It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Year Old Girl Gives Birth!! What is the World Coming to?!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Where are the replies ? i was afraid of speaking out, but i mentioned police and you stopped, consider yourself please

Alsoto add as I am always sober, just amazing what i get away with pretending im drunk

There is no lawful defence is there ? im not surprised, be careful what you say on the net it isnt forgotten and it is admissable

ps - this is very serious to me
edit on 6-11-2010 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

pps - i will update post if met do respond, but ATS in USA probably nothing they can do

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander

There is a defense and you forwarding to cops is definitely going to stop people from talking. I caught my son doing "that" to himself and the mother instinct kicked in. Asked him if anyone had touched him "there", did research online, and spoke to his doctor to see if I needed a referral to a therapist. Told doc and she said it's perfectly normal for young children to touch themselves, like adults do, simply because it feels good. You just have to separate childhood thoughts that have no notion of it being wrong or right, adult or childish, etc. And you also have to separate body from mind. It is possible for the body to be ready at a tender age but certainly not the mind. The reason young moms have more issues with pregnancy is due to socioeconomic status and their mental state than with true physical inability. There's no hypocrisy because it isn't a matter of an adult impregnating a child, it's a matter of two children having a baby. There's no pedophile in this instance, thus less outrage. I don't hear either side jumping for joy but on simply focusing wishing her and her baby the best under the circumstances while the other is too full of shock to say anything other than hateful words about the family, child, baby's father, fellow posters, etc. I also don't see either side being pro-pedophile. They're just trying to explain history as gross as it is to convey that there should be no suprise that there are mothers this young. I do think what you did was absolutely unneccesary. Are you going to have me arrested for seeing if other mothers online had the same issue with their kids? I didn't see any pedophiles but I did see concerned and honest mothers.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whynow

How old was you son, i really am not interested in prolonging thread, but can we drop under age sex be it self or other, really has no place on these websites ... or does it ? if you are promoting or encouraging discussion for sexual stimulation for under age then i question your motives.... drop it,,,, please like the others

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
4 yrs. old. How dare you? You sat here and reported it to police and then asked where the replies and defense were. I come back on here to explain the defense and you have the audacity to give me a nasty tone for something you asked for! I'm sorry to have taken the bait.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by whynow

I am trying to close the thread, what exactly did you gain by restarting, and how dare me indeed

what was your point, apologies if i missed it , please tell me again

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gooseygander
Where are the replies ? i was afraid of speaking out, but i mentioned police and you stopped, consider yourself please

Alsoto add as I am always sober, just amazing what i get away with pretending im drunk

There is no lawful defence is there ? im not surprised, be careful what you say on the net it isnt forgotten and it is admissable

ps - this is very serious to me

pps - i will update post if met do respond, but ATS in USA probably nothing they can do

You put up there where are the relplies. I answered your replies. Simple as that. PS. There is a lawful defense. I am done with this convo. Good luck on your Moral Crusade where there is none.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by whynow

Sorry whynot ... read half of the blog and you point is ... is it ok for a 9 year old to have sex ..... forget the words .. a simple yes or no will suffice honey.

If you are a traveller then i do appreciate you have to pass it with the elders and you may have no choice, but if you not then answer ^^ I DONT AGREE with either but you started it

ps whats your point again , in england you will be arrested for having sex with a minor..

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander

Well, this thread has run it's course naturally. In no way am I crediting you for single handedly stopping it. Sorry to burst your bubble, you're just not that important a person, neither am I, or any other regular member to wield that kind of control. The idea that you think you CAN, and even further think that it is your DUTY to do so hints to a deep seated psychosis.

Please, if you don't like it then you have the option to not view this thread, or click on the site if you choose to take it that far. Report the whole thread if you wish to the admins. I'm sure many already have. That is the extent of what is within your control here, as it is with any other member.

This thread, with the exception of a few, has been a discussion delving into the social taboo we place around certain things. I'm sure it's been eye opening to both sides of the argument. If the situation presented in the OP were different than what was presented, I'm sure this thread would have been shunned and deleted long before now.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whynow

dont get cross as i mean this nicely .. are you a traveller ?

If you are i am not an enemy ok...

pm me if you prefer friend

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I have to admit, I was shocked to hear about this. But I will also point out that the news article was from Sun [(in American, Sun is almost equal to The Weekly World News)(A ridiculous newspaper filled with nonsense made to etertain people)]. Not sure if it's the same for British Sun, but I thought I'd put that out there.

As for the five year old, please don't think poorly of the girl. If you had read the article properly, she happened to hit puberty at an extremely early age (not controlable), and they suspected molestation or rape (not her faut).

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

Sure I would ... And so would Abercrombie and Fitch and Juicy Couture.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Apparently you are living in a fools paradise if you truly believe anything you just posted. I don't believe anyone is condeming the child and thats the point in and of its self but rather the parents. Where are they? It is well documented that because a girl is capable of becoming pregnant doesn't mean the body is ready to be pregnant. What makes you assume that there are all these interested people around to provide for an additional infant. They apparently were not doing a very good job providing for the 10 year old. They couldn't have been involved with her well being or she wouldn't be pregnant. They definitely were not concerned about her health since this could be life threatening and have prolonged health consequences. What about the infants father is she now hes sex slave? Before applauding how wonderful this is you try it out and come back and tell us how well you enjoyed it.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

dude, a kid must do kid things, it's not normal to have babies at so young age, if u are ok with kids having babies, then u are fine with kids going to work right? think before u post because kids are supposed to play not to get pregnant and ruin its infancy. I think our society has lost many moral foundations that helped the building of our society.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

The fact that it comes from THE SUN makes it a little suspect to me.

Isn't The Sun a tabloid paper in the U.K?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You missed the biggest part of the story here:

"Shocked officials are deciding if the girl and her family can keep the baby"

WTH!!! That concerns me far more than a horny ten year old!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This is a pretty old thread that has been brought back up. It would be interesting to know if they let her keep the baby. Personally I don't the the government has the right to make that decision, its up to her family parents.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join