It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post a photography of your left hand (both side if possible) and I might read it for you for fun.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Loving the inter-personal exchange going about this thread. It's got a feel-good vibe to it.

I'm about to take some pictures myself. Hopefully catch you all later.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by moltquedelo

No problemo. You would have been wrong anyway.

WHY???

Why won't he do your hands?

You are not a serial killer or anything are you?
I didn't notice you over on the serial killer thread.

I think I am next...I mean my hands.
Don't get any ideas you!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

By the way, what is your history/background in predicting? how did you come about to do this? how do you even know how to do this? I have some family friends (masters) in China that read hands/faces as well, very interesting.

I'm curious about as well where the OP got its wisdom about this fascinating art. You are very good!.

I've read a few books about Palmistry it in the past. But I have not master that art, however I have fun looking at peoples lines
...You seriously can tell a lot about a person with just analyzing the 3 main lines.

It's like looking at a birth chart- you can tell everything about the person and its destiny.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

It's funny how you went right to the serial killer thing.
No, I am not a serial killer. I do not even kill roaches and flies if I can help it. You will have to ask the OP why they declined to read me. Maybe the devil told them not to mess with me.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/081792851253.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Hahaha. Sorry I know, but that's just messed up!

Btw, where's my reading?! *taps foot*

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SKinLaB

About you:

- you do/have done/will do something for a girl (it starts around your 40-50's), this girl cause you a lot of problem but she is also "a reason to live" for you. She makes you feel responsible and "alive". i dont think she is your biological or adopted daughter, although she maybe younger than you.
- you like "harmony" , when you act/do something you like it to please you but also the people around you. both are important to you. one wihtout the other seems not good enough for you.
- you are respected but people in general try to provoke you, to "tease" you

- somebody in your family did something "terrible" (like murder or something) (im not sure at all about this one although)
- you have quite intense intellectual and love/sexual activities but your life is quiet/retired somehow
- if somebody piss you off you get revenge
- you are a calm person

that's all
edit on 5-11-2010 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Almost 18.. Hahahah, thanks.. I'm a male, but hey, I'm not embarrassed.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

It's funny how you went right to the serial killer thing.
No, I am not a serial killer. I do not even kill roaches and flies if I can help it. You will have to ask the OP why they declined to read me. Maybe the devil told them not to mess with me.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/081792851253.gif[/atsimg]

Are you a witch?

You know I am just messing with you...I know you are not a witch, serial killer, gun runner, human trafficker ...we could go on. These are just the worst things I can think of. I am only so curious why the OP declines to read your palm. Maybe he is trying to spare you some bad news....You never had words or anything? It is just too weird. Your M&M is so cute!

edit on 6-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Main reason is i'm "sure" of nothing seing his hand, maybe if i had him in front of me I could read but otherwise no.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Firstly, there are some goodlooking hands on here!
And secondly, seriously, there are some goodlooking hands on here!

Peace Out.
liw

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hi,

I know you still have loads of hands to read but I would really love it if you could do mine. Especially since you seem to be pretty accurate from reading the comments above. My curiosity is getting the better of me!

Thanks

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hi

I have just added a few photos of my right hand as well. Hope that it is clear enough for you.
Thanks!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I don't know if this is going to work, but here is mine, can I have a reading too please?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, I can't seem to post the pictures but the links have the pictures, and they are pretty clear.

edit on 7-11-2010 by vikingch because: I'm trying to post a picture but can't figure it out.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/624efd8b5ed2.gif[/atsimg]

....figured I'd take a shot. This is a picture of me high five-ing chuck norris.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hey thanks a lot for your time and dedication to this thread, this is very kind of you. I haven't had this done before, but I suppose it won't hurt to try it out [at least I hope not
] But here are my trophy hands, which for some reason look rather icky and chubby in the pics lol. Looking forward to your reply though.

I apologize if my hands gross you or the quality isn't fit to be read

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Well, I can only link the pictures to my Flickr account. Hope this should help.

edit on 8-11-2010 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

About you ( not very readable, i may be wrong on this one, sorry if then):

- You are a pessimistic person, when younger are were quite pessimist and your parent had to push you a lot to do things
- also you used to be some kind of rebel/bad boy kid

- You started to have love feeling/attraction to the opposite when having the first sexual relation (around 17?), before its was "abstract"/off topic to you except maybe during your young age (before 7 ? around 6 ? ) when a girl liked/loved you a lot and you too. maybe a relative or close neighbor.
this girl around 17 you were a bit "rude" to her and disapoint her, like drop her sudently
- after that around 23 you falled in love with a girl that was corresponding exactly to what you were looking for
- there is something "strange" about her
i think she is secretive person or something like like that , although very sensual (?). I see a ring so i assume you are still married with her but somehow maybe for a a time she almost dropped you/almost not getting married/something like that/not sure

- this person made you "stronger", at least more "combative" but also scrambled you life, changed your habits
- life experience in group / with friendship started to be more important to you from then too
- You might have tough experience / dilemna when getting older around 50's
- You are not a too complicated/intellectual person, when things/subject get too complicated you just drop it off =)
- You could be a critic/journalist for book/movie or something like that (?)

edit on 8-11-2010 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2010 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Btw, I'm a woman and right-handed if that helps.

Not a one-line post.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by moltquedelo

Hey there, I posted my pic a while ago and was wondering if you could read my palm. I know you said you were busy and had a lot to do, was just wondering if you are going to do anymore or should I just move on. Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join