It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post a photography of your left hand (both side if possible) and I might read it for you for fun.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CeasarKhanTheGreat

things about you:
- you like to mix friendship and love
- friendship is very important to you, i some way you feel for friends like you feel for your girlfriend
- you might be gay (sorry im not very good to match this =))
- when you were around 20 yu decided to be "active" and self sufficient, to take you independance, from then you started to be very active, doing lot of small job and serving your "community" (or something like that)
- you are a very potisive thinking person but when younger something disapointed you from your parents, maybe they were to much "after you" or protective, that why you decided around 20 to be very independant
- you like fantasy and "fun" in sex, you don't mind to try many things

- for you good and bad is one same thing, although you believe you are quite a neutral person and do things that are not bad or good
- in your family there might have been "important"/famous ancesters, maybe historicaly important or something like that. although no money/wealth from that background.
- you like to behave with honor (but not virtue
) somehow and its related to your friends (?)

that's all

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

I can't see a lot because the small pics still here what I can say:

- you do things for yourself, you don't mind what others are thinking of you
- you are not forgiving easily bads things people make to you. this has caused problems to you sometimes , especialy about money things.
- in love you can give without waiting in return
- you are a pessimistic person but somehow you think you are "special" so you not so pessimistic. This might come from your childhood when maybe you had bad experience with your camarades/school mates (not being really nice/encouraging to you, etc)
- you want to do good for others/your soul but trying/in the way to do so you might get abused by people/life. Somehow you lake to philosophy/knowledge to do good things, but you know it
(not sure this one especialy with the poor pics)
- carefull the end of your life/after you get around 50, you may become very cinical/loonely/frustrated if you go into the wrong direction, you might fall into a group of people that will disapoint and/or manipulate you, by the time you realise it will be to late.
- you can fall in love with a total stranger girl
- you have a lot of phatasms
somehow you prefer to have phatasm and a conventional but active sexuality

that's all

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

I would have prefered to see end of your fingers that this grey sleave

About you:
- you are an artist or something like that. maybe a writer or/and a psycologist or maybe a cop or security agent

- you experienced a big change in your life (from a trauma ?), then you had to travel far from your place of origin for some time, maybe 2 or 3years, it changed the way you thinked. it was after your 20's
- you like to study people and the way they behave, you take some notes about it
- you don't care about the pysic of a girl you love, you could fall in love with even an "ugly" girl if she is interesting/smart/original etc
- you can kill with cold blood if somebody really offence you, its a question of honor and respect to you somehow
- some people might know about this and dont appreciate it/dont respect it at all
- when you were around 25 you had 2 girls in your life, one you knew for some time and a total stranger, you liked both somehow and "loose control", you get with the stranger but then she left far away (or something like that) and then you went with the other girl you knew for longer time but because the first one/because she was a "second choice" (maybe) it went bad too
- you learned a lot from the first girl (the stranger), she "enlighted" your life "spiritualy" , even long after she left
- you have been quite "rich" for time but you lost a lot of money
- there have been some wealth in your family, somehow it still reamains

that's all

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by moltquedelo

Interdesting.. I'll give it a shot just cause it seems kinda cool. Used mah webcam so hope they're visible enough.

img683.imageshack.us...
img51.imageshack.us... ((there's 3 long lines there that branch out, all from the same starting point. The top goes alll the way to the end of the right side and the end goes to the very bottom while the middle cuts off about 3 quarters to the end. It's not the best photo, sorry.. only got a webcam.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
heyas! i play for fun too

i only have cel cam, hope the pics are clear.

thanks

i think in this pic (above) you need to see the lines of palm, thats the reason for the closeup and different light source

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by veryinteresting

Here is about you:

- you are a very rational person
- sometimes women reproch this to you
some women you have or will met might reporch you you lake of "fun" and you "rationality"
- to love a woman you have to know her more and more, you like to discover her step by step. at some point you might start to love her. its not immediate, you cannot fall in love a total stranger.
- sometimes in you life and work you have to do not good things , dishonnorable things somehow. you are somehow adapted/made to do this. still you are not an "evil" person. even more, being very rational and doing not recommended/approved things (sometimes) makes you a "good" oriented/phylosophical person
- you life is pretty "active" and #ed up

- you are very curious and like to sneak all around
- there is a big amount of money around you but you cannot touch it/its blocked or someobdy from your family took it from you.
- you do think and act rather for your personal experience, you dont really mind what other people think of you
- you take authority, hierachy, work and such things very seriously, when talking about those matter you get very concentrated/professional and plan things long time in advance. you might need to control/canalize people for your work.
- you are a very calm person/self control, you cannot physical loose control or get hysterical
- physic of a girl is not the most important thing to you but she cannot be ugly neither
- when you fall in love with a girl she often disapoint you , in happened and will happen again. the opposite is also true, when a girl fall in love with you , you often disapoint her.

finished

edit on 3-11-2010 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

the photos are too zoomed/bad sorry

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by moltquedelo
reply to post by veryinteresting

Here is about you:

- you are a very rational person
- sometimes women reproch this to you
some women you have or will met might reporch you you lake of "fun" and you "rationality"
- to love a woman you have to know her more and more, you like to discover her step by step. at some point you might start to love her. its not immediate, you cannot fall in love a total stranger.
- sometimes in you life and work you have to do not good things , dishonnorable things somehow. you are somehow adapted/made to do this. still you are not an "evil" person. even more, being very rational and doing not recommended/approved things (sometimes) makes you a "good" oriented/phylosophical person
- you life is pretty "active" and #ed up

- you are very curious and like to sneak all around
- there is a big amount of money around you but you cannot touch it/its blocked or someobdy from your family took it from you.
- you do think and act rather for your personal experience, you dont really mind what other people think of you
- you take authority, hierachy, work and such things very seriously, when talking about those matter you get very concentrated/professional.
- you are a very calm person/self control, you cannot physical loose control or get hysterical
- physic of a girl is not the most important thing to you but she cannot be ugly neither
- when you fall in love with a girl she often disapoint you , in happened and will happen again. the opposite is also true, when a girl fall in love with you , you often disapoint her.

finished

Thank you so much. This was pretty spot on for me. One thing though. I'm a woman. ; )

I am a pretty serious person. I do love easily but a deep relationship love which requires trust takes some time. I have a lot of history and it deeply colors my viewpoint. I do try to follow my own conscience, even if that means i walk alone. The money thing could be true but it's tough to say without knowing if it is something which has already passed. I feel like i cannot seem to learn enough to satisfy my curiosity. I could not care less if i am accepted or approved of. While i can be very emotional it rarely affects my actions anymore.

Thanks again.
edit on 3-11-2010 by veryinteresting because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
S&F for you buddy
)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef2c901a667a.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e7a0843e915.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43a8534b38f7.jpg[/atsimg]

Just noticed it might be missing a few.. uhh palm lines

here y'a go

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be4819dc2d0e.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 3-11-2010 by Anttyk47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

If you can wait I will take some in the morning. Which will be later. My camera phone is terrible and I don't have good lighting.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
It would be most interesting to hear what you have to say.

I love this stuff. More fun than anything!

Many thanks in advance!
edit on 3/11/2010 by CosmicEgg because: because those pics are flippin' HUGE!! wtfz...lol

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

This is so incredibly coincidental....Last week I was actually wondering if there were such a thread on ATS because I was curious what my hands would say about me.

Anyway, I took some photos of my hand. I hope they come out right....

Left hand (front and back)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f5ec3c5ba45.jpg[/atsimg]

Right hand (front and back

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0621c42a4081.jpg[/atsimg]

For some reason I am only able to upload to my personal photo album so I can't post a link to ATS media for the full picture. I hope you can right-click the image and save to your desktop in order to get the complete picture. If not, there will probably be a slide bar below the picture.

You also said something about it being better if you could see the persons face..... Here's a link to the ATS members photo thread.....

ATS members photo thread

Can't wait for the results!!!

Peace

Edit: Hmm...indeed the picture is cut off but right-click and save to your desktop gives the complete picture!!!
edit on 3-11-2010 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Heya hope these pics will do , both left hand .

img513.imageshack.us...

img179.imageshack.us...
edit on 3-11-2010 by Limposs because: spelling mistake

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
so you can have my finger prints... i think not.

my life line is strong, and i am destined....

good luck everyone else

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
s&f!!!

This has always been a very interesting talent & topic.
I would love to hear what you have to say!!

Thanks in advance and I'm sure your time is much valuable.

*Pardon the nails on the left hand, healing from an accident.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I would love to partake in this, but my hand got put in plaster yesterday. so I can't

(broken my little finger monday night)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
i can also read in some hands...

many of you guys never did hard work in your life...it seems

just the first one shows some worker evidence

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
i can also read in some hands...

many of you guys never did hard work in your life...it seems

just the first one shows some worker evidence

Everybody is an expert nowadays......

What was it again??

Judge Not, Lest You Be Judged??

With a bold statement like that, you really have to show us the goods.....

Show us your hands and let us judge you!!

Peace
edit on 3-11-2010 by operation mindcrime because: hmmmmm...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Wow. That's all I can say. How'd you do that? lol. This is very, very close to truth. So close it's uncanny.
Amazing. Thank you for your time and effort.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join