
July 26, 2009 - Djibouti, Africa - Freight Train Transporting Livestock Derails Near Holl-Holl, Killing 13 People, Wounding 24 Others
July 26, 2009 - Star, Mississippi - 3 Injured When Train Collides With 18-Wheeler
July 25, 2009 - Tehran, Iran - Passenger Train Collides With Another Train Killing Three
July 24, 2009 - Croatia, Split - Croatian Passenger Train Derails Near Split, Killing Six, Injuring 55
Two-Car Train Carrying 90 Passengers Derails
July 22, 2009 - Feds: Man gave al-Qaida NYC transit info
July 18, 2009 - San Francisco, California - Dozens injured in San Francisco when two light rail cars collide
Probe begins in Calif. rail crash that hurt dozens
44 Injured In San Francisco Light Rail Crash
July 12, 2009 - New Delhi, India - 3 Killed, 16 injured workers in metro rail bridge collapse
July 9, 2009 - Detroit, Michigan (Canton Twp) - 5 Teens Die in Train-Car Collision near Detroit
5 teens killed trying to beat Amtrak train at Canton Twp. crossing
July 9, 2009 - Guttenberg, Iowa - Train derailment causes fuel and oil spill; four engines partially submerged losing diesel fuel and transmission oil - KWWL.com
NTSB: No mechanical problems in Disney monorail
Disney Monorail Errors Investigated
June 30, 2009 - Viareggio, Italy - Italy train explosion toll up to 15
Gas train explosion kills 13 in northern Italy -
Video
June 27, 2009 - Wadhurst, Netherlands - Seven people injured when train carrying 200 passengers hits empty bus.
June 26, 2009 - Madrid, Spain - Commuter Trains Carrying 1200 Passengers Collide - 50 Injured
June 22, 2009 - Washington D.C. - Metro Red Line - Worst D.C. Metro Crash in History -
Washington subway crash kills 9, dozens injured
Pictures Washington D.C. Metro Collision
KTXL FOX40 News (FOX40) on Twitter (live coverage)
Video
Washington subway urged to upgrade before crash
Metro Accident: D.C. Train Passenger Tells of Heroism After Horror
Two killed, 55 injured in Washington DC subway crash
Commuter trains collide near D.C.
June 20, 2009 - Rockford, Ill - 1 dead in Illinois train derailment explosion - "five of the 12 ethanol tanker
cars that had caught fire were still ablaze."
June 19, 2009 - Rockford, Illinois - Ethanol-laden 114-car Canadian National Railway cargo train derails causing explosion; at least 1 dead and 3 injured, 600 homes evacuated.

there using the frequence on u humans to study the evolution of ...."CREATION".
YOUR BRAIN IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WAIST,SO STOP WAISTING TIME AND LETS TOGETHER STOP THIS.
thanks..Silen~i

edit on 5-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Checking in on the East Coast of the good old US of A. Still here. That's a good sign. So when do I get annihilated? If someone could give me a time window like the cable guy does, it'd be a big help. TIA

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Braaaaaaaaaaaaaains, braaaaaaaaains!
Radiation turned me into zombie, I MEAN

BRAAAAAAAAAINS.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gatorman3
Checking in on the East Coast of the good old US of A. Still here. That's a good sign. So when do I get annihilated? If someone could give me a time window like the cable guy does, it'd be a big help. TIA

Sometime between 9am and 1pm, next thursday.....

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by fah0436

This is a summary of this thread so far including known facts only.
This is my second and final post on this subject.
Given the time constraints, I do not plan on making further updates.
Feel free to comment on anything in this thread that is not factually correct

It goes without saying that this would not have been possible without all of the input on this thread, All contributors are to be congratulated on your excellent work.
In addition to “signals” at the OP, I also want to mention HarryHeller’s post here which gave me the idea for this and some of which is included verbatim:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
1 Hints and Clues from Media/News
Either jungian collective unconscious or social conditioning or occultic rituals could be a possible reason for the simpsons carrying this message. Any are equally valid and or likely. The message is there, whether valid in the real world or not is secondary. My reference to plishman (below) on his post which suggests that the message is indeed a rather carefully crafted one. The OP's video is also compelling.
1.1 Google
As of 5:43 PM EST on Nov, 5th, there were “About 290,000” hits on the term “false flag november 6”.
1.1 Multiple cases of TV shows and documentaries that successfully predict the future and a Simpsons episode that appears to predict a nuclear explosion on Nov. 6, 2001
1.2 “Heroes” Season 2 Episode 2 – Nuclear detonation in NY on Nov 8. At 4:36 into video.
www.youtube.com...
1.3 “Terminator” Movie – November 7, 2010 reference to a storm is coming
www.youtube.com...
2 Numerical trends and statistics
2.1 Webbot spiking from Nov 5th to the 14th.-
www.halfpasthuman.com...
2.2 Global Consciousness Project currently in Red zone – highest possible
gcpdot.com...
2.3 timewave zero

3 Numerology
3.1 Reverse 9/11/09/01 and you get 11/6/10.
3.2 06/11/10 and 11/09/10 are ... suspicious, numerically. Many other numerology clues and possibioities. I won't pretend to understand numerology, others very clearly do.
3.3 Many references to the numbers 11 and 33 – critical occult numbers.
4 Current Events
4.1 Connections to Springfield and Washington, DC.
The Simpson’s video takes place in a town called Springfield and indicates a nuclear explosion within a visible distance. There is a city called Springfield Virginia that is less than 20 miles from Washington, DC. The Musical Group “Firewind – World on Fire” (ominous name) was just in Springfield VA and will be in New York on the 6th.
www.youtube.com...
Other interesting data regarding the group and its video with includes the grim reaper can be found here:
4.2 Countdown Clock
WTF!

countdown.onlineclock.net...
4.3 Unconfirmed eport of a nuclear ‘accident’ in India but with supporting seismic and environmental disaster data
hisz.rsoe.hu...

5 Predictions
5.1 While predictions are invariably wrong, several "prophets" agree on timing, THAT'S a first in my memory.
5.2 Prophet Baba Vanga says Nuclear War starts in November 2010 and also mentions attempted assassination in Indonesia / India on 4 heads of state.
www.theastralworld.com...
Note – four heads of state will be in India this weekend:
www.ndtv.com...
5.3 Credo Mutwa prediction of half the world not making it to 2011

5.4 gerald celeste... i think some others predict doom for November???
5.5 Ahmedinejad predicting that Israel will attack iran during November of the year 2010???

6 Where leaders will be
President Obama’s trip to India will involve 40 aircraft, which is unheard of for a simple state visit. Given that most of the security and logistic support will already be in place ahead of time, and Air Force One is virtually a flying White House, what are the other 39 planes needed for? Apparently 3000 people will be on those planes. Who are those ‘lucky’ 3000? Well if we assume that 1000 of those are executive branch staff, 535 members of congress, 250 business leaders, that still leave room for 1215 people
Some details follow:
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.dailypaul.com...

6.1 First Family INCLUDING DOG on trip to India. High level agenda:
He is going to arrive in the country on November 6th 2010 and thereafter he is going to give a speech on terrorism in Mumbai’s Taj Hotel which was targeted by terrorists in the infamous 26/11 incident. He is also going to stay in the iconic hotel for a few days as it has been reported. During his stay in Mumbai the president of the USA is also supposed to attend the much awaited Indo-US Business Council summit. He will pay a visit to a regional school on the festive occasion of Diwali.
6.2 Most of white house staff on trip(presumably in Air
6.3 250??? business leaders on trip
6.4 ??? congressmen on trip
6.5 VP Biden in New Orleans meeting with Prime Minister Netanyahu (sp???) from Israel.
www.totallyjewish.com...
6.6 Executive order of succession for the Attorney General (who will be in New York) issued just before trip.
www.whitehouse.gov...
6.7 Secretary of State Clinton and Secretary of Defense Gates will the in Australia
www.state.gov...
6.8 "HHS SECRETARY SEBELIUS, U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL HOLDER TO KICK-OFF THIRD REGIONAL HEALTH CARE FRAUD PREVENTION SUMMIT IN BROOKLYN, NEW YORK
www.businesswire.com...
6.9 Federal Reserve leaders will be retreating to Jekyll Island on November 5th and 6th for their 100 year celebration.
www.gather.com...
6.10 British PM David Cameron is travelling to China next week so will be out of the country.
7 Military/Civil defense
7.1 Overwhelming military and executive presence on the trip.
www.ndtv.com...
7.2 Vigilant shield and Vigilant guard US military disaster exercises are ongoing worldwide from Nov 2- Nov 8, including for Chemical/Biological/Radiological/Nuclear Events (CBRNE).
It’s worth noting that on 9/11/2001, an exercise called “NORTHERN VIGILANCE” was in operation which was and ANTI-HIJACKING exercise at the exact time at least 4 real hijackings were going on.
7.3 Special attention from Vigilant Guard to Baltimore Harbor. Shades of “Sum of All Fears”?

Maryland is starting a joint exercise starting the 5th and ending the 7th of Nov 2010. The scenerio I am told will be an explosion from a cargo container in the port of Baltimore.
7.4 US building tunnel in India - for security. I think tunnel is a covert entrance to an existing Deep Underground Military Base (DUMB) that US or India has in the area.
www.dnaindia.com...
7.5 Homeland Security decentralizing disaster supplies currently in Washington DC (not specifically tied to date, but underway)
theintelhub.com...
7.6 Aircraft technician story from Munich about dramatically increased CURRENT security with no explanation(ATS forum)
" Hey Dad, a heads up, there is a buzz here, military AC everywhere and severe security. Not even the security seem to know why. I feel Im the only person not carrying a gun"

"I will keep in touch, something realy wrong here. I expected titened security but this is for more than the yemen situ"
7.7 Robocalls to individuals from local law enforcement to sign up for their "Code Red" program
7.8 DHS Secretary inspects Baltimore’s disaster preparedness facilities on Oct 15:
www.wbaltv.com...
Also, this post:www.abovetopsecret.com...
November 3rd to the 10th there will be a Military/Homeland Security exercise taking place for the State of Maryland. I was requested by my superiors to be involved with organizing and communicating with all emergency agencies during this exercise. The scenerio I am being told is something about a bomb being detenated in the Port of Baltimore from a shipping container. Most of the city will be wiped out and Marshel Law will be put in place to keep order. In fact, even though I work in Baltimore County, I'll have to travel to Western Maryland where the Command and Control Center I will be working at is located. Even when I was being briefed of my involvement, I immediatly got a bad feeling about this. One of the flags that went off in my head were the reports of a simular exercise that took place in New York on Sept.11th 2001.... The scenerio....Planes crashing into buildings, one of which was the World Trade Center.
This has been on my mind since last week when I was briefed. I felt the need to tell someone just in case it's more then just a paranoid feeling. I was going to start a thread about it, but came across this one and realised that maybe I might just have a piece of the puzzle that fits with this November predictions. Could this be a strange case of synchronicity where I might have a part to play in or only just a bad feeling? Either way my gut is telling me somethings up and it not good. Hold tight, keep eyes and ears open, I'll give you updates if I know more!

7.9 India as new US missile base
India is also intended as a central locus for the U.S. global interceptor missile grid based on land and sea and in the air and space, linking deployments in Eastern Europe, the Eastern Mediterranean, the South Caucasus and the Middle East to those in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia and Alaska, including the latter’s Aleutian Islands. Moving the Asian nation into the Pentagon’s column will not only affect the balance of forces in Asia but throughout the world.
(Would be nice if someone would provide a link)

8 Occult relationships
8.1 I'll go on record and claim "occult" as the reason base for the events and timing. Hidden, dark, dangerous. Quite a few have pointed out the occurence of dates and such in important events. We don't always understand these, i think many here are trying to come to terms with the "rules" of this "game" they play. Hence, investigate, find clues, assimilate information, and form ideas. They are very clearly moving positions, watch carefully ... and you may learn something.
8.2 I read recently ... somewhere ... that the worlds true illuminati types hide out in china, for security of course. Well, if they needed a face to face with ... the us govt, a "come hither" from them would illicit this response.

9 Financial/Economic
9.1 Fed printing $600 billion is usually a pretty good crisis indicator
money.cnn.com...
9.2 Currently, Gold is up $48.65 to $1,385.75/oz and Silver is up $1.64 to $26.07/oz.

goldprice.org...

9.3 UK loan
The UK has been offered (interest free) cash (said to be £75bn) from a ultra secretive organisation described as Foundation X (discussed in the UK's Parliament, House of Lords Nov 1st) the UK being only 1 of the principle nations Foundation X plans give cash to. (Foundation X claims to have [at least] 7 Trillion in bullion)
(Would be nice if someone would provide a link)
10 Historical Relationships

I
10.1 India - Taj Mahal - an excellent terrorist target with worldwide implications.
10.2 November 5 is Guy Hawkes day in London when parliament was burned.
10.3 Fort Hood Massacre was 11/5/2009
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Hood_massacre
10.4 Government releases info about a U.S. False Flag operation on Nov., 6, 1998
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gatorman3

I can give you a precise time. You will be annihilated at the time of your death. Not a minute before, and not a minute after. How's that for precise?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
well one of my friends is starting to creep me out she is about 40 and i told her about this and she kept asking me about where i heard this where where she would not stop i said your freaking me out she said 110982 and then proceeded to say remember its novmeber what dose this mean no im not bsing you guys

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobbinHood
... I'm speechless.

Not about the simpsons thing, but the show that predicted 9/11. That is WAY too specific to what actually happened to be a coincidence. And so soon before the actual event too.

But how could someone orchestrate that? They would have to be in with the writers and the director. There is something wrong here. It just doesn't make sense

I wonder why people are "speechless" at these shows "predicting" 9/11 or that anyone was surprised really since... such an attack had already been attempted in my country (France) just 7 years earlier and its resolution played out on French TV. Replace New York with Paris, the World Trade Centre with the Eiffel Tower and Al Qaeda by the algerian GIA and you have a carbon copy of the 9/11 attack.

For those who had their head in the sand or were too interested in whether Clinton's cigar on Monica was cuban or not, this is how the attack went: On Christmas Eve 1994, the algerian terrorist organisation GIA (Groupe Islamique Arme/Armed Islamic Group) hijacked an Air France flight from Algiers to Marseille. The hijackers demanded a full intercontinental load of fuel and fly to Paris where they said they wanted to hold a press conference. It turned out the plan was to crash the plane on the Eiffel Tower, the symbol of France. The plane never left Marseille and was stormed by the GIGN (french SWAT team) and this was all played out on TV.

Here: www.youtube.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamenie
well one of my friends is starting to creep me out she is about 40 and i told her about this and she kept asking me about where i heard this where where she would not stop i said your freaking me out she said 110982 and then proceeded to say remember its novmeber what dose this mean no im not bsing you guys

I don't know, she's your friend....ask her what it means.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join