It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Anybody want some SPF 1,000,000 for all the excitement on Saturday? I've been stocking up.

Very interesting video OP. I pray this doesn't happen.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
reply to post by Signals

Do you people realize that 911 is such a well known number, for example, when you call the police because of the crime or fire?

NotPerfect this reply doesn't relate to the topic at hand, but you may wish to take a look at this

911 telephone number traced back to 1968
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

thought I'd bring in a little bit of Kaballistic Numerology used by the Illuminati into this....

link - www.timeanddate.com...

From and including: Saturday, November 6, 2010 To and including: Friday, December 21, 2012 It is 777 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

wowo

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Maybe it's on UK date format? That'd be 6/11/2010. November 6th, 2010

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by Signals

thought I'd bring in a little bit of Kaballistic Numerology used by the Illuminati into this....

link - www.timeanddate.com...

From and including: Saturday, November 6, 2010 To and including: Friday, December 21, 2012 It is 777 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

wowo

Okay my paranoia pants are going crazy right now, that is insane.

Speechless, really, I mean, what are the chances??!?!?!?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Great post. That reminds me to at least try to be the 5th dimensional being I aspire to be, and not be a 3d cut-out copy. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shivering Coward
33 black and white hash marks between the clock hands... count 'em yourself.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f7c630a772e.jpg[/atsimg]

Wait sorry what does 33 black and white hash marks represent? I couldn't find anything about it on google. Can someone please explain?

edit on 4-11-2010 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I honestly tried to read this sorry attempt of a post, but after I tried glossing through the first sentance I was sickened to my very core.

lol, drama queen much? if an internet chatboard can "sicken you to your core" then you have bigger issues than those screaming "conspiracy"... and they have some issues

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by balon0

The only thing that went off in my head is the floor in a masonic lodge,33 being the highest rite in Scottish Masonry..
A chess board.. showing that this is a game. who knows. Lots of symbolism in a chess board. Male/Female,strong/weak,on/off, the law of octaves. A 3d map of reality and the mind.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
November 6, 2010. November.

It is almost trite to say that Hollywood is a vehicle for the dissemination of political influences both revealing and concealing. Of course it is. So is the media of every country on earth. After Goebbels there was no turning back. So I get the point that the maker of the video is making, and I take it seriously. It may be a false alarm, but the way has been prepared by events in the past, as illustrated in the video, for people to be alert to this kind of tip-off.

But what really caught my attention was the time of the year fixed for the false flag nuclear attack. November.

I'm sure some of the people in this thread have read William Shirer's The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. It is a masterpiece and is well worth reading. If you haven't read it, but intend to, you are in luck, because I am suggesting to you that when you read it, you take note of how many dark deeds or sinister plans either originate or come to fruition in the month of November. It is positively creepy.

I was born in November and so was a little more sensitive to it than others might be, but in the end I was truly shocked at how often in the story of the Nazis, the month of November figures in the working out of evil intentions.

JFK was assassinated in the month of November, a type of false flag attack. Guy Fawkes day is November 5th, the anniversary of the plot to blow up the British Parliament, back in the 1600s, another false flag attack, according to some historians.

People have been expecting something like this for a while now.

link   

Originally posted by balon0

Wait sorry what does 33 black and white hash marks represent? I couldn't find anything about it on google. Can someone please explain?

33 = 33rd Degree of Freemasonry
Black and White = Forms of Magick/Energy

EDIT
Prevenge: 777 days, wow; now that is significant. Good Maths!

edit on 4/11/2010 by the_denv because: replying to prevenge

link   
Keep an eye out for who else besides Obama will be 'absent' from Washington.

maybe there will be some pressing meetings that must be attended by govt officials.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It seems to me that every time the officials in America do something that is out of the norm for the Average citizen, they (the citizens) tend to get bitter about the actions and or treatment of an elected individual.

While it might seem out of the norm to travel to India with a small infantry of law/policymakers, security, and what have you. However upon looking at what they are actually going for and expect from said visit would constitute such a barrage of personnel. As for staying in some of the nicest hotels in the world, would you rather your president be in a cheaper hotel ABROAD where even MORE security would be needed?

I am BEGGING you people to stop reacting to everything. All this talk on these forums about how the rest of the country is blind because they cant see what is TRULY in front of them... And here we are latching on to predictions of DOOM almost everyday.

Lets get back to the REAL issues here. What AGENDAS will he be pushing in India, and how will it effect the American people....Worry about that before you slip into the belief of a nuclear holocaust because the president is going to India.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
wow great post!
6 & 11 can also represent 666. The number 11 on a clock also means 55 so 55 + 11 = 66 + 6 : 666
It seems as tho the recent package bomb event is being used to lead us into another attack. (by the elite) Nov. 6th is my birthday :S and i have been having powerful deja vu lately, never had this much deja vu in my life! Hope nothing happens, if it does i love you all and good luck

Oh also 9/11 can equal 11/6 when played around with. 9/11/2001 &11/6/2010. Something is definently building up but we shouldn't jump to conclusions from one episode, anything can happen at any time.
edit on 4-11-2010 by Qonscious because: wanted to add another connection to my comment

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

The floor of the lodge has a chess board black/white pattern as well.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANSPHAR
reply to post by balon0

Lots of symbolism in a chess board.

Good / Evil

Narodna Odbrana - The People's Defense (Black hand / White hand)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-11-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I hope noone touched on this since im too lazy to go through all those pages, but has anyone notice the news that nuclear missiles went offline due to computer error has anything to do with this??

"http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20020817-503544.html"

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Shivering Coward

There`s 2 or 3 that are elongated just to make 33. Good catch.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
ok heres another....I could get lost in youtube for hours...im tellin ya.

K. Here it is. Type www.itanimulli.com (illuminati backwards) into your web browser and see where it takes you.

Holy crap

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join