It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Save Surge!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Remember Surge, The greatest soft drink ever created? It was better then heroin and, not nearly as dangerous. Well, the Coca-Cola company has discontinued its production in most markets. I went through withdrawls for months until I happened upon some at a Chuck E. Cheese's but, I can't go there everyday without people thinking I'm a pedophile. Please go to www.saveSURGE.org and sign the petition to get SURGE back in full production. Don't do it for me, do it for yourself.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
omg, thank you for posting this. I about killed myself when they took it off the shelfs. I'll sign the petition and put they're banner on my site. Once again, thanks.

~Shadow

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Anytime TSK, if we all work together, we can bring SURGE back!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
well i cant drink caffine (gives me the shakes) but i will sign it anyways.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Online Petitions dont do crap...

But signed anyways...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Cool guys, thanks for the support. Too bad you can't drink caffeen Ivan, you woulda liked SURGE. I know online petitions don't do anything but, it's the only hope.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Surge- bottled, liquid crack

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaoftheNight
Surge- bottled, liquid crack

And that's what made it great. I mean really, it was the greatest soft drink ever created!:w: Help save SURGE!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
What a sleazy picture you have there. Are you trying to attract a husband from ATS? Or trying to get rid of one that you have?

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Or are you an idiot who thinks that you are going to attract some kind of admirable following by your idiot choice of avatar? A fembot. Perhaps a gay at heart, and afraid to admit it, that you want to attract every man in town Haaaaaaaahahahhhahhaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaa

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Get your fuc.
khing monkey bitch out of my face!

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
"Anytime TSK, if we all work together, we can bring SURGE back! "

Oh yes yes we can bring serge back...yes. We got nothin better to do. We're so intelligent for thinking up this dorky serge product again. Mm mm mm maybe we can get popular talking stupid small talk to everyone. Convince them it's truly important!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I just wanted to bump this cause, I want Surge back really bad. Plus, it gives everyone an excuse to check out my Avatar hottie.

top topics

join