It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now The House Needs To Hear This

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The speaker said that this was the result of the Dem’s not listening to the people! Well now that the Rep’s have taken control of the house I want them to hear this.

Get to the bottom of the eligibility issue now and get this SOB to the gallows. NOW! and get his evil wife too!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

Thank goodness you said something. It is just so obvious that besides the fact that he has proven his eligibility, the only thing that can possibly help with all the problems facing this nation right now would be hanging Obama.

Is this thread for real?
edit on 11/2/10 by Curiousisall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

What the hell is wrong with you? Jesus Christ, you're on a conspiracy website and you are acting like some right wing nut? What's your deal man?

You know what, I'm not even mad.

0/10

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

yes this is a real thread, and you can go on with all your crap about him proving something. But, as far as I am concerned, all he has done is prove that he cannot be trusted. It should be the first issue addressed, because this country will never be united until the 500+ thousand people who signed the petition, can feel that the president is who he says he is.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

As if the country was united under Bush?

C'mon man... it's a weak argument and you know it.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

you can call me what ever you like, but I have always said that I am a birther, I want the answers especially because I have taken a lot of # from the gullible, who believe what they are told. I would like the last laugh. I know it is coming and wish I knew where all the people who said I and others were nuts lived, I would love to print the real documents and personally SHOVE them down their thought. With a giant smile.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

The only thing that is week is his explanation as to why he won’t simply prove it.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

And you think that the House demo. chg. is going to do anything for this?
Dreaming...

Nothing is going to change.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
So when it's all said and done, with the 'other' party in control of congress and it's proven that he's lawful, legal and in every way, shape and form rightfully holding his position of power will you retract your statements?

That's probably too much to ask though.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

I got a better idea what the house needs to hear:

Hey, fix the economy, you can't run on obstructionism anymore, now you have to provide results. The people voted for you and now you have to deliver.

Much better message than this stupid already debunked birther nonsense.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

lol, never thought I'd be standing
side by side with a yankee, (me
being a southerner and all) but
I'm with ya on this. See my thread
here also as it relates to your OP.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
There is a huge difference between a conspiracy and the rediculous nonsense you are espousing. Quick dragging our names through the dirt, it is people such as the birthers which give us Conspiracists the label of 'Right-wing fanatics' and 'tin foil hatters'. Just shut the hell up already!!

How about fixing the economy and the bringing transparency. Could you just try and find some unity and sanity. Well let John Boehner answer that for me.

"HELL NO YOU CAN'T!!"
edit on 11/3/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
So...I take it you didn't attend the rally to restore sanity???

I think you have your hopes WAAAAAAYYYYYY too high.

Prepare for gridlock...that is all we will get.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I got a better idea!

Why don't we get birth certificates from each and every one of these new people in Congress to make sure they weren't born in foreign countries and are secret Muslim, Al Qaeda members.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

Wrong!!!!!

That is the difference, I will be more than happy to retract every word I said, provided he provides the needed proof. I am a man of my word, I just wish he was.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Just wanted to let you know, my avatar is Xyankee, I got so fed up with the liberal bull# that I moved to TX!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

how the hell can you have transparency
when this question has still not been satisfied? As far as I am concerned I hope all comes to a complete stop! until this gets resolved. At least he won’t make it worse than it is.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm sorry, sir, but it seems you are suffering from what is normally called an over-inflated ego. " I have taken a lot of # from the gullible, who believe what they are told. I would like the last laugh" is a perfect example..

also " I know it is coming and wish I knew where all the people who said I and others were nuts lived, I would love to print the real documents and personally SHOVE them down their thought. With a giant smile."

You are suffering from self delusion.. You KNOW your right.. even though you have absolutely no proof.. You would like to RUB your RIGHTOUSNESS in THOSE PEOPLES' FACES that you feel are WRONG. It's a common revenge fantasy. You are so caught up in yourself, you can't see any truth staring you in the face, and all you want to do is get revenge, and be able to gloat about it. It's really sad, truth be told. You don't care about truth, you only care about your very primal, base emotions.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Syyth007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Syyth007

Yes, your completely right! There are enough questions to the subject that this arrogant SOB should just answer because he is the better man. Right? This is the problem with the whole thing. I should not have to fight to see the documents. Do you realize when I applied to the Texas Rangers, I have to provide a original copy “long form birth certificate, Sealed college transcripts, High School diploma, and Drivers License, ALL of which become the property of that office. Then they conduct a background check, physical, polygraph, just to make sure of who I am.

Now tell me again, why I don’t have the right to question who this man is? If I am wrong I will eat my words. will you do the same?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Syyth007

No sorry I do care about truth that is why I am fed up with the crap. If I am wrong you are more than welcome to rub my face in it. Is that fair? Seriously I want to know one way or the other, don’t tell me the same crap that has been said, it needs to be investigated. I would personally kiss the mans feet and offer my apologies if he is on the up and up. But if not, I want to see him swing! That is justice my friend.

Would you be willing to put your life on the line? Are you that confident he is who he says?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join