It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep Paralysis/Astral Projection extreme pain please help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Today i had a very weird episode of Sleep Paralysis. I was in a dream and about to wake up, but i realized it was a dream and woke up prematurely.

This caused me to go in a state of sleep paralysis. The weird thing about this experience was that it was not like any of my other sleep paralysis experiences.

I didnt see the "dark figure" and i actually knew what was my imagination and what was going on in the background(i had the TV on).

BUT, i felt a sharp pain on my left side. This episode was very scary not because of the "figures and hallucinations" but because i honestly felt like i was not coming back. The whole time i was scared that i would never be coming back to my body. And the pain i felt in my chest was very real and very painful. I thought my heart was going to fail.

After waking up all of it went away and i felt just fine. But i was too scared to even astral project because i thought i would never be coming back. It felt like i couldnt return to my body.

Is this normal?

I've astral projected before, and had some other really strange experiences. I saw myself while astral projecting(and i was very white, almost ghost like) and then it felt like i got hit with something. There was a loud "crack" and then a ringing in my ear.

I woke up and i felt a bit dizzy but the ringing was gone.

Most of my astral projection episodes are very short and end in a similar fashion.

Anybody know whats going on?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Maybe you ran into the ceiling while you were projecting

But for real that is strange. What happened during the last session before you felt the pain? Were you already out of your body or trying to leave?

edit on 3-11-2010 by Topsy_Cret because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I have what you are feeling everytime I OBE.

it feels like an intense pressure on my chest and neck, ... like my heart is beating a hundred times a second and is about to explode.

I thought I was going to die so many times, it only goes away when I fully seperate, or when I fully come back into my body.

I've always attributed it to a sticking point. My astral body tugging on my physical body on that one spot as my senses are switching over.

dont worry, you won't die, or suffocate, its a false sensation, and sometimes hard to get past.

the best thing to do is give in to it, .... all of it. When you fight it, or keep your focus on it, you will only stay " in between" states longer.

neutralize the fear, ... if its fear of death you have, ... simply tell yourself " even if this kills me, im still crossing over" and let go.

even then, .... if you really did die, ... would it be that bad ??

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Topsy_Cret
Maybe you ran into the ceiling while you were projecting

But for real that is strange. What happened during the last session before you felt the pain? Were you already out of your body or trying to leave?

edit on 3-11-2010 by Topsy_Cret because: (no reason given)

The last time i projected was probably more than 2 years ago.

I basically just got up out of my bed and looked around(in a sitting position). Then i felt like something hit me in the head really hard and i woke up really confused. I was somewhat scared to astral project after that.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I don't blame you for not wanting to try again.... But I agree with the other poster, I doubt anything bad will happen.

However, I also wouldn't do anything that I myself wasn't comfortable with. I say try again but only when you feel it is right.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Topsy_Cret
I don't blame you for not wanting to try again.... But I agree with the other poster, I doubt anything bad will happen.

However, I also wouldn't do anything that I myself wasn't comfortable with. I say try again but only when you feel it is right.

I try to do it almost every night but sometimes i just dont realize im dreaming lol.

The stranger the dream the better the chance of projecting is. If my dream is too normal then i feel like i am not dreaming and completely forget about projecting.

I occasionally wake up with a slight chest pain, but today it seems to have gone away completely. I have no idea why, but i feel a lot different right now(for the better). Ill keep this updated with any other weird changes.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Just a quick question...are you TRYING to pop out of your body? I've had OOBE, at least one verifiable by a witness who saw me and the rest I can only speculate on, but they were all accidental. I can't understand why people would want to do this on purpose, especially if it hurts. As the doctor says, if it hurts when you lift your arm, stop lifting your arm. I would imagine if someone is really trained and is able to control where they go, what they see and what entities have access to them, they might get something out of it. But just lying down and trying to do this without a game plan has got to be asking for trouble. I ended up with nerve wracking jaw pain one day from what seemed to be an accidental aborted "slip-out" from a dream or sleep paralysis event that went strange. It was not something I wanted to initiate. I don't like that sort of thing at all. I have a nice body and I want to stay in it!

edit on 4-11-2010 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Typo, omitted word

edit on 4-11-2010 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Edited typos, omitted words.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I have had a contact with a real alien and all the time there it held me paralysed. I will be revealing all in a 150+ page book in late November, but lets just say for the time being, to be switched dimensions you would have to be out of body, and thus held paralysed.

The superior beings of our universe and of the mulit dimensional multi verse want this out in the open and thats what I will be doing here over the forthcoming month. I maybe a new poster but I am not new to this game.

There is also a possibility this was a "Fake dream" installed with alien technology of the fourth dimension, that I suffer from nightly.
edit on 4-11-2010 by SonofGod25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Text White Hey, I had the same experience today. It happened to me after about 2 and a half hours of meditation. I because lucid in a "dream" and normally that's how i astral project. But every-time i do it i wake up in the vibrational state, unable to leave. But this time it was strange, I tried to control my vibrations, to make them more intense, and it hurt really bad on the left side of my body and my stomach. This was the first time trying to control it, normally i lay there and try to leave. The pain was sharp and paralyzing. On a side note i had A "blind" dream if you would. I could feel myself walking but i could not see. I could only see my purple coloured eye patterns. That's when i became lucid. I'm confused now, and a little bewildered. If anyone could help me out too,it would be much appreciated.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hi Ds.

Very interesting situation. I have a few ideas, but first some questions, if you don't mind?
You are asking is this normal. Do you mean is the pain in your left side normal, or is the fear of not coming back normal, or is astral projection normal?

We are in a time when energy is becoming much more "tangible", so the pain in your side will be your energy body hanging onto your physical body, in a very simple manner of speaking.
The fear of not coming back, that's something that your subconsious obviously has to deal with.

We live in interesting times, and I feel many a "warrior-dreamer" will come into their own pretty soon. Why do you do astral projection etc while dreaming? (Just a completely off topic question, cause I'm nosey - you don't have to answer if you don't want) Also, care to read my post on "Dreamers and warriors"? (Dunno how to link threads, Search is your friend)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Maybe you should have a rest !
we just had a dark of the moon.
it is a good time for evil. bad for you.
the full moon can short you out. to much power.
and maybe you should put magicle shield around your sleeping body.

you Never relay leave your body.
you are attach't to it by a silver cord.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

you are attach't to it by a silver cord.

That was probably the pain in the chest area that the OP felt. The "tug" of the silver chord.

top topics

join