It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some opinons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
First of all, let me say HELLO! I'm a new poster, to let you all know.

Anyway, there was a house out in the country I used to live in, when I was younger. My dad, on several occasions, would go outside late at night and see large cigar shaped objects hovering over our fields. He said they would make loud humming noises.

I have also seen an object, but only once. My friend was spending the night, and we had gone out at about midnight to go run around in the fields. I had seen a large object hovering over our chicken house and once we saw it, we ran inside and woke my dad up. When we went back outside, the flying object was gone and ALL of the nails that were in the chicken house roof were all pulled out. The nails if I remember correctly, were in oak.

I'm not sure the next two things I want to bring up are UFO related, but I'll bring these up as well. My dad would get freaked out about this and he tries to avoid speaking about this.
Our house was about 120 to 130 years old. So I'm sure someone has died there to give us a ghostly experience.
My dad had gone up to attic for the first time since we moved in. When he went up there, the attic was empty. So that was normal.
The next day he went back to store some boxes up there, and I went up with him. There was a Christmas tree with ornaments!!!! That freaked us out.

After about a year, we went back up to store things, and to our suprise, the tree was gone... but SIX BEDS were pushed up against the wall of the attic. After that, we decided to move out, because that house had something very strange about it. This all took place after the UFO sightings.

Anyway, anyone want to tell me what to think about it?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I think it's a good thing you moved!!!!

But... seriously folks...

I had a similar experience while sleeping soundly one night (like a bloody LOG) and I awoke the next morning to find 6 refridgerator magnets lined up neatly along the edge of the counter next to the sink that had been ON the fridge the night before! At the time I was living in a studio apartment and all the doors were locked. Scared the heck out of me as I certainly don't sleep walk and had absolutely no recollection of getting up in the night - plus why would I do such a thing. I thought (at first) someone had come in and played a joke on me.. but why? (Plus the doors were locked).

I had been wondering if I should move back to Hawaii the night before I fell asleep and the 3 magnets left ON the fridge all had to do with Hawaii - including a postcard of Diamond Head I'd sent my Mom (who had since died), a pic of Keanu Reeves (yummy Hawaiian lips), and a pic of a Hawaiian girl in a sarong looking out to the sea... I guess it was the 'answer' to return.. but I never did (and now I'm really sorry I didn't!!!)

I know things 'materialize' as I have friends it's happened to... but good thing you left that joint - although no 'harm' done, right? As for the cigar shaped UFOs - I hardly think that had anything to do with the experiences in the attic...

[edit on 28-6-2004 by Cattlespy]

[edit on 28-6-2004 by Cattlespy]

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hey Welcome to ATS

Really strange storie you got there pretty funny thoe with the attic, but interesting. You havent had any similar counters after that?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cardu
Hey Welcome to ATS

Really strange storie you got there pretty funny thoe with the attic, but interesting. You havent had any similar counters after that?

Nope, never had any encounters like it after that house. That house was just.... plain weird.

top topics

join