It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post a photography of your left hand (both side if possible) and I might read it for you for fun.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well I love stuff like this.

Never had anyone but myself read the lines in my hand, so I'm interested in what you have to say.

Here is my left hand
I don't have a mani so ignore!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b63b67cbbc7.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c44dcd465dac.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk

Originally posted by Ahmose
reply to post by Bachrk

good lighting on your palm! lol

Well I'm positive, in my entire life, no one has ever said that to me before!

ahhahaha!
ohh, your first! lol

Don't worry, I don't just say that to anyone.

it felt a bit weird saying it. lol

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

It's not like you could not hide the fingerprint parts instead of being so paranoid

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj
mostly in history the left hand is refered to as the hand of evil do to the ritualistic wicka spells casted from the left hand.

Funny that you need to see that hand.

The left hand is traditionaly in palmreading the hand you read for the present / the way the person is "currently", "feels the past" and will be if nothing "change" while the right hand is what you were "originaly" apart from external things / life / other people.

As far as I know the left hand lines might change while the right hand, no. But I didn't really verified it myself. Also it's said the hand lines dispear from a person who died (I didn't verified it neither myself).

Else in magery "as I know it" (I know quite few actualy), the left hand is the hand to "take" while the right hand is the hand to "give".

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by n1zzzn

About you :

- handsome/good looking women and physical attraction is important to you when talking about girls
- your family has some lands or factory, something "stable"/durable that doesnt belong to you directly but profit all the family
- you see sex and love relations like "art" somehow. Some might have think you are masochist or something but you are not, just you can endure a lot if you love somebody. what you ask in return is the person to be "pure" and handsome

- your life is interesting, many people help you, know you, want you to feel well (?).
- but somehow you feel "empty" and willing for "change"/escaping quite often
- you don't like to think to much about things, sometimes you prefer just to act.
- also you can/often change your mind and you are very couragous (!!). You can do anything to correct something you think you have done wrong.
- If you go to the "facility" / "wrong direction" then most of time you are couragous enough to realize it and to change it.
- if somebody influence you badly you can go back by yourself to the "good" direction
- girl you knew and "love story" you "like" are often with girl you don't know since long time/new girls.
- you were supposed to marry to a girl you knew for a while when around 20 but then you met another one and so you changed your mind

- after that short story you have met another girl when you were around 22, the same way but then she disapointed you. from then you prefer to have "fun" for now (?)
- you have a good synthesis spirit, you can think wrong but not for a long time
- you never forget a bad act/move form somebody but you are not seeking for revenge directly, but you might talk badly about the person around him :p
- people usualy listen to you/respect your advices for all kind of matters, you are a respected/listened person when talking about not too important/intellectual things
- when older what you lived in the past of life/souvenirs will help to makes you a better/happier person.

that's all

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by Myendica
so you can have my finger prints... i think not.

my life line is strong, and i am destined....

good luck everyone else

loolz dats funy.
.. peeps are paranoid on here...

whats even more funny is how people take what they read so seriously these days... no hands, sorry.. i type with my mouth.. words..

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
i type with my mouth..

That created a rather funny mental image.......

Peace

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'll bite!
Here is my left hand. Thank you for doing this

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ok, here ya go, I am a little nervous
haha

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This has been such an interesting thread to read. I'm sorry for the quality of my photos. If you have time I'd love for you to do mine.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ef33c7361d2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b191e6e59014.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Ok, I'm very curious:

Thank you for your time!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7849d743cf6a.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3c50b13a79e.jpg[/atsimg]
Thanx in advance!
edit on 4-11-2010 by Majestic Lumen because: Changed pictures

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hey mate, love this thread so far, if you have time would you be able to do one for myself & my fiance? first ones are mine, second are hers!

Thanks very much in advance

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

thanks!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hope u still have time for some more hand reading

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
cool dont forget about me please! my hand is the most interesting looking one on here! ha!

http://

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I'll join in! Photos using my phone, hope they are ok. Thanks...

i53.tinypic.com...
i52.tinypic.com...

i52.tinypic.com...
i56.tinypic.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I am sure someone out there with a fetish for palms is having a field day saving all these pics on their computer.

Will you be reading the palms of everyone who posts here? I see that you have already attracted many a folks...

Also...a question. Does palm-reading put any mental/emotional strain on you? My grandma was an excellent palm-reader in her day. I remember an incident when she told a neighbor, who were unable to conceive, that they will have twins -- both boys, and within a year, it indeed happened. But the more readings she did...it, sort of, affected her, emotionally brought her down. Eventually she decided never to do it again. Anyways, so yeah, does this, in a way, pull something out of you? Hope not. And hope that you will read everyone's palms here. I would like to post a pic of my own if you are willing to read it! I don't want to overload you with readings.

link   
I hope you can do mine too, I'm curious how accurate you will read me.

edit on 4-11-2010 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

link   
Hi , Iv added two pics both of my left hand , top nd back .

img408.imageshack.us...

img179.imageshack.us...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join