It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What current foreign leader do you like the most?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Despite your differences. What current foreign leader do you like the most? Just name one leader who comes to mind who doesn't take you know what! From anyone else. Politics, economics, military and so forth.

I would have to chose Hu Jintao(胡锦涛) One of my favorite leaders from the People's Republic of China. Scientific Development Concept is one of my current favorite ideologies. No wonder the People's Liberation Army is one of the most knowledge based military in the world.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Ahmajinedad for sure.

He makes laugh and he seems very intelligent.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The peoples president! Chavez

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
To bad fidel castro isint in power no more, but id have to say the french president Sarkozy, cause of is hot hot wife lol...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Historically I'd definitely say Imelda Marcos.
She had such grace and style.
She practically showed her people that they didn't have to live in ugly slums, and they could use native coconut fibers to make poverty more pleasing to the eye.
She proved her point with the gorgeous Coconut Palace www.philippines-travel-guide.com... - and it's true, when native materials were used throughout the colonial world it looked much more beautiful than with Western plastic and metal rubbish, or people dressed in hand-me-down rags.
I'd currently say the rulers of North Korea.
Always a bit of a dark horse, I'd like to know what it's really all about.

edit on 3-11-2010 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

North Korea is amazing! Sorry to scare all the political correct people to their toes. Kim Jong Il and his abilities to control North Korea is amazing!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Whats next?! Hilter? Are you gone now completely silly OP and posters? This guys are mass murders! HELLOOOO!!??

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

As a bonus I hear the bar is really stocked up with the finest selections of booze.
But I suppose that's pretty much standard for all the world leaders.

Germany's Angela Merkel always looks so unhappy - I'd love to know why and suggest some make-over?

link   
reply to post by cushycrux

What leader in the world is not consider a mass murderer? Obama?
Come on now!

link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
HELLOOOO!!??

Hello

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

If one considers collective responsibility all world leaders are mass murderers.
To much of the non-Western world, the US and Britain are mass murderers.
Children have nightmares about being bombed by wicked Americans.
The people mentioned here have probably killed less than our Western brainwashing of counter-point "evil dictators".
What country did North Korea ever invade, and who created it?
Not to be anti-any country, but your observation should be seen in context, because depending where one is, the Hitler analogy can be thrown right back.

edit on 3-11-2010 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I prefer Kim Jong-il myself.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7a082e15274.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm so ronery is my favorite song.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
So the correct title of this thread must be:

Who was your favorite mass murder on earth?

OMG!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

It's a lighthearted thread, I don't think you need to take it so seriously. You can like a person for their charisma and personality quirks while not necessarily agreeing with their actions. Besides, as has been said already, every major nation has blood on it's hands in some way or another, but that isn't the purpose of the thread. I guess you could pick someone like the leader of my country, Brian Cowen. The worst he does is get drunk before interviews on national radio

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Project-Sign

You will like this video then.

I wish I can make him happy. I'm the only one who truly understands who he is in this cold and ugly world.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Unfortunately mass murder goes with the job of world leadership.
Always has and always will.
But hey, they couldn't mass murder if the sheeple didn't go out and do the deeds for them.
Eventually we are the mass murderers, because we allow it and even applaud it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

You figured it all out! That's why propaganda, brain washing, religion, patriotism, nationalism and so forth work on people. It's that easy!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Haha, that is.. quite bizarre, and brilliant. What a mad, mad country.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Hilter actually does have some admirable qualities. I don't know about you but I've never taken over a country and subsequently destroyed the French in 5 weeks. He clearly had a gift for that sort of thing, that mere mortals like you and I clearly don't possess.

I honestly can't think of any current western leaders I like or respect. And unless Ron Paul is elected US President in 2012 I don't think I will.

Certainly no one in the EU. No one in the US and my own PM is a cruel joke that never gets to the punch line.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Project-Sign

This country is a terrible but brilliant country. The level of government control is above anything else in history. There is so much to learn from North Korea.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join