It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now The House Needs To Hear This

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by VintageEnvy

I would like to see his long form birth certificate, with hospital and doctor’s signature to start. If there is a question with that then we can go further, like school records and passports. The guy has a real shady past one that no one has any idea about. I think that it is not a stretch to ask for further proof. If you order a drink and the your I.D looks questionable, you are going to be asked for more identification.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

I am going to make it easier for you to understand, do not trust any politicians, with that say is not much you or I can do when voting, private interest runs this nation with our votes or not.

Anybody that trust a politician this days is a fool.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
The speaker said that this was the result of the Dem’s not listening to the people! Well now that the Rep’s have taken control of the house I want them to hear this.

Get to the bottom of the eligibility issue now and get this SOB to the gallows. NOW! and get his evil wife too!

sir, you need medical attention. you are obviously in a delusional state of mind and quite possibly a threat to yourself as well as others. your "reps" will not be listening to you, as most of them are of sound mind.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I am of perfectly sound mind! Stop sounding like a “sally”. (o’boy big brother thinks I am a danger to myself)
I have the right to voice my frustration without being judged as to whether or not I am of sound mind. People who share your view point are just as much part of the problem!

By the way since when have our reps listened to the people anyway!
edit on 11/5/10 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

I tried telling you earlier it isnt going to happen, and all youre going to get is more frustrated talking in this circle.
This birth certificate issue still rides on the fence with me as well, I'm not convinced either way, simply because of all the doubt cast around and mainly because of the lack of personal reply by Obama,
and when I say that I mean, IF it were myself being challenged on this front, I would have long long ago stepped up and loudly without doubt thrown all of my paperwork and my balls on the table and put an end to this,
like a man with a plan and a stiff spine,
so yes I can see where you'd want to stay engaged in this but it's more of a distraction now than anything.
Obama, is more or less the latest face on the box of wheaties known as america,
he's the current salesmen and marketing tool offered to us and to the world but he's not our body of governance,
it's still our reps and senators and theyre controlled by who has the most influential access to their continued funding and continued 'career' as elected waste, (the entire system is corrupted).
So dont let others who call you nuts or crazy get you down or upset, theyre just as deceived and neutered as a constituent as the rest of us, and dont worry too much on this subject, actually try and figure out what the next move is going to be by those who really run our country and the world by using the given clues we see in pending legislation, current created crisis', legislation passed but not yet used, etc etc.....
At times it's overwhelming and often the only foreseeable outcome is bleak but another day always manages to go by and the time passes and it's always more of the same,
try not to give up too much of your tme and happiness to issues, things and idiots you cant control,
and know, youre not alone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join