It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent Nuclear War Predicted In Early November 2010 Suggests Web Bot Researcher!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
David Icke is a crackpot and a fraud, and I wouldn't trust "web-bot" as far as I could effectively poo up a hill.

Nothings going to happen

You don't have to agree with David Icke but this man believes in something and is doing his best to wake us up. Whoever is putting so much energy in waking us up from our sleep cannot be a fraud...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
So....this whole web bot, keyword thing, could the results be skewed by forums such as this typing keywords all the time like nuclear, and november, and iran, and israel......

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CiviLiberties
You don't have to agree with David Icke but this man believes in something and is doing his best to wake us up. Whoever is putting so much energy in waking us up from our sleep cannot be a fraud...

There are Many who "believe" what they purport as "the truth" in their attempts to "wake up" the Masses ...

right, wrong or indifferent ... you can typically discern the givers from the takers by the bottom line of their checkbook.

David Icke is a crackpot and a fraud, and I wouldn't trust "web-bot" as far as I could effectively poo up a hill.

Nothings going to happen

Likely Correct X4

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
When I wake up one morning and find my whiskers smoking and my body morphed in to some green glowing protoplasm, I'll start worrying.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Israel and US, BOTH, needs a hard faceslap and told to get a grip..
The panic about loosing all is to big in their attitude...

And attitude is the big problem..

Sure IRAN isnt the best child but neither is US or Israel...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

Wow, Thanks for the info pal. That must be why l have been unable to get tickets for his talks for the last couple of years. All sold out. l love ATS, l learn something new every day. l always thought the lsle of Wight was part of the UK, now you say its Abroad. Thanks for the update. star.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by star child

I just noticed this comment.
Disregard anyone who tells you that the Isle of Wight is not part of the UK.
Obviously it's not part of the mainland- being an offshore island- but it is very much part of the country. Belongs to the county of Hampshire, I believe.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Has the webbot actually got any predictions correct?? If so what are they?? November 13 or 14 2010 is also a date predicted for the start of world war 3, by baba vagna. Some of her prophecies, have been eerily accurate already..

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I can't be sure of anything any longer. The state of our country (USA) and the mindless spending, big gov. and it's insatiable ability to realize what they are doing is absolutely an opposite of what they expect!!
As for the world politics and leaders, they are by the way of their own positions and clout. I have never been affected as much by scenarios of events, whether it be natural disasters or self proclaimed righteousness, it is all getting old and confusing to the point of "Puke!" Push the damn button and get it over with already. I know they are here, the PTBs, strange but true.
Has anyone ever considered that the web-bot and thing's like it are pure propoganda for the sheeple of more concerned thinking? It may happen, it may not, but one thing is for sure, "The USA citizens will be losing an hour of time for sure on November 7Th 2010 because Ben Franklin said so!!"

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

From the other threads on here Web bot has predicted 9/11 and the market collapse of 2008 to the day. Those are the two that stand out in my mind.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Why did goldman sachs make a massive investment in the corexit parent company before the gulf oil spill?...

It just makes sense to think certain people may know things we dont, it also makes sense that a project that predicted 9/11 80 days before it happened, may again predict something that would benefit many parties and agendas globally at this time.

hows that? what did it say, something bad will happen in the future or terrorist would attack somewhere? . Was it more specific than the usual? If not wasn’t much of a prediction IMO..

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Nomad451

A crack pot and a fraud? Do you have any evidence that is the case?

Or is this just your opinion?

Just listen to the guy(David Icke) for five minutes and you should know, if you do not think there is something wrong with that guy, I would have to question your sanity..

edit on 4-11-2010 by paradiselost333 because: for clarity

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
that is true;our government has always been known for causing disasters when we least expect them;i'm glad to be on a site where people aren't dumb;and know what's really going on in America!!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

this should be bumped for the hoax forum

*goes and gets his pipboy 3000 ready...*

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
the nuke blast is gonna burn off my ball fro all the way up to my chest pubes

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
reply to post by rajaten

I lean more toward 11-9 if it's supposed to represent a terror attack.

True...

9/11/01

11/9/10

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The word "Armegaedon" -- translated using the Et Corn Gods translates to many things. One of them is:

"Nov 8, 2010 on"

See the websites listed in my profile.
edit on 4-11-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Interesting that this article is currently next to one saying we will have a nuclear false flag attack on 11/6/10.

Nuclear False Flag Thread

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

damn, with this other November 6th prediction two days before my birthday and this being predicted on happening on my birthday, just great. I hope that predictions that might be real synchronisticly just fall out of play since people become aware of them.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Nothings going to happen

Yeah, sorry but whenever I see Icke sounding off, the topic loses credibility for me.

But, if Web-bot says its going to happen, it must be true. Keywords in internet searches definitely have a direct correlation with whats about to happen. Thats why more than half of the men in Afghanistan will be raped by a goat.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Nope. Nothing will happen. This thread is useless just like every other prediction thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join