It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Prophecy from the Woman Who Predicted 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
My friends of ATS,

I'm not usually the one to contribute to this forum [P&P] however, I found this article most interesting

More Prophecy from the Woman Who Predicted 911 Comments: "The next thing that came to me was more felt than seen. It was the understanding that shortly after the crashing of the buildings in New York City (911), commerce ceased. Shopping and buying seemed to stop, and the economy failed throughout the world. Few had any money at all, and those who did have it could not buy anything of worth with it. Gold and silver and other commodities had value and could be traded.

I then saw a man walk into a middle of a crowd of people and drop what seemed like a quart jar full of liquid. The jar broke and the liquid spread. I understood that people nearby had become infected with a disease from the liquid, and they didn't even know it. A day or two later the people became sick and started dying. I saw that this would happen in four particular cities: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Salt Lake City. The disease started with white blisters, some the size of a dime, appearing the hands, arms and face of the victims. The blisters quickly developed into white puffy sores. Those with the disease would stumble around and fall over dead. Many died within a short time, perhaps 24 hours.

I also saw other people with a flu-like virus that spread more quickly than the first disease. The victims had blood coming from their nose, mouth, eyes, and ears. These people died even faster of this disease than the ones who had the first sickness. These diseases became wide-spread across the United States with hundreds of thousands infected.

Scource: Read More Here

My instinct tells me something is right about this

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
That would be quite scary if something like that ever happened, hope it doesn't come true. If it does maybe this lady could help with other possible future predictions if she is legit.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I tried to google her, but all that turned up was this same article on different websites (maybe i'm just tired). But where does it say what her prediction for 911 was? I'm betting that if I find the source where she states this "prediction" for 911, that it will be something very vague such as "On the turn of the century, buildings will collapse in some city in the world". Be calm OP, don't let them cause you anxiety.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Why do your instincts tell you this is right? Because she predicted the towers?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Wasn't she the one who said the aliens would be here by October 2010? Oh yeah...she was.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
My friends of ATS,

"The next thing that came to me was more felt than seen. It was the understanding that shortly after the crashing of the buildings in New York City (911), commerce ceased. Shopping and buying seemed to stop, and the economy failed throughout the world. Few had any money at all, and those who did have it could not buy anything of worth with it.

Umm, I'm sorry, but commerce did NOT cease after the terrorist attacks. Wall Street closed for a little while, but there was still plenty of commerce.

I give her a thumbs down.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by gatorboi117
Umm, I'm sorry, but commerce did NOT cease after the terrorist attacks. Wall Street closed for a little while, but there was still plenty of commerce.

I give her a thumbs down.

With Prophecy, it is only given as Possibility and Probability. Often the timeframes are expanded from one viewing and stretched out over a lengthy period of time. For instance, I was shown an 40 year period of time up to my death that included many things we know to have happened, so far.

And yes, I understand how easy it is to lay claim after the fact for anyone being dishonest. Hence why I don't make a claim to what I've seen that has already passed, and only ever share what is to come when I feel the inner urge.

This scenario of money being useless and the hardships that will come before and during that timeframe are something I've spoken about often the past two years. Included in that was the need to learn how to grow your own food in containers you can bring in at night to stop thieves taking it, the need to work on health and fitness to survive and to find like-minded folk who are also aware of what needs to be done now for the short-term future we are facing.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Quite interesting that these 'prophecies' only concern the US of A.Someone sent a packaged 'bomb' to the chancelor of germany today.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I bet you $100 to your $1.00 that my own prophecy comes true in November before this prophecy of doom and gloom ever comes near to completion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Smile, the good news for all the Negative thinkers out there is that, yea!, we are all slowly dying.

Respects

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This story reminds me about the one in Acts 16:18 where a certain lady made her masters alot of gain with her soothsayings. Even though she told the people that Paul and his men knew the way to salvation, she only knew this and other things because she was posessed. Her masters profited off the things she said so Paul commanaded the devil out of her and this made them angry. This seems to be the case here as you can see they offer her predictions in hope that you'll buy their gold and silver coins. So I look at her prediction in this light, that they're not necessarily inaccurate, just offered for the wrong reasons and perhaps only known because this woman is posessed.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There are other predictions that are almost the same, also written by "The Woman Who Predicted 9/11" who is sometimes Sarah Hoffman, sometimes "Sarah Menet", sometimes someone else, all probably made up names.

Here's one: home.flash.net...

You will notice that this one is much more believable as it leaves out some elements and has a different order of predictions. Words are the same but sentences are different and structure is different, but exactly the same prediction. Also, it is a much longer version with yet even more details.

So you either have an epic troll, or a government disinfo agent polluting the "real version" of this prophecy. Either way reputation of "The Woman Who Predicted 9/11" is certainly ruined.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
bump

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
How many times do I have to say, the enemy is using US. All knowledge of bioweapon comes from US if not studied from there. Why do you think Nazi bioweapons are still around? Everyone needs to have the right to carry molotovs when the economy goes down. Bioweapons began from western civilization. Read every civilization past history and how they live, and you know it is the west who started it all. European ancestors to be exact.

top topics

join