It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eastsiderdr07
reply to post by Signals

Has any body actually looked at how the dates are exactally the same as 9/11...if you read 11/6 upsidedown wat do you get!? ...

Only three or four other people have written it. Seriously it's not that hard to read a few pages in is it?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Are you guys serious? You are really analysing a Simpson episode?

Mainly because there is a 9$ and the twin towers?

165 flags?

Wow, just wow.

edit on 3-11-2010 by Esger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The only reason to study numbers is significance to others in a case like this (to those who are crying "numerology is all bunk")!

The clock at 5:55 is rather ominous, and there's a lot to be said for 55, 5, and 555, as I recall from reading various threads here and other articles.

Symbolism (of 555)

Discernment of the spirits, both good and evil.
Desire, lust.
Swift attack.
An expression of emotion, laughing or crying.

www.ridingthebeast.com...

This link includes history and gematria.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
reply to post by wcitizen

very interesting...quite literally right after I posted that, the breaking news alert disappeared with no mention of it on the CNN site now..?? lol WTF?

Lol. WTF indeedy.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esger
Are you guys serious? You are really analysing a Simpson episode?

Mainly because there is a 9$ and the twin towers?

165 flags?

Wow, just wow.

edit on 3-11-2010 by Esger because: (no reason given)

Yep, you got it. That's what we're doing.

link   
duplicate deleted.
edit on 3-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

link   
The link to CNN and Fox has already been removed, something is up?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Esger

Esger,

It might be difficult to see how a cartoon can contain this, but we have to analyse the facts and not make assumptions. If there is evidence that someone has been trying to get a message out in a Simpsons episode we should not write it off but we should stay open-minded and analyze the evidence

The creators of The Simpsons mingle with the people right at the top, they will have been told lots of things that the general public are not allowed to know.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Interesting vid, OP. I do agree, though, with some other members that you can make just about anything into "aforeknowledge" if you look at it long enough. I don't think this trip of Obama's amounts to anything except excess, just as in Michelle's recent trip. Besides, if someone wanted to drop a nuke that would have a big impact, wouldn't the best place to drop one be on the Taj Majal?

Aside from that, what can any of us do anyway if there is going to be a nuclear attack when we have no idea where it might occur? I for one am not going to live my life in fear. It'll be another day in my neighborhood on the 6th.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
JFK package is being reported as harmless.

www.heraldsun.com.au...

link   
Not to divert or subvert a thread that has 166 Flags (surely means something). But there are plenty of interesting relationships in media to important events or places or things, especially in art, the human expression.

I'm sure there's some layer or level of the subconscious mind tapping into a river of knowledge not anchored to time or relativity that we can always look back at something and say, a ha! you see!

link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

P.S....I firmly believe that those trying to perpetuate this nuke prediction for 11-6-10 are government operatives once again trying to manipulate and distract. Who the hell would pluck 11-06-10 out of a Simpson's cartoon and connect it with this Obama trip out of thin air? NO ONE but a govt. operative. And, yes, you may take this as an inference that that may include the OP of this thread.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
Not to divert or subvert a thread that has 166 Flags (surely means something). But there are plenty of interesting relationships in media to important events or places or things, especially in art, the human expression.

I'm sure there's some layer or level of the subconscious mind tapping into a river of knowledge not anchored to time or relativity that we can always look back at something and say, a ha! you see!

Have you seen the Illuminati Card Game? If not, it's worth having a look. That's more than subconscious mind tapping IMO.

link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher

Originally posted by msdesertrat
reply to post by iamnot

11-6-10 is 01-9-11 upside down.

second line.

Brilliant!

yea i think i already pointed that out in a post! but nobody thought it was brilliant thnx for stealing my idea

link   

Originally posted by Shivering Coward
33 black and white hash marks between the clock hands... count 'em yourself.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f7c630a772e.jpg[/atsimg]

Turn the picture 180 degrees and it now points to 9/11. then the 10 on the clock becomes 01.

edit on 3-11-2010 by Rhadamanthus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhadamanthus

Turn the picture 180 degrees and it now points to 9/11.

Not to mention the "10" is now upside down as well and reads "01" !
Hey wait a minute....is that why the black and white hash marks are "longer" on the clock, because they are drawing attention to the number "10" since its next to it? Hmmm

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhadamanthus

Turn the picture 180 degrees and it now points to 9/11.

In the same sentence it could 11/9, no?

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by NightGypsy

P.S....I firmly believe that those trying to perpetuate this nuke prediction for 11-6-10 are government operatives once again trying to manipulate and distract. Who the hell would pluck 11-06-10 out of a Simpson's cartoon and connect it with this Obama trip out of thin air? NO ONE but a govt. operative. And, yes, you may take this as an inference that that may include the OP of this thread.

The same people who provided the info for the Illuminati game? The same people who put a 9/11 clue in Simpsons? Psychos often have to tell people what they are going to do....and it seems that is the case with these Predators.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

______beforeitsnews/story/245/883/November_5-8_UFO_Event_-_Obama_In_India_For_Festival_Of_Lights_-_2010.html
Did anyone notice that the Taj Hotel attack in India was on 26 11. ___2____611
Obama will be in India on the 6th

“The US President will first visit Taj Hotel, one of the targets of the 26/11 Mumbai attacks, to remember the victims of the terror strike. He is expected to make a statement here and meet some survivors of the attack”.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Fox just reporting that an oil pipeline has been blown up in Yemen!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join