It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it time to move to Canada?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelsOnMyShoulder
Now this is scary...OTTAWA (The Borowitz Report) – Canadian immigration officials have reported a huge increase in the number of requests for Canadian citizenship in the past twenty-four hours, with over fifty-five million such inquiries pouring in since late Tuesday night...

www.borowitzreport.com...

Man... is there enough snow up there to build all the igloos they'll need? Will the mooses get rowdy? Who's going to pay for their health care? What about 55 million ear muffs and toques? Where's all that going to come from?

Maybe the UN.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Originally posted by whatukno
Maybe it's time that I move to Canada to flee before the Gestapo Right comes crashing through my door

Tin soldiers and Nixon coming,
We're finally on our own.
This summer I hear the drumming,
Four dead in Ohio.

Gotta get down to it
Soldiers are gunning us down
Should have been done long ago.
What if you knew her
And found her dead on the ground
How can you run when you know?

America has seen much worse...and if you love her...running is not an option.

Just my 2 cents.

4 dead in Ohio
thrasherswheat.org...

Great song...written by a great Canadian, eh?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Here's a great article on the state of Canada's Health Care system for anyone interested or under the impression that us Canucks have it made up here in terms of the quality of health care services being offered to us...

Macleans Online Magazine Article

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

This thread had little to do with the heath care system in Canada and more to do with trying to escape the comming ethnic cleansing the radical (READ:Mainstream) Right wants to engage in within the US.

Between the ones that want to "purify" our southern border and those that want a holy war with Muslims, the US is quickly becoming a Nationaist/Fascist state where anyone not purely "white" will be in danger from these nuts.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Jocko Flocko

This thread had little to do with the heath care system in Canada and more to do with trying to escape the comming ethnic cleansing the radical (READ:Mainstream) Right wants to engage in within the US.

Bro, Is this something you actually fear?

Do you really believe that there will be extermination camps for non-whites?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

They just held McCarthy style "hearings" against all Muslims last week. is genocide really something they wouldnt want to see?

They already think that every Latino is here illegally, and every Muslim is a jihadist, its only a matter of time before they convince people that internment camps are a good thing.

then, the killing isn't far behind.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Bro, you didn't answer my questions. You okay?

Just replying to a post wherein questions are contained does not equate to answering those questions.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I did answer your questions, sorry you don't like the answer, btw I am not your "bro"

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I did answer your questions...

lol okay....

I'll ask them again because you didn't answer them - everyone can see this and it goes to your credibility.

We've already covered the idea that merely replying to a post containing questions does not constitute an answer to those questions.

Here are the questions i would like you to answer (scroll up for context - but I'm sure you can remember your own posts):

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Fear is a strong word, I would say it's a concern, one rooted in the words and actions of those that make me concerned.

This is the second time I have had to ask you, please don't call me bro, I find it extremely offensive when you call me "bro".

Yes, if the political climate continues the way it has been, yes I do.

On a side note, I don't believe that your questions have anything to do with establishing my credibility, and more to do with your attempt to elicit an emotional response. Do you have anything to add to this thread? Or is this just going to be your standard repertoire, where you simply ask questions and respond outside of the topic in order to anger your "target"?
edit on 3/13/2011 by whatukno because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

What about the black president?

Do you think that this ethnic cleansing/internment/death camps thing will occur under Obama's administration?

And what ethnic/racial groups do you think will be rounded up?

Are you in one of those groups - is that a reason why you think it might be time to move to Canada?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

What about the black president?

Why do you think these same people believe the "birther" theory? They want to do the same to him.

Do you think that this ethnic cleansing/internment/death camps thing will occur under Obama's administration?

They want Obama out of office for the same reason, these peope believe that Obama is a secret Muslim and Osama Bin Laden.

And what ethnic/racial groups do you think will be rounded up?

Have you not been reading? What did I say before? I'm not typing this for my health. If your not going to read what I type, then why are you bothering to respond?

Are you in one of those groups - is that a reason why you think it might be time to move to Canada?

Once they "clense" (or take back) the country of the most obvious "threats" they see, what's to stop them from moving onto other groups they want to "take their country back" from?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

They want Obama out of office for the same reason, these people believe that Obama is a secret Muslim and Osama Bin Laden.

Yeah, and every leftwinger is a communist, militant atheist and a welfare slacker. Your view of the right is just as absurd, only from the opposite side of the political spectrum. I am surprised anyone still falls for the two-party paradigm...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Unlike the leadership of the Democrat and Republican party, normal people do have political leanings, we don't all think exactly the same on the issues. The people that love to make themselves feel superior by saying "false left/right wing paradigm" seem to deny that people, normal people, have free will and can think for themselves and those political leanings do fall left or right.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.