It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If you take sept 11, 2001 : 9-11-01 and turn it around you get : 10-11-6 (2010 November 6). Be afraid guys, be very afraid.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
interesting, don't really have much to contribute but, are you talking about a nuclear bomb here?

f&s

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
But I already pre-orderd Call of Duty: Black Ops!!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It's possible the Simpsons live in North Dakota because in an episode Homer says he moved there because it spelt "BOOBS" on a calculater which is 58008 and is Barney,ND also the name of Homer's best friend and a Springfiled,ND isn't too far from there.

Remember the Nukes that went missing in Minot North Dakota

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobbinHood
... I'm speechless.

Not about the simpsons thing, but the show that predicted 9/11. That is WAY too specific to what actually happened to be a coincidence. And so soon before the actual event too.

But how could someone orchestrate that? They would have to be in with the writers and the director. There is something wrong here. It just doesn't make sense

Do you have trouble believing the Illuminati can also be writers? Or that they can control/purchase writers?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by freetree64

Firestorm sounds like Megadeth with Ronnie James Dio (RIP) singing,
no loss there if they went up in a general conflagration.
Hopefully Kanye will be in NYC when it goes down too

I actually hope Kanye will be there, he can interupt their plans, lol

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaynos
If you take sept 11, 2001 : 9-11-01 and turn it around you get : 10-11-6 (2010 November 6). Be afraid guys, be very afraid.

Interesting, wow.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

lets hope they did, call it off, what ever "it" is, NATO drill, NAVY maneuver, or a FEMA drill, could be something else,Yellowstone?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisintel
reply to post by harrytuttle

I have to say, while the prediction seems like somewhat of a reach, I found the video extremely interesting. This whole scenario made me think of that series "Jericho" that used to be on t.v. It was also about a false flag nuclear terror attack, so that a certain faction of the government could take over the country. I always had a feeling that they pulled it from the air because it hit too closely to actual plans that they might have had.

A somewhat obscure ATS thread about the shows cancellation. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-11-2010 by wisintel because: spelling

Funny how the show jericho was canceled ...

Maybe because it was boring??

Anyways the fact is these seemingly obvious predictions HAPPENED before the actual event! These nuggets of info ARE a SCREAMING reminder that what ever is happening now on TV / Media in general MAY be what will unfold in the future?!?!?!

I know I'm stating the obvious, however (posh but) the creator of the OP / YT video CANNOT be ignored.

They are trying AND trying DAMN hard (What have you done lately?).

So think twice before hammering someones views on this kind of topic take the time out to properly think about it. Maybe even show the video to a loved one (who has no prior knowledge or understanding of this way of thinking, and guage theire reaction BEFORE making a post (gee.. I can talk!)

Keep calm and carry on!
edit on 3-11-2010 by mojoharry because: More meat on the bone

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gabrielle.Black
I agree,

If this doesn't happen in 3 days. The OP is going to look like a DICK, and paranoid.

It's really interesting about all the november predictions, but what if nothing happens??? What then???

What if nothing happens at all this year??? Just the usual same old.

Absolutely not - that is your perception, but not necessarily that of others on here. The OP has NOT said this is going to happen, he's put it out there to see what people think. It's NOT a prediction.

I hope it doesn't happen, but if it does, I'll be sending you a nice PM to remind you of this comment!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Those foreshadowing of events in the Simpson, the Lone Gunman, and the film Knowing seems to uncanny to write-off as mere coincidence. Moreover, all this talk by government lately of nukes, proliferation, nonproliferation, and other items in the media that would make us all believe it is the Cold War all over again. Some nutjob with their hand on the button blah, blah, blah. The President's trip to India is concerning, and the massive scale of the trip is peculiar as well. Massive logistics, manpower, and money is being put into this trip as well. Why all the attention being put into this trip to India? A port in the storm that is on the horizon?

The political situation seems to have turned on its axis for him domestically with the opposition taking control of one of the major legislative bodies, and while gaining a level footing in the other. November 2nd was a clear sign of no confidence in the President, his supporters in the legislature, and his agenda. The second half of his term will be like walking on egg shells for him. A nuke popping off in a major US city will be the polarizing event he could use to establish unbridled support in the future. However, if people wanted change before they will be getting change with this scenario. Commander of the US led invasion of Iraq and former Centcom Commander, Tommy Franks, spoke of a scenario which is being predicted and his statement on the subject is quite chilling.

“If terrorists succeeded in using a weapon of mass destruction against the U.S. or one of our allies, it would likely have catastrophic consequences for our cherished republican form of government.”

thinkexist.com...

Now, we can use the term terrorist liberally in the realm of false flag operations, because it is clear and evident that governments in the past have used them in the past to affect change or rally support from society for a particular agenda. If this goes off, I have thoughts of the past and another time a false flag may have been used that led a country and the world into hell.

Just as the fire that struck Germany's parliament was outrageous, an attack like the one being predicted will serve the same purpose. As for who is responsible, they will fill in the blanks with whomever they wish and it could be some terrorist group, the Iranians, Russians, or China? It does not matter though, because it will give the politicians undivided support and a reason for taking absolute power. The Patriot Act lays the ground work, and there are parameters in that legislation that have not been used to their full capacity yet. There will be full-scale panic and some kind of retaliation, but who will be retaliated against, that remains to be seen? The curtains come down when this happens and the show is over.

People thought 9-11 was a polarizing event, if this dastardly act goes down, it will make 9-11 and what followed look like a firecracker. I hope we are just wasting our time worrying about this one, but crazy things have happened in the past. Plus, the coincidences in those TV shows are uncanny with their accuracy. As for a nuke going off, it is not a matter of if but when. Government has been kicking around the very prospect of it happening for years now. It is only a matter of time.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Signals - Are you familiar with synchromysticism? The similarities and coincidences found in popular media that appear to forshadow actual events is explored in great detail.

If I can suggest a web site to visit....

labyrinth of the psychonaut

There is also a YouTube Channel

SoundlessDawn

I think you'll find it interesting to look into....

Great find BTW. I'm hoping that it's all wrong of course... God help us all it it isn't.

link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

I agree,

If this doesn't happen in 3 days. The OP is going to look like a DICK, and paranoid.

It's really interesting about all the november predictions, but what if nothing happens??? What then???

Absolutely not - that is your perception, but not necessarily that of others on here. The OP has NOT said this is going to happen, he's put it out there to see what people think. It's NOT a prediction.

I hope it doesn't happen, but if it does, I'll be sending you a nice PM to remind you of this comment!

and i think you should read the heading of the thread....may not be a prediction but is being stated as fact and not a question hence the missing question mark......

link   
reply to post by Signals

When I think of states that fight "Federal Control" and that is where most of the Illuminati power lies, it makes me wonder what state - if a false flag nuclear attack happens - would take place in.

My guess would be Arizona or Texas, because those two states have been the most aggressive against the current increasing Federal powers. Also it would be easy to blame it on the open border issues, and both Texas and Arizona have that problem.

You also have to consider the state complaints from those states regarding the lack of Federal enforcement action on major issues like immigration. And with the drug cartels increasing violence near the border states, it would be easy for MSM to run a story saying that terror cells had an agreement, help and free passage deal made with the drug cartels to bring a dirty bomb into one of those states.

That scenario would also cause increasing tensions between Mexico and the United States, which is also a direction I feel they have been working towards in the past two years.

Any ideas or theories about where you feel the attack would be made?

I would hope this never happens! Maybe the Bible Code 3 has something to offer - if they looked at it for this event?

We have been wanting to go camping up North, maybe Friday the 5th is a good day to go. It's before the snow, and far away from any bright flashes or mushroom clouds.

They have been saying all they need is one major event to take complete control and finish their grid of total power, and with the election results on Tuesday - it makes sense.
edit on 3-11-2010 by arizonascott because: small addition

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
OP thanks for this thread. IMO it's really well spotted. I also join those who believe that these 'coincidences' in films, etc are absolutely not a coincidence.

Imagine the situation reversed. Imagine if some of the alleged terrorists had made some entertainment videos of bombing some target - even just innocently. Cam you imagine what the CIA and a US Court would make of that. It would actually be more 'evidence' of terrorism than we actually have for 9/11.

I think there could well be something in this. I am counting on the ET's to de-activate the nukes again!

My ideal scenario would be that, and also that then their intended false flag would somehow be exposed because they hadn't been able to carry it out. Evidence not destroyed. I know, dream on!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Okay I like to think I'm reserved when it comes to adding my two pennys worth on this subject but is it just me or did anyone else see at exactly 9:28 in the video the town hall with the billboard outside.

I dont want to fuel flames but my own take on that could be a representation of the Whitehouse itself with the saying
Tonight. Discuss Terrorist Threat Tomorrow. Regret actions taken tonight

Pretty weird.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Tell me it ain't so!!

OK, it ain't so.

Just another clown who gets their rocks off scaring paranoid people.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I agree,

How would I look like that at all??
I have already stated I didn't make the youtube video.

If I didn't post it somebody else would have because it may be relevant.

I will be happy if it doesn't come to pass, believe me - and I don't believe it will affect my "credibility" on ATS at all....or whatever you want to call it

Anyways, as I have stated before, the beauty of predicitions is that when it doesn't happen (and 99.9% of the time it doesn't), the predictor can always say something like "Yeah, we got the word out and prevented it"
or something of that sort.

Basically what I'm saying is relax dude, I merely shared something I found fascinating, take from it what you will!

link   
reply to post by Signals

Look at the bottom right of the image it says Coupon i.e. Coup On

www.image-share.com...

For those not familiar with the word Coup

coup d'é·tat - The sudden overthrow of a government by a usually small group of persons in or previously in positions of authority

link   
reply to post by Signals

Remember, the "9/11" Simpson's episode aired September (9) 21, 1997

9 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 7 = 38 = 3 + 8 = 11

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join