It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BobbinHood

bobbinhood...please read my above post about the FOX entertainment group connection

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

which springfield? they are all over the country.....coincidence? i think not

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Think about it.....

Maybe Bin Laden saw that show and thought; "that's a good idea ! why not fly a plane into the twin towers ?"

I don't think that anybody warns us for upcoming events by using tv shows, cartoons etc....

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Not to warn, but as doublespeak....it is used to get your mind "comfortable" with the idea of it happening so that when it does you aren't shocked. The elite have no intention of warning you about anything. Then again Saddam loved Doritios so who knows bin Laden maybe loves american pop culture too

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think you are reading too much into it. I just saw an episode of fresh prince where he said "thats the bomb" while they are wearing basketball jerseys with #12 and #23. Does that mean that on 23 DEC 2010 there is going to be a bombing. I can watch 100 shows and develop 500 conspiracys based off of what my mind puts together.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Oh God...I hope not..This is so weird and you can tell its different because it is so....random..I have to admit the Knowing movie scene was crazy!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Very Interesting indeed. Well all Kind of scenarios were played through time in movies and cartoons. Well some of them may have come true.

Anyway what concerns me most is the quote from the article : " The car also has the US nuke launch codes and the nuclear switch for the president. It can also withstand a chemical or germ warfare or even a bomb attack. "

I am not an American but is it common for a President by every visit or trips he make to other countries, to carry the Nuke Launch Codes???

Well the Topic states " Nuclear False Flag Alert", i have given some thought in the past about "False Flags", and recently i have found an article that is hard to believe , but since i am an open minded person I keep that Possibility Open. here are two quotes from that article. The link is at the Bottom.

Over the past few months we have seen a greater amount of UFO sightings than usual. That on its face isn�t as important as the fact that these UFO sightings have generated a greater than usual amount of mainstream press coverage. CNN, NBC, Fox News, the History Channel and others have been running specials on space aliens, UFOs, Area 51 and other associated topics.

Dr. Carol Rosin the former spokesperson for the late Wernher Von Braun an ex-Nazi who played an instrumental role in the NASA space program, says a false flag alien attack is a distinct possibility. In fact Von Braun told her shortly before his death that the first threat would be communism, than terrorism, than giant killer asteroids and finally space aliens. The only thing is that all of these threats would be lies and used as an excuse to consolidate power and militarize space. Von Braun passed away in 1977, so it is interesting to see that these predictions so far have been correct. Of course, communism and terrorism were and have already been used as the so called threats and there�s little doubt that the threat of a giant asteroid crashing into earth or the threat of space aliens invading would further accelerate the world towards the militarization of space and a one world government.

Here is the link for that quote : Social Engineering for a False Flag Alien Attack

Any thoughts on that???

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
reply to post by Chevalerous

which Springfield? they are all over the country.....coincidence? i think not

Yeah, which Springfield?, isn't that just pure evil - the maximum scare mongering factor of their evilness - ohh! it's brilliant!

Get the hell out of Springfield!
edit on 3-11-2010 by Chevalerous because: Ned Flanders hijacked my account.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
reply to post by css1981

Not to warn, but as doublespeak....it is used to get your mind "comfortable" with the idea of it happening so that when it does you aren't shocked. The elite have no intention of warning you about anything. Then again Saddam loved Doritios so who knows bin Laden maybe loves american pop culture too

As another poster mentioned, it could play in to a Satanic side of the elite, ie. throw it in our faces...because they know we can't do anything about it!

On a related note, I'm sure some of you heard Pastor Lindsey Williams' warnings last week (yes, yes, I know, an Alex Jones regular...) Anyways, he claims a close friend has ties with the Homeland Security head, Napolitano, and even she is telling close friends that something BIG is about to happen, and to be prepared to bunker down at home, and store food and water, for an event that could last 3-6 months...

OR....I could just be NUTS

On a side note, I have nothing to do with the youtube video on the OP, just ran across it and thought I'd share.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
its not springfield. its what springfield represents. its anytown usa.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.
Amos 3:7

We know the Illuminati speak in visuals and symbols.
Whoever this Illuminati Sovereign Lord really is, I suppose that it means he sends signals down the line to let his delegates (servants) know what is coming up next. You know they don't use the telephone!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
18 flags? are you guys for freaking real?

but hey, one day, someone will get it right, since Every single freaking day on the year is already predicted by someone that something will happen

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well, if you put numerology in this, maybe it will tell you something....

11/06/2010 = 1+1+0+6+2+0+1+0 = 11
11/06/2010 = 11+06+20+10 = 47 = 4+7 = 11

The 11th state of USA is New York

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I do love this article from the BBC, India is not expecting a "big bang" with the visit from President Barack Obama...

I love how they have that big bang in parenthesis..

www.bbc.co.uk...

the original OP might be on to something with this, as India and US has some kind of agreement for a civil co operation per this article...
edit on 3-11-2010 by usaman1983 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2010 by usaman1983 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
If you turn the clock upside down, it's 9/11/01. I think that's still the date intended with meaning. Maybe they're saying they know the towers fell because they were detonated, not because of the planes. And if anything should happen this month, I think it would be on 11/09. That would be on a tuesday as was 9/11. hmmm....

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
If you turn the clock upside down, it's 9/11/01. I think that's still the date intended with meaning. Maybe they're saying they know the towers fell because they were detonated, not because of the planes. And if anything should happen this month, I think it would be on 11/09. That would be on a tuesday as was 9/11. hmmm....

I agree - I think this Simpson's episode was a commentary on our CURRENT state of affairs due to the 9/11 false flag attack. Not a prediction/illuminati warning about future events.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I find this video amusing and at the same time it gives you something to think about. I have no idea if it means anything, but I put NOTHING past TPTB....
I am like a lot of people that feel as if something big is about to happen. We will just have to wait and see what that something is. Thanks for the thread OP...S&F

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
nice video.. umm.. not too sure about cartoons making "predictions" but hey... i understand..
i was already thinking new york, after all it IS pretty much the hub of global banking and finance..
the baba vanga prediction does say november will start wwIII, and as far as these shows all being on fox.. some one posted the comment on another..
the other day, some one on another thread posted fox's possible link to al queada..but, not i can't find it.. i can't even remember what the thread was about.. **sigh** i'm getting old.. lol

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzo
its not springfield. its what springfield represents. its anytown usa.

Springfield — City —

Country - United States
State - Unknown
County - Springfield County

Kwik-E-Mart
Moe's Tavern
Springfield Nuclear Power Plant
Founded 1796
Founder Jebediah Springfield
Government - Mayor Joe Quimby (D)
Town newspaper The Springfield Shopper

Elevation 482 m (1,582 ft)
Population - Total 30,720

Yeah, some similar small American town with a Kwik-E-Mart and a similar population total of 30,720 could perhaps be in grave danger in 3 days from now.

What do you suggest that we should do? - send this simpson video to the authorities?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals...As another poster mentioned, it could play in to a Satanic side of the elite, ie. throw it in our faces...because they know we can't do anything about it!

I've also wondered why they'd "advertise" their plans if this is the case. Perhaps it's a Karmic
'get-out-of-jail-free" card. "Well, we gave those ignorant saps enough hints... it's not our fault they couldn't figure it out". But then again these are evil dirtbags and probably believe-not in Karma.

Originally posted by Signals...I'm sure some of you heard Pastor Lindsey Williams' warnings last week (yes, yes, I know, an Alex Jones regular...) Anyways, he claims a close friend has ties with the Homeland Security head, Napolitano, and even she is telling close friends that something BIG is about to happen, and to be prepared to bunker down at home, and store food and water, for an event that could last 3-6 months...

That quote gets me thinking about the "Chinese roommate" thread started on the 1st of this month by C-Reilly.

I know that threads like "OMG ONLY 2 WEEKS LEFT!!!" are a constant here at ATS, and every other week we're being told to buy food, hoard water and get ready for whatever.... I keep an open mind towards most stuff posted here but concurrent anecdotal news and events will have me paying more attention to this one.

Surely an end-game will be initiated in some fashion. Hopefully not as dark and sinister as we suspect, but it's going to go down, eventually.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join