It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are working on restoring mother nature balance expect more volcanic fireworks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Dear Readers & posters

I see a lot of gloom on theses boards of late. our human instinct tells us that great change are on the way we are just not sure if theses will be positive or negative changes.

First of our planet is in bad shape at this point of time and we are not advanced or able to correct the wrong.

So off world help is here working in deep underground bases this is the reason for so many sightings these last few weeks the methane problem from the thinning permafrost is the main concern as this could wipe us out the plan is simple in order for our overheating planet to cool down more volcanoes are been kick started at a fast rate in order to try and form enough volcanic ash cloud to cool certain sections of our planet before winter starts.
will this cause loss of human life ? yes some but some is better than all

plan b is moving the moon orbit but this is a much bigger task.

the laws of the universe permit intervention when a planet and all its living things are in great danger.
And don"t lose sleep over another nuclear war never going to happen TPTB have been warned mankind are only guest on this rock and not the owners.
Peace & hope
SM

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Really?

Sweet!

Doesn't sound like you are making any of that up at all.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

It's true. I saw it on the internet!

And I heard there was an earthquake sometime in the past month - it all adds up!!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
sighhhhhhh

Care to explain where you got this information?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Yea, thats what I heard. Apparently it was something to do with the chemtrails caused by HAARP and Niburu.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

the plan is simple in order for our overheating planet to cool down more volcanoes are been kick started at a fast rate in order to try and form enough volcanic ash cloud to cool certain sections of our planet before winter starts.

Are your “friends” actually aware what comes out of a volcano?

There are lots of nasty chemicals involved, most of them hazardous to our health, or downright lethal.

will this cause loss of human life ? yes some but some is better than all

Err, where was the discussion when it was decided that your alien buddies will willingly allow Humans to die to save the rest of us?

Did the Humans who are in the vicinities of these volcanoes agree to this, or where their views – and basic rights - simply ignored?

Why is there always a lack of logic in your posts?

How’s Amizarac, the Pleiadian?

Are you still convinced Billy Meier was a real contactee?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Thats really interesting! How is a cloud of ash going to cool the planet though? I'm not sure if this is the truth since in my head it doesn't really make sense...but i'll give you the benefit of doubt just to humor this subject.
Can you be a little more specific about how setting off volcanoes will help? I'll go back and read your post again just in case it's just not clicking or something.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Whats the title of that book you're reading, sounds like a good sci-fi read, and could you kindly just post the entire book instead of the summary

epic fail= no logic

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

The planning permission documents for these works were available in the main galactic office of the planning department near Alpha Centauri for the last 3 months, you should have objected to it then.

Honestly if you humans don't take an interest in local galactic affairs then what do you expect.

We apologise for any inconvenience or death caused during the planetary rebalancing exercise.
Please direct all further enquieries to

Blat Havelblast
3343 Elvis Rd
Kingtown
Venus

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
yeah it looks like mother earth's pancreas is at it again in iceland, perhaps her galbladder could help her out by setting off the emerald city volcano.

Yes, I'm getting an incoming from the Intergalactic Federation, move to override Galactic Council of 12 in favor of seat 13, "There is No Place Like Home" Tango Alpha duo repeat "There is No Place Like Home" Transmission set to repeat until Operation Completion, Plan Bee is a NO, All systems set for Oraeon to FULL BLAST

if they are kicking up the dust in the volcanoes, then I sure hope they visit the PNW.

Maybe the oil spill was an attempt to create a man made iceage to prevent the methane from doing what it did to mars?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
the plan is simple in order for our overheating planet to cool down more volcanoes are been kick started at a fast rate in order to try and form enough volcanic ash cloud to cool certain sections of our planet before winter starts.

Before winter starts where? Because where I live, the winter has just passed.

One more question: That volcano ash won't be floating forever. What are they planning to do when it settles down? Keep starting volcanoes forever?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Raven_Heart

Yes aliens make all their plans based on US times and seasons because it's, you know.... like more important and stuff......

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Sounds like real watcher behavior. I can understand.
2nd

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Am I the only one not getting how this would work? LOL! I'll feel so stupid if thats the case. I figured it would cause a green house effect if that is indeed what the plan is. Wouldn't the clouds of ash from the volcanoes be the same gases that cause global warming? I'm not certain but I remember one of the theories for global warming is the greenhouse effect. The gases that have caused the warming is what volcanoes blow off, right? The problem is we are using those same gases which is increasing global warming (not naturally doing it) and so the heat still comes from the sun but since we have the gases in the atmosphere it is blocking a way for the heat to escape this planet. Wouldn't that do the same thing with the clouds of ash but only speed up the process of destroying the planet more? Am I just misunderstanding the green house effect or the actual plans the aliens came up with?

I'm reading the OP to see if i'm missing something..but I still don't see what I'm missing. Does anybody want to clear this up for me?

Edit: This is the reason why I'm having a hard time believing you. So if you can clear this up for me.. then i'll have no reason not to believe you. I really don't want to be THAT person. Which is why I think I might be missing something...
edit on 3-11-2010 by IzzycomesinPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IzzycomesinPeace

Ok I will be serious for a second. As far as I know volcanoes do cause planetary cooling, while they do release co2 they release far more ash which effectively reflects light / heat back out from the atmosphere and also release sulphur which combines in the atmosphere with water which also scatter heat.

The global cooling effect of volcanoes has been measured, mount st helens made the whole world 0.1 degree cooler

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Thanks so much for clearing that up! I knew I was missing something! You get a star for helping me out!
Edit: Oh also Davespanners, I have another question for you...you seem to know a little about this. Haven't some scientist said that Global warming is a natural thing? That it's just sped up because of us. But the volcanoes would have caused the same thing just slower? Isn't that how we got out of the ice age? I think with all my questions I should go look this up on google...but getting your opinion about that would be cool. I've learned about this a long time ago.. so I could be mixing up the theories in my mind.

Okay my next question to the OP... you may have answered this in the beginning... I'll go back and check. How exactly are the Aliens setting off the volcanoes? Wouldn't that be dangerous to intervene with natural occurrences? If one volcano has that much of an effect on the earth's temperature (one volcano dropping the temperature even just .1 degrees is a big deal in my opinion..but I could be wrong) wouldn't setting off as many as you say, could some how throw us into an ice age?

I promise I'm not trying to debunk... I really am curious and I'm truly asking these questions because I want to know. Not to be a smart ass.

edit on 3-11-2010 by IzzycomesinPeace because: blah typos way too many

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

If I may; You might perhaps find some answers to some of your questions in the linked thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Thanks so much! I never even thought about looking on ATS to see if there was a thread going on!
I'll check it out =)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

As far as I know there is evidence that the earth does naturally cycle through periods of heating and cooling, we have some evidence of this through historic data.

For example the Romans used to be able to grow grapes for wine in Britain very successfully during the first century (suggesting a warmer climate) and there was certainly a "little ice age" during the 1600's You can find plenty of references of the river Thames in London completely freezing over, something it doesn't do now ever.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Oh wow! I did not know that about the romans! Thanks for sharing!

You learn something new everyday

top topics

<<   2 >>

join