It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican "Change" & Democratic "Change" --AHHH! I feel like I am taking crazy pills!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

No change will come about and we'll have to wait until 2012 to see what else happens.

Personally, I'm hoping that China comes calling for their debt and splits up the country into 4 regions.

America just isn't working anymore. There will never be real change that will help all Americans involved.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Well at least Ben B. is smart. Devalue our dollar to make our debt easily payable while we make bank in securities that we have purchased when we sell our debt.

Sounds odd, doesn't it? God bless America.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

No change will come about and we'll have to wait until 2012 to see what else happens.

Personally, I'm hoping that China comes calling for their debt and splits up the country into 4 regions.

America just isn't working anymore. There will never be real change that will help all Americans involved.

Finally a good idea. This country needs to be broken up and become 4 separate distinct nations. The problem will arise when idiots realize their fiscal policies of entitlement programs simply dont work in a nation of parasites.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

You are still under the foolish assumption you know what shapes people opinions more than they do?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

Yes, because I have seen your argument before presented in the same manner by a number of groups supported indirectly/directly by Healthcare companies / lobbyists.

If you thought is an original one, then touche. You have bested me.

Have a nice evening.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life
How many generations of evolution in thinking are we going to need to break this roundabout circle of madness? I've about had it, and i can't even complain because I don't vote. Who the hell would I vote for anyway? Charlie Crist or that other guy? Both make me want to puke.

You have every right to complain. You didn't put these people into power because you didn't vote--the mindless masses who keep falling in love with the "new" faces of corporate puppetry did. The same people who like to say that if you don't vote, you're allowing the majority to elect these corrupt bastards. All we have to choose from is corrupt bastards. The media and special interests decide which candidates are propped up for you to see and which aren't... and they're all corrupt bastards. And the vast majority of the electorate is so dumbed down that they can't see through this game.

Here's a thread that at least might give you a little laugh about the whole thing:

If You DID Vote, You Can't Complain

You're absolutely right in that an evolutionary leap is needed to transcend the current social paradigm, and that parents are largely responsible for cultivating such a leap. For parents to be truly effective in this, they must A) first, wake up; B) be involved in their childrens' lives; C) get them OUT of government schools (I don't use the phrase "public school"--any time you hear the word "public" in the realm of political discourse, it is intentional rhetoric to disguise the fact that the government is exercising control over your life); and D) turn off the television.

We must reverse our current course, and get away from politics, consumerism, vicarism, materialism, and the like. The only way to do that, as a civilization, is to instill REAL values and ideals in upcoming generations, and NOT the false paradigm we are bombarded with all day every day.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NthOther

Nice post.

Pretty much in agreement that there has to be a major shift in thinking progressively towards the future. Whether my view(s) would be possible to set forth at this time remain unknown.

If you lived where I do in Florida, once you drive about 20 miles off the coast you enter Bizarro-World. It will be a very long time until this state changes anything that resembles forward thinking.

A lot of jacked up trucks with a good majority representing the confederate flag fluttering about from the bed. Pretty chill group of people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join