It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I went from disinterested, to interested, to REALLY interested, to disinterested:

*first Simpsons prediction, a bit of a stretch for me.
**The Lone Gunman prediction was eerie...almost like they took the idea from the show.
***Katrina documentary ws interesting, but didn't peak my interest.
****KNOWING peaked my interest...the News report was freaky, right down to the picture of the burning rig. That one, in my mind, stood out beyond all others.

I do not, however, think that these TV shows are "predicting" future events...rather, I think that TPTB are taking their inspiration from these scenes. Taking fiction, and turning it into reality if you will...but then again, it could all be just one huge coincidence. No evidence for, or against, so I will be content to wait it out for now. But if a nuke goes on the sixth...well, hell...

GtkP

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Particularly:

Mm, and didn't Obama bring forward the date of his trip - I seem to remember reading he was supposed to leave a couple of days later, then brought it forward.

Hillary is out of the country somewhere. Australian trip?

Yes, Secretary of State Clinton will be in Australia on Nov 8th. Not sure where she'll be on the weekend before then, though. However, as we're playing with numbers and dates, here's a nice wrinkle: Secretary Clinton will be accompanied on her trip "down under" by Robert Gates, Secretary of Defense. Now here's an oddity: Secretary Gates was formerly a Director of the CIA, and he was sworn into office on.... Nov 6, 1991.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by Shivering Coward

Upon reading the article about Obama's trip to India...on November 6 no less....I see that Obama's daughters were originally not going with them but now they are. Take from that what you will.

And apparently the dog too.

second
edit on 3-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If it happens, don't forget to credit web bot.

Imminent Nuclear War Predicted In Early November 2010 Suggests Web Bot Researcher:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-11-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Interesting video, I hope the Simpsons prediction won't become true for obvious reasons. The reason why it will be Nov 6 and not June 11 it's not totally clear to me but ok let's wait for weekend and we'll see.

This story remembers me a book of Asimov about time travellers: one of this guys got trapped in 1934 (his time machine being damaged) but he managed to write an article on a magazine in which he encrypted the word "ATOM BOMB". His friends from the future, via a super-software, found this impossible coincidence (no atom bombs were known in 1934!!) and took their friend back to the future.

Is it possible that time travellers are leaving hidden messages around??

link   
reply to post by Signals

Well Sig,

You've got me on about a level 7 pucker factor. I"ve been having some weird forboding for no apparant reason lately. I kinda thought it was the earthquakes setting me off.

Remember that vid someone else posted about the Intel Agency acquantance the other day that said something about an event in a few days? I blew it off as bs.

well? I aint ever too proud to say I might be wrong.

God bless this Republic...please.

link   
Until the TV can start predicting winning lottery numbers, I'm going to take a pass on this "doomsday" prediction taken from the Simpsons.

Whatever happened to all the other doom prophecies? Nothing has happened, and I am willing to bet a cheeseburger and fries and a large Coke, that nothing is going to happen this weekend either. No offense to the OP, as the video was interesting to watch, and did make me wonder, however, all previous predictions not coming to fruition has made me a little jaded.

But hey if something happens like that, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Interesting, thanks for posting signals.

Combined with the terminator one should be a day to look out for.

Like all predictions, time will tell.
edit on 3-11-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'll just repeat what I said last month in the thread complaining about the Obamas upcoming trip:

Originally posted by lee anoma

Maybe he is leaving to be outside of DC when the whole East Coast gets demolished.

- Lee

When this happens, the President will conveniently not be here, and DC along with quite a few other places will be totaled.

It's funny how things lined up for me to have to move to DC.

Ah cosmos, there's no point in fighting you is there?

- Lee
edit on 3-11-2010 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by Gabrielle.Black
I agree,

If this doesn't happen in 3 days. The OP is going to look like a DICK, and paranoid.

It's really interesting about all the november predictions, but what if nothing happens??? What then???

What if nothing happens at all this year??? Just the usual same old.

Absolutely not - that is your perception, but not necessarily that of others on here. The OP has NOT said this is going to happen, he's put it out there to see what people think. It's NOT a prediction.

I hope it doesn't happen, but if it does, I'll be sending you a nice PM to remind you of this comment!

and i think you should read the heading of the thread....may not be a prediction but is being stated as fact and not a question hence the missing question mark......

The exclamation marks, though....what do they mean???
second

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You constantly are moving through separate parallel realities.

The physical illusion is nothing more then still pictures or present moments. Each step you take is a step through Infinity - an Infinite amount of parallel pictures or present moments. Your belief is what is validated back onto you from the Universe and what you believe will send you on strings or "time-lines" that build onto the belief as long as the belief is there.

You literally create your external reality by your very being or frequency - the world is your reflection.

In Infinity everything is the center because in every direction from each point or foci is boundlessness. You are the center of the Universe.
edit on 3-11-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Feces and Chinks anyone?

link   
Aside from Obama, Gates and Clinton, who else is going out or is out of country this weekend?
edit on 3-11-2010 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by JustMike

Well your post made me stand up and listen. how odd that they are both going to be out of the country during this time frame, maybe some intel is calling for an event...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It certainly wouldnt hurt to grab a few extra groceries on friday.
buy some Twinkie's
stop at Gander Mountain and pick up a 50 cal.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
reply to post by wcitizen

Particularly:

Mm, and didn't Obama bring forward the date of his trip - I seem to remember reading he was supposed to leave a couple of days later, then brought it forward.

Hillary is out of the country somewhere. Australian trip?

Yes, Secretary of State Clinton will be in Australia on Nov 8th. Not sure where she'll be on the weekend before then, though. However, as we're playing with numbers and dates, here's a nice wrinkle: Secretary Clinton will be accompanied on her trip "down under" by Robert Gates, Secretary of Defense. Now here's an oddity: Secretary Gates was formerly a Director of the CIA, and he was sworn into office on.... Nov 6, 1991.

www.telegraph.co.uk... ctions.html

Quote: Although former President Bill Clinton has held more than 100 election events, his wife is unable to campaign because of her foreign policy role. She is currently on a two-week tour of Asia and Australasia that includes stops in Vietnam, Cambodia, China, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand and Australia.
. Unquote:

It looks as though she will be away.

edit on 3-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

This is the truth!

I will thurd your second first on that!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
At 9:53 on the video you see the name "Buttinskis" on a banner. This probably doesn't mean anything but it's a little interesting.

butt·in·sky or butt·in·ski (bt-nsk)
n. pl. butt·in·skies also butt·in·skys or butt·in·skis Slang
One who is prone to butting in; a meddler.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

I found this,just to add

(CBSnews.com)-

Cultural Buttinskis

On October 20 the U.N.'s cultural wing, UNESCO (the United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization), adopted an insidious treaty to preserve the world's "cultural security" — a locution concocted by U.N. Chinese delegates in support of the proposition that culturally weak nations should be able to protect against the influence of culturally powerful ones by barring cultural imports and subsidizing their own culture. The vote in Paris was 148-2, with only the United States and Israel opposed.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Did I get it wrong, or was it the police who set off the bomb in the video?

second

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Yes again I ask who else is in the entourage with Obama? How many real key players? Another thing I have been kicking around in my head if you are this type of believer is, havent we had some new points to ponder about other worldly players shutting down nuclear warheads or silos?

If that were to be the case, and we can rule out what most associate WW3 with, ie., Nuclear bombs, then what are we left with?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join